Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

i'll need to get 2 ops but its complicated

cerbyrusq

I need 2 operations one which is bcos spasms have been slowly dislocating my left hip since birth so the doctor wants to cut my pelvis so it can bend back into place and the other is for an injury I received on my groin 1 and a half years  ago It was cut with scissors by accident and one wont heal without the other  but there is also a risk of infection I cant relax which means I cant go astral

There is also a risk of getting hit by a bus when you go for a walk in the street, or chopping your fingers off when cutting vegetables for dinner or failing at doing something like talking to a beautiful woman or trying out at a new job.

Does it mean you should allow it to paralyse every part of your life?

When you meditate, and I am assuming that you do, your thoughts become reality.

Continuously allowing thoughts of infection or what have you as well as 'I can't enter the astral' to pervades your thoughts can create those issues to be as real and permanent as your thoughts.

You have to program your mind through meditation to attract what you want rather creating your own fears and negativity.

but i'm also mute which mens I cant speak and having a cast over an open wound iis why its complicated  yoga is a maybe bcosit will be very painfull while i'm doing it!

I cant walk not bcos I choose not to bcos ive  got a weird genetic disability doctors think its genetic  dystonia  bcos its what it looks like   with a lot of spasms its bliming hard  to concentrate let alone meditate anyway the doctors didn't realize until after I had my achiles tendin nicked bcos they thought  was just a toe walker but doing this accelerated the disease  so it overtook my body before I found Satanism 6 years ago and I have a hard time doing anything so id rather do good for the world than nothing at all hail satan

You could try doing yogic breathing start low reps like 5. And perhaps your fat consuming is off.
Have you tried changes in diet to see what would worsen it or not?

itried drinking ozonated water     1 year ago but didnt make adifference at all to the disease

dude i eat kfc twice aweek but havent gained any weight so u might be onto something
hail satan

If you're mute, do a freeing the soul working, vibrating the mantra in your mind. With the goal of being able to speak. In order to advance, you need to do mantras. Vibration is important. Work on being able to speak. This can be done.

Once you've freed yourself and can speak, you can do more mantras more effectively to work on healing the rest of your body.

You say you've been dedicated for 6 years. As a newbie, I did a working and got free surgery to perfect my bad eyesight. With Satan, anything is possible. Don't ever give up, always strive to perfect and advance yourself.

---In [email protected], <cerbyrusq@... wrote :

but i'm also mute which mens I cant speak and having a cast over an open wound iis why its complicated  yoga is a maybe bcosit will be very painfull while i'm doing it!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back