Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

idiots

duffman.ride

I feel we are on a higher level then those sheep who follow the sheppard. they know nothing of the reality that satan is lord. i hate these hypocrites i have to live with. everybody thinks im evil because i know the truth. thoughts? shamhamforash. hail satan. 

Those Jewish leeches have been attacking me lately. They seem to do that every time I start a good routine. That aura is a really important thing to work on.

Sadly good folks are brainwashed by big media that perpetrates everyday life. So anytime you mention the truth that is actively subverted, there will be an instant reaction. This reaction won't go away in Jews ever, but Gentiles will (usually) listen. Unless they are in advanced stages of brainwashing, like my dad.

So getting info out there will help bring more of our kind together and will cause our enemy to weaken themselves pissing and moaning.

You'll learn when to be quiet and when to speak the truth in due time.

HAIL LORD SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
HAIL AZAZEL

HAIL SATAN'S PEOPLE
HAIL OUR HEROES AND GODS

- Lexibtyr
<hr>From: duffman.ride
Sent: 5/17/2013 12:58 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [HellsArmy666] idiots

I feel we are on a higher level then those sheep who follow the sheppard. they know nothing of the reality that satan is lord. i hate these hypocrites i have to live with. everybody thinks im evil because i know the truth. thoughts? shamhamforash. hail satan. 

I get the same, Lexibtyr, but they can't stop me! :D.. I'm making a meditation program for myself and I am learning chaos magick, they don't like it one bit hehe.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lexibtyr Kaiser <lexibtyr@... wrote:

Those Jewish leeches have been attacking me lately. They seem to do that every time I start a good routine. That aura is a really important thing to work on.

Sadly good folks are brainwashed by big media that perpetrates everyday life. So anytime you mention the truth that is actively subverted, there will be an instant reaction. This reaction won't go away in Jews ever, but Gentiles will (usually) listen. Unless they are in advanced stages of brainwashing, like my dad.

So getting info out there will help bring more of our kind together and will cause our enemy to weaken themselves pissing and moaning.

You'll learn when to be quiet and when to speak the truth in due time.

HAIL LORD SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
HAIL AZAZEL

HAIL SATAN'S PEOPLE
HAIL OUR HEROES AND GODS

- Lexibtyr

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 5/17/2013 12:58 PM
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [HellsArmy666] idiots

I feel we are on a higher level then those sheep who follow the sheppard. they know nothing of the reality that satan is lord. i hate these hypocrites i have to live with. everybody thinks im evil because i know the truth. thoughts? shamhamforash. hail satan.

<!-- #ygrp-mkp { border: 1px solid #d8d8d8; font-family: Arial; margin: 10px 0; padding: 0 10px; } #ygrp-mkp hr { border: 1px solid #d8d8d8; } #ygrp-mkp #hd { color: #628c2a; font-size: 85%; font-weight: 700; line-height: 122%; margin: 10px 0; } #ygrp-mkp #ads { margin-bottom: 10px; } #ygrp-mkp .ad { padding: 0 0; } #ygrp-mkp .ad p { margin: 0; } #ygrp-mkp .ad a { color: #0000ff; text-decoration: none; } #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc { font-family: Arial; } #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd { margin: 10px 0px; font-weight: 700; font-size: 78%; line-height: 122%; } #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad { margin-bottom: 10px; padding: 0 0; } #actions { font-family: Verdana; font-size: 11px; padding: 10px 0; } #activity { background-color: #e0ecee; float: left; font-family: Verdana; font-size: 10px; padding: 10px; } #activity span { font-weight: 700; } #activity span:first-child { text-transform: uppercase; } #activity span a { color: #5085b6; text-decoration: none; } #activity span span { color: #ff7900; } #activity span .underline { text-decoration: underline; } .attach { clear: both; display: table; font-family: Arial; font-size: 12px; padding: 10px 0; width: 400px; } .attach div a { text-decoration: none; } .attach img { border: none; padding-right: 5px; } .attach label { display: block; margin-bottom: 5px; } .attach label a { text-decoration: none; } blockquote { margin: 0 0 0 4px; } .bold { font-family: Arial; font-size: 13px; font-weight: 700; } .bold a { text-decoration: none; } dd.last p a { font-family: Verdana; font-weight: 700; } dd.last p span { margin-right: 10px; font-family: Verdana; font-weight: 700; } dd.last p span.yshortcuts { margin-right: 0; } div.attach-table div div a { text-decoration: none; } div.attach-table { width: 400px; } div.file-title a, div.file-title a:active, div.file-title a:hover, div.file-title a:visited { text-decoration: none; } div.photo-title a, div.photo-title a:active, div.photo-title a:hover, div.photo-title a:visited { text-decoration: none; } div#ygrp-mlmsg #ygrp-msg p a span.yshortcuts { font-family: Verdana; font-size: 10px; font-weight: normal; } .green { color: #628c2a; } .MsoNormal { margin: 0 0 0 0; } o { font-size: 0; } #photos div { float: left; width: 72px; } #photos div div { border: 1px solid #666666; height: 62px; overflow: hidden; width: 62px; } #photos div label { color: #666666; font-size: 10px; overflow: hidden; text-align: center; white-space: nowrap; width: 64px; } #reco-category { font-size: 77%; } #reco-desc { font-size: 77%; } .replbq { margin: 4px; } #ygrp-actbar div a:first-child { /* border-right: 0px solid #000;*/ margin-right: 2px; padding-right: 5px; } #ygrp-mlmsg { font-size: 13px; font-family: Arial, helvetica,clean, sans-serif; *font-size: small; *font: x-small; } #ygrp-mlmsg table { font-size: inherit; font: 100%; } #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea { font: 99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif; } #ygrp-mlmsg pre, code { font:115% monospace; *font-size:100%; } #ygrp-mlmsg * { line-height: 1.22em; } #ygrp-mlmsg #logo { padding-bottom: 10px; } #ygrp-msg p a { font-family: Verdana; } #ygrp-msg p#attach-count span { color: #1E66AE; font-weight: 700; } #ygrp-reco #reco-head { color: #ff7900; font-weight: 700; } #ygrp-reco { margin-bottom: 20px; padding: 0px; } #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a { font-size: 130%; text-decoration: none; } #ygrp-sponsor #ov li { font-size: 77%; list-style-type: square; padding: 6px 0; } #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul { margin: 0; padding: 0 0 0 8px; } #ygrp-text { font-family: Georgia; } #ygrp-text p { margin: 0 0 1em 0; } #ygrp-text tt { font-size: 120%; } #ygrp-vital ul li:last-child { border-right: none !important; } --

We are on a higher lvel, a much higher level. Personally, I don't understand why these sheep haven't been able to understand yet, if it's an intelligence problem or they're just so programmed to be a robot they have an little or no humanity left in them... as for the jewish douche bags and the parasite like angelic extraterrestrials they serve (which made my life beyond control at times) they need to be destroyed... sometimes I doubt myself they ever will, I just have faith that the prophecies come true and that myself will make it into the golden age.

Hail Father Satan and the Gods of Hell forever and ever more...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back