Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Idea of spreading satanism

abraham172

Hello brothers and sisters

well usually most times I watch tv I see people with brain tumors or other diseases which they cant help themselves. Also I have read in the Jos website that once you have much energy in you, you could heal others. So what I was thinking was that once I become more advanced I could heal others and through that I could show the world what powers father Satan has given us.

I could heal people and with that they will see the truth. Now once most of us becomes more and more advanced we could start healing people and showing them that Satan is our true creator god! This is only a start of something big! We need to change the world and by healing others that would help alot! Tell me what you think.
HAIL SATAN!!!

This is the wrong in so many ways. There is no purpose for fame, the attention you want could possibly be met with very harsh results. 
I say get as powerful as you like and heal millions if you wanted to do so. The point is to help, but what does exposure and high volumes of attention do for their healing process. Just mentioning anything about or related to Father Satan in some places, can land you in jail or dead. IT'S THAT SERIOUS! 
What your seeking is fame and fortune. Look at it this way, what you do for those that you heal, is an act of kindness on your behalf. It's your energy. The world do not need to see this. Just attempting to do what your outlining is still risky as is. 
Don't be to quick to think the world is ready to accept everything that we KNOW is from Father Satan. Im not trying to bash your plan or put you down in anyway. Just offering some very stern words of advice. In all honesty, i can not control your actions. That's not what we do, we are individuals who make our own decisions. Im here to teach and steer you in the right direction, so im saying think about and you can always ask the Gods for guidance.

Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2012 5:25 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Idea of spreading satanism

well usually most times I watch tv I see people with brain tumors or other diseases which they cant help themselves. Also I have read in the Jos website that once you have much energy in you, you could heal others. So what I was thinking was that once I become more advanced I could heal others and through that I could show the world what powers father Satan has given us.

I could heal people and with that they will see the truth. Now once most of us becomes more and more advanced we could start healing people and showing them that Satan is our true creator god! This is only a start of something big! We need to change the world and by healing others that would help alot! Tell me what you think.
HAIL SATAN!!!

This is the wrong in so many ways. There is no purpose for fame, the attention you want could possibly be met with very harsh results. 
I say get as powerful as you like and heal millions if you wanted to do so. The point is to help, but what does exposure and high volumes of attention do for their healing process. Just mentioning anything about or related to Father Satan in some places, can land you in jail or dead. IT'S THAT SERIOUS! 
What your seeking is fame and fortune. Look at it this way, what you do for those that you heal, is an act of kindness on your behalf. It's your energy. The world do not need to see this. Just attempting to do what your outlining is still risky as is. 
Don't be to quick to think the world is ready to accept everything that we KNOW is from Father Satan. Im not trying to bash your plan or put you down in anyway. Just offering some very stern words of advice. In all honesty, i can not control your actions. That's not what we do, we are individuals who make our own decisions. Im here to teach and steer you in the right direction, so im saying think about and you can always ask the Gods for guidance. Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

HAIL SATAN!!!

I agree. The best way to spread Satanism is anonymously so you cannot be held accountable.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:

Don't be to quick to think the world is ready to accept everything that we KNOW is from Father Satan.

Im not trying to bash your plan or put you down in anyway. Just offering some very stern words of advice. In all honesty, i can not control your actions. That's not what we do, we are individuals who make our own decisions. Im here to teach and steer you in the right direction, so im saying think about and you can always ask the Gods for guidance.

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

HAIL SATAN!!!

That's good but it will atract unwanted atention from the public, the government people like the CIA which will get u into a mighty troble come to talk of in Satan's name that will be a very big story for the press. So keep your powers to yourself for your own good.
Hail satan.

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Saturday, December 29, 2012 1:25:15 AM GMT-0000

HAIL SATAN!!!

Nothing illegal.
Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2012 9:25:10 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Idea of spreading satanism
  That's good but it will atract unwanted atention from the public, the government people like the CIA which will get u into a mighty troble come to talk of in Satan's name that will be a very big story for the press. So keep your powers to yourself for your own good.
Hail satan.

To: <mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com

HAIL SATAN!!!

0k.Hail Enki

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2012 7:27 PM

Nothing illegal.
Hail satan.

HAIL SATAN!!!

That would be grate to heal people so they could know that Satan is the true God Hail Father Satan !!!!

Sent from my BlackBerry® device from Digicel

Another sad thing is that xtian preachers will just warp it into the obvious propaganda, "See?! They're just trying to gain your trust before they [activities of the stereotypical Satanist]!"
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2012 8:27 PM

Nothing illegal.
Hail satan.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back