Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

If we sell ou soul to the devil

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "waltermassey1" <walter_massey@... wrote:
this has been brought up before "you don't sell your soul, you dedicate your soul." And no, you don't lose anything, you just gain bliss. ever since i dedicated my soul, i have had incredible luck and lots of happiness.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cortezagustin" <cortezagustin@ wrote:

will we lose the one we love?
"Sell your soul to the devil?"

Who is this 'devil' creature you speak of?

thanks for letting me know that you dont lose anything and
that you dont sell your soul you dedicate it :)

If you get baptized as christian (thus giving your soul to the real devil for free) you'll probably lose the one you love and yourself too, since you'll follow the suicidal and self-destructive teachings of christianity.

But if you refer to Satan, no He isn't the "devil", nor does he buy or want our souls.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cortezagustin" <cortezagustin@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satanisk_88" <satanisk_88@... wrote:
I strongly suggest that you read the following websites completely to understand what Satan and Satanism are really about.

www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com

HAIL SATAN!!

Best Regards,

High Priest Ian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cortezagustin" <cortezagustin@ wrote:

By "Devil", you mean that beast Yaweh right?
Who in their right mind would sell out to that thing?
Selling your soul to d'evil will make you lose all love.

Stick with Enki, 'cause he's just too cool.

Carpe Diem!
Hail the Bringer of Light!
--Head Kaythan Priestess Zoe T.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back