Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

idk whats happening

Jessica1

almost every nite for the past couple months i randomly wake up to see a flash of somthing tall and thin standing right next to my bed he disapears fast tho. wen he appears he makes this scary cold uber negitive feeling wash over me. my heart beats extremely abnormally fast. he feels real tho not imaginary. when i meditate i cant concentrate cuz hes going through my head and it so annoying.my whole family is extremely christian they always say 'jess your in our prayers' idk random mayb but i wonder if this wood have anything to do with this. any ideas?

***jess
hail satan

[/IMG]

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, December 20, 2009 12:20:48 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] idk whats happening

almost every nite for the past couple months i randomly wake up to see a flash of somthing tall and thin standing right next to my bed he disapears fast tho. wen he appears he makes this scary cold uber negitive feeling wash over me. my heart beats extremely abnormally fast. he feels real tho not imaginary. when i meditate i cant concentrate cuz hes going through my head and it so annoying.my whole family is extremely christian they always say 'jess your in our prayers' idk random mayb but i wonder if this wood have anything to do with this. any ideas?

***jess
hail satan

try doing a banishing ritual.It sounds like a Gray thats trying to catch you off gard,and yes if they praying for you this could be the reason the gray is trying to mess with you.You will find it on joyofsatan.com by satanic witch craft.Happy Yule!!!! -David http://www.joyofsatan.org Hail Enki Good luck!!!!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, December 20, 2009 8:20:48 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] idk whats happening

***jess
hail satan

No prayers or anything negative can hurt you. Don't worry, just pray to Satan for protection. Think of positive energy. Keep up with your meditations your focus will get stronger.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jessica" <live4satan@... wrote:

***jess
hail satan

That fucking sucks,probably a bad thoughtform.You might want to kick its ass lol,cuz unless its tried physical attacks its prob just a prayer thoughtform.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back