Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I'm calling it. This bitch is a jew

angryshaman666

She has a weiner face, is a career swindler and thief who as a CEO ran the company into the ground while embezzling millions then extorted millions more in her severance package when forced to resign.

Now the JEWSA is trying to make this bitch run for president knowing full well she would crash the economy, embezzle the money and flee to Israel.

I'm calling it. She's part of the tribe.

Carly Fiorina Would Be Fine with a Muslim President  And this detestable speech also proves she is clearly insane. Why would we EVER allow a mudslime president when we are at war with PISSlam?!

Seriously, the JEWvernment is so fucking insane that they are bombing the PISSlamists and then saying we need to bring the very people we are bombing into our own country as "refugees"

This is backwards and suicidal insanity and this kike bitch promotes it on a daily basis.

FUCK THE JEWS!
HEIL HITLER!
HAIL SATAN!

Trump included. The jews might hate him on the surface but he's still Israel's bitch and his grandkids are kikes

On Thursday, September 24, 2015 4:16 PM, "exarkuun1991@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I'm convinced ALL presidential nominess/candidates right now have Jewish ties, or are Jews.

Definitely but sadly. I probably won't be voting this year. I hate our party system. I hate the electoral college system. I hate it all..

There are articles on Satan's Library on 'how to know a Jew'. It is important that you read it.
------------------------------

On Thu, Sep 24, 2015 6:48 PM PDT cmxmuffins@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

Really? Trump too? Damn, I still can't pinpoint when someone is a Jew. :/

I noticed immediately the "person" mentioned is a jew. You can pay attention to it's voice inflections, it's hand motions, and the facial gestures, including when she mentions judaism, in her voice tone, especially when she said they all like, and want to follow when they get to know me.

It all points out, communist, if you pay close attention to her hand gestures in the beginning, you will notice it points out that I support communism. Jews love to hide as christians more than anything. It's their political system, so it makes sense they would use it as a cover up. I didn't just notice this on sheer logic alone though, I also used my Kundalini to see it. This is why I say it's important to develop your Spiritual abilities, and not use just logic. It's how I noticed Bill Gates is a jew, Obama, Clinton, and George Bush. I combined the two, the Ida, and Pingala. They have enough money to look non-jewish, such as Justin Timberlake.

It's important to take time to understand how your Psychic abilities work. It also makes it easier to use your Psychic abilities if you study. You cannot get the information needed if you don't study. Your Soul knows the answer, but if you lack the proper knowledge, you will not get the proper answer. They connect, much like an energy current.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back