Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Idea for an RTR

roybatty911

I think a very relevant Torah passage to reverse would be Deuteronomy 23:20 -
Unto a stranger thou mayest lend upon usury; but unto thy brother thou shalt not lend upon usury: that the Lord thy God may bless thee in all that thou settest thine hand to in the land whither thou goest to possess it.
This passage literally commands the Jews to take over the world using the banking sector. It's not just spiritual either, this passage was used by the Catholic Church to ban Gentiles from the banking industry (because Christians considered themselves the "real Jews" and therefore couldn't make interest loans to each other), leaving them wide open to the Jews who they *could* accept interest loans from and who could make interest loans to them. This created the role of the "Court Jew" and is the reason why Jews were let back in to European countries and provinces over and over each time they were kicked out. Let me know your thoughts. (And share this passage around whenever idiots start talking about "Muh Aryan Hebrews!")

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back