Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

If you could control your mind, what would you think about?

Bravera

I asked this question many years ago.

If you had full control of the thoughts that entered your mind, were would you place your "mental output"?

I suppose the optimal processes to improve would be Intelligence, Wellbeing, Creativity, Organization, Spiritual Development, Willpower, Determination.

These could be programmed towards many different potential Paradigms.

In the morning you can focus on the body, recognizing the organs, the heart, the breath and lungs, the blood flow, tendons and muscles.. etc.

Considering the days activities, potential outcomes, processes one must involve themselves in, how to be more prepared for each future moment to better capitalize on one's Personal Development.

KNOW THYSELF
SPIRITUAL AWARENESS
WORSHIP TRUTH
CREATIVITY AND DEVELOPMENT

Mens sana in corpore sano
A Sound Mind in a Sound Body

The Body can represent the Whole Being(Home, Family)
The Mind can Represent the Energies(Habits, Abilities)

Understand yourself as a living breathing human Body, the necessary actions, the Abilities of the Body and Mind, you must occupy this space, you must regenerate and decompose. Give worship to this Body, it allows you to exist, obey the laws of the universe.

Build strong Habits and Abilities, Intelligence and Wellbeing, Stability and Discipline, Agility and Determination, Creativity and Logic.

I actually discovered that while not focusing or doing work ,when the mind is free you can keep repeating a mantra mentally or repeat an Affirmation.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back