Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Im back

hi, im new to satanism
i dedicated my soul to my lord but my life has turned upside down and last night i did a VERY silly thing, i asked to be "set free" from lucifers grasp and i also know that he did.
i feel now that this may have been a mistake!!!!!!
i dont know what to do, i havnt tried asking for him to take me back because i thought this would be extremly rude.
 i dont even know if i should be calling him my lord or even saying hail satan.

im sorry... what can i do???
To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, 30 November, 2009 2:45:41 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Im back

Haven't posted in a while,so just checking how everyone is doing.

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Teens4Satan/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Teens4Satan/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Get your Christmas shopping sorted now with Yahoo!Xtra Shopping.

You got angel attacks, those fuckers mess with newly dedicated Satanists to turn them away. Put an aura of protection around you and do a banishing ritual and they'll be gone.

Also you don't have to worry about that you are STILL dedicated and thats NOT the way you cancel the ritual. Probably the angels stopped attacking you and you thought Satan left you. I can assure you Satan/Enki is MORE intelligent than anyone and knows your thoughts and also knows if you say something when you had xian influences.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brittany Yeatman <blitinator@... wrote:

hi, im new to satanism
i dedicated my soul to my lord but my life has turned upside down and last night i did a VERY silly thing, i asked to be "set free" from lucifers grasp and i also know that he did.
i dont know what to do, i havnt tried asking for him to take me back because i thought this would be extremly rude.

Yahoo! Groups Links

but hey i'm not all powerful or all seeing. that could have been just a an angel or grey messing with you. i am replying again cause right after i sent that message i got a strong feeling that i should take back what i said, so here i am. taking it back. The angels ahve [robably left you and now you are seeing things clearly. ask Father if you are still accepted. ummm other than that i got nothing left to say

Sent: Tue, December 8, 2009 5:19:40 PM
Subject: Re: [Teens4Satan] Im back

hi, im new to satanism
i feel now that this may have been a mistake!!!!! !

To: Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com

------------ --------- --------- ------

Yahoo! Groups Links

http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Teens4Sata n/

<* Your email settings:

http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Teens4Sata n/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

Teens4Satan- digest@yahoogrou ps.com
    Teens4Satan- fullfeatured@ yahoogroups. com

Teens4Satan- unsubscribe@ yahoogroups. com

http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

thankyou sooooooo much!!!
you have taken a huge weight off my chest.

i believe that half my problem was that in my head i was under the impression that satan a bad evil being who was corrupt.
i hated myself for thinking this but i couldnt stop it.

also....
i dont feel that all angels are bad... as such
fucken "gods" angels who alkways seem to be fucking perfect in everything they do, they really piss me off.
iwould more than anything love to be an angel, but not one of those angels.
i would like to be a free angel. whole and comple but with as many flaws as everyone else has.

an angel that is a satanist, i think that would be a shock to chistians and maybe even question their fucken false faith that they blindly follow

HAIL MY WONDERFUL LORD SATAN WHO I LOVE!!!!!!!!!

Sent: Thu, 10 December, 2009 9:13:25 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: Im back

You got angel attacks, those fuckers mess with newly dedicated Satanists to turn them away. Put an aura of protection around you and do a banishing ritual and they'll be gone.

Also you don't have to worry about that you are STILL dedicated and thats NOT the way you cancel the ritual. Probably the angels stopped attacking you and you thought Satan left you. I can assure you Satan/Enki is MORE intelligent than anyone and knows your thoughts and also knows if you say something when you had xian influences.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brittany Yeatman <blitinator@... wrote:

hi, im new to satanism

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* Your email settings:

(Yahoo! ID required)

Need mail bonding? Bring all your contacts to Yahoo!Xtra with TrueSwitch

from what i have read and heard. when you turn your back on Father he turns his back on you. he will not let you back in his graces. you have decided to not follow his path and another thing he won't take you back even if you grovel and plead. you made your choice now you must live with it. i'm sorry, but i'm pretty blunt. 

Sent: Tue, December 8, 2009 5:19:40 PM
Subject: Re: [Teens4Satan] Im back

hi, im new to satanism

Yahoo! Groups Links

http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Teens4Sata n/

<* Your email settings:

http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Teens4Sata n/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

Teens4Satan- digest@yahoogrou ps.com
    Teens4Satan- fullfeatured@ yahoogroups. com

Teens4Satan- unsubscribe@ yahoogroups. com

http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

I think you are confused about this on a bit. Angels and demons are just titles representing the side which they're on. Demons are 7 feet tall, blue eyed blonde haired beutiful human beings and are friendly to humanity. Just because xianity turned them to horned red monsters with pitchforks and angels to those good beings doesnt' mean they are. Angels is just a word for enemy nordics, they are against humanity and want to enslave us. So if you are talking about an "angel" that is on Satan's side, this is called a Demon instead. Many people that get attacked or possessed by beings they think they are Demons they are actually angels. There is no such thing as an angel in Satan's side or neutral. You may want to become a Demon instead of an "angel" bcuz of that :)

i believe that half my problem was that in my head i was under the impression that satan a bad evil being who was corrupt.

also....
fucken "gods" angels who alkways seem to be fucking perfect in everything they do, they really piss me off.
i would like to be a free angel. whole and comple but with as many flaws as everyone else has.

an angel that is a satanist, i think that would be a shock to chistians and maybe even question their fucken false faith that they blindly follow

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brittany Yeatman <blitinator@ wrote:

hi, im new to satanism

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links

oh ok its just weird and confusing for me because i was brought up spiritual and taught that demons are bad and angels are pure and wonderful beings. everywhere you go you are told about gaurdian angels and how they protect you.
before i got into satanism i asked for my angels name and i got akiel back, could that really have been my demons neme???

also ive been told that i have a group of powerfull faries that protect me, is this good or bad??? im very confused

Sent: Fri, 11 December, 2009 9:42:20 AM

I think you are confused about this on a bit. Angels and demons are just titles representing the side which they're on. Demons are 7 feet tall, blue eyed blonde haired beutiful human beings and are friendly to humanity.  Just because xianity turned them to horned red monsters with pitchforks and angels to those good beings doesnt' mean they are. Angels is just a word for enemy nordics, they are against humanity and want to enslave us. So if you are talking about an "angel" that is on Satan's side, this is called a Demon instead. Many people that get attacked or possessed by beings they think they are Demons they are actually angels. There is no such thing as an angel in Satan's side or neutral. You may want to become a Demon instead of an "angel" bcuz of that :)

also....

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brittany Yeatman <blitinator@ wrote:

hi, im new to satanism

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* Your email settings:

(Yahoo! ID required)

Reading this email at work? Make a change with Yahoo!Xtra Jobs

Also dude, when you say you would like to be an Angel, thats all cool. But their hideous fuckers. It's actually the Demons who look like the stereotypical Angels. Demons have the feathery wings and blue eyes. Well, some have different colours but most are blue. Just like most humans have brown or blonde hair, but some have red. So when you say you want to be an "Angel" but not like Jehovahs, thats all cool. But I think you mean the looks, in which Demons look like what Angels are said to look like. Angels are ugly bastards.

Sent: Fri, 11 December, 2009 7:42:20 AM

I think you are confused about this on a bit. Angels and demons are just titles representing the side which they're on. Demons are 7 feet tall, blue eyed blonde haired beutiful human beings and are friendly to humanity. Just because xianity turned them to horned red monsters with pitchforks and angels to those good beings doesnt' mean they are. Angels is just a word for enemy nordics, they are against humanity and want to enslave us. So if you are talking about an "angel" that is on Satan's side, this is called a Demon instead. Many people that get attacked or possessed by beings they think they are Demons they are actually angels. There is no such thing as an angel in Satan's side or neutral. You may want to become a Demon instead of an "angel" bcuz of that :)

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, Brittany Yeatman <blitinator@ ... wrote:

also....

HAIL MY WONDERFUL LORD SATAN WHO I LOVE!!!!!!!! !

____________ _________ _________ __

--- In <a rel="nofollow" >
href="mailto:Teens4Satan%40yahoogroups.com" target=_blank rel=nofollow ymailto="mailto:Teens4Satan%40yahoogroups.com"Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, Brittany Yeatman <blitinator@ wrote:
hi, im new to satanism

To: <a rel="nofollow" >
href="mailto:Teens4Satan%40yahoogroups.com" target=_blank rel=nofollow ymailto="mailto:Teens4Satan%40yahoogroups.com"Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links
Win 1 of 4 Sony home entertainment packs thanks to Yahoo!7. Enter now.

then by all means IA WANT TO BE A DEMON!!!!! i want the wings and i want to be powerfull i want to help people acheive success!!!!!!!!!! and heyy i already have blue eyes!!!!! hehehehe

Sent: Fri, 11 December, 2009 11:58:24 AM
Subject: Re: [Teens4Satan] Re: Im back

Also dude, when you say you would like to be an Angel, thats all cool. But their hideous fuckers. It's actually the Demons who look like the stereotypical Angels. Demons have the feathery wings and blue eyes. Well, some have different colours but most are blue. Just like most humans have brown or blonde hair, but some have red. So when you say you want to be an "Angel" but not like Jehovahs, thats all cool. But I think you mean the looks, in which Demons look like what Angels are said to look like. Angels are ugly bastards.

also....

ymailto="mailto:Teens4Satan%40yahoogroups.com" target="_blank" href="mailto:Teens4Satan%40yahoogroups.com"Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, Brittany Yeatman <blitinator@ wrote:
hi, im new to satanism

ymailto="mailto:Teens4Satan%40yahoogroups.com" target="_blank" href="mailto:Teens4Satan%40yahoogroups.com"Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links

Dont worry,I did the same thing :(( freaked out one day and i renounced Satanism.But once i calmed down i felt a deep hate towards christianity (because thats what i turned to) and felt like i was tricked.Once i was ready i asked Father Satan for forgiveness and he granted it.Now im stronger and i know i AM a Satanist.So,when your ready just let him know you want back.But be %100 sure

Then good on you dude.Go for your life, meditate heaps and practice and perfect everything. Then you will acheive Godhead.
Sent: Fri, 11 December, 2009 5:00:22 PM

then by all means IA WANT TO BE A DEMON!!!!! i want the wings and i want to be powerfull i want to help people acheive success!!!!! !!!!! and heyy i already have blue eyes!!!!! hehehehe

Sent: Fri, 11 December, 2009 11:58:24 AM

also....

ymailto="mailto:Teens4Satan%40yahoogroups.com" target="_blank" href="mailto:Teens4Satan%40yahoogroups.com"Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, Brittany Yeatman <blitinator@ wrote:
hi, im new to satanism

ymailto="mailto:Teens4Satan%40yahoogroups.com" target="_blank" href="mailto:Teens4Satan%40yahoogroups.com"Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links

See what's on at the movies in your area. Find out now.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back