Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ida and Pingala

ikruichandran

I com to conclusion that Ida and Pingala, are male and female part of our energetic body. And that they are connecting on hip chakras, shoulder chakras and sideway chakras on the head. And to make ida and pingala to connect thru the all spine and to the head you need to connect them on that three levels.
I will be greatly tankful if you approve this topic.
For clearing this up confusion.

Ida and Pingala are the nadis located in the brain. Ida (male) is the logical left side of brain and Pingala (female) is the creative right side of brain. When the serpent rises, the Ida dictates it's wishes (will) to the Pingala which brings it into manifestation when they properly merge in harmony as the mushumna (which is said to be only the thickness of a human hair) and ascend out through the Crown Chakra.

Hope that was of some help.

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan. For knowledge is neverending, its delightful to trust in the only being capable of comprehending the power of infinity
On Jan 28, 2018 11:42 AM, "serpentgod666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Ida and Pingala are the nadis located in the brain. Ida (male) is the logical left side of brain and Pingala (female) is the creative right side of brain. When the serpent rises, the Ida dictates it's wishes (will) to the Pingala which brings it into manifestation when they properly merge in harmony as the mushumna (which is said to be only the thickness of a human hair) and ascend out through the Crown Chakra.

Hope that was of some help.

Hail Satan!

i looked i cannot find cobras sermon on the uniting of the minds and serpents in order to activate the sushumna
maybe it was mage who did it, anyways

i am almost certain the pingala is the male serpent, and ida is the female. 

the sushumna is definately not the girth of a hair.

and the serpents themselves are not the things with wishes or consiousness per say, i dont believe that at all.

however the serpents correspond with the feminine subconsious mind(ida), and the consious masculine mind that is assosiated with the pingala serpent.

This about three mine ida and pingala interceptions l figured out by trying to understand tree of life, kabalah.
I discovered that it has a three pillars, ida - shushuma - pingala and that it is missing some few mine chakras on corrupted tree of life.

If you are referring to my post, I didn't mention HP Hoodedcobra said anything about it. But I believe he undoubtedly knows and understands better about it then most.

I answer all questions here to the best of my ability; but as has been said here many times...do your own reseach. All you have asked can easily be found in the "opening of the soul" section of meditations contained on the www.joyofsatan.org website.

Hail Satan!

I read times ago about the kundalini having a cosciusness like they hate jews or they can be carefully with their energies in the body and so on
31 jan. 2018 kl. 06:50 skrev serpentgod666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]:

If you are referring to my post, I didn't mention HP Hoodedcobra said anything about it. But I believe he undoubtedly knows and understands better about it then most.

I answer all questions here to the best of my ability; but as has been said here many times...do your own reseach. All you have asked can easily be found in the "opening of the soul" section of meditations contained on the www.joyofsatan.org website.

Hail Satan!

kai purr is the individual who thought that satan was his kundalini serpent, i had an excerpt saved in snipping tool format but i lost it, dont pay attention to that guy

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back