Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I'd hate to mention this again, but... succubus.

rishorishin

I feel touches on my body but it doesn't escalate to sex. More like tingles than touches that would give satisfying sexual pleasure. She touches my hindquarters and my groin frequently. I believe a succubus is there and she visits every day. The problem is I am being attacked hard by the enemy. I am so confused sometimes I think Satan is against me. It has been 5 months since my succubus summoning ritual.

So when I fantasize as described here http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... cubus.html I CAN'T. AT ALL. LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE, LIKE ALL OF THE ACTIONS OF MY THOUGHT SELF ARE BEING CONTROLLED BY ANOTHER BEING. AND THE WOMAN I IMAGINE IS UNCOOPERATIVE. I HAVE EVEN GOTTEN A MIDDLE FINGER BEFORE. Enemy attack? It is really upsetting because I would devote my life to a succubus, I don't want a human woman! Is it that the succubi don't want to be with me? I am a handsome man. Notice how before I said she was there and now I am thinking she is not there. I experience that frequently. I believe this is the enemy attacking me. But it is still true that it does not get better than a tingle. I want it to be full on sex. Please help me in achieving that goal. Here is a question. When I masturbate, can I make up the woman that I am manefesting? That would be great if you could tell me. Thank you! And Hail Satan!

Don't think that a succubus is just a demon so you can have little fettishes with.. One has to be mature enough to handle a Succubus. Maybe that's what the problem is.
--- In [email protected], "rishorishin" wrote:

I feel touches on my body but it doesn't escalate to sex. More like tingles than touches that would give satisfying sexual pleasure. She touches my hindquarters and my groin frequently. I believe a succubus is there and she visits every day. The problem is I am being attacked hard by the enemy. I am so confused sometimes I think Satan is against me. It has been 5 months since my succubus summoning ritual.

So when I fantasize as described here http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... cubus.html I CAN'T. AT ALL. LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE, LIKE ALL OF THE ACTIONS OF MY THOUGHT SELF ARE BEING CONTROLLED BY ANOTHER BEING. AND THE WOMAN I IMAGINE IS UNCOOPERATIVE. I HAVE EVEN GOTTEN A MIDDLE FINGER BEFORE. Enemy attack? It is really upsetting because I would devote my life to a succubus, I don't want a human woman! Is it that the succubi don't want to be with me? I am a handsome man. Notice how before I said she was there and now I am thinking she is not there. I experience that frequently. I believe this is the enemy attacking me. But it is still true that it does not get better than a tingle. I want it to be full on sex. Please help me in achieving that goal. Here is a question. When I masturbate, can I make up the woman that I am manefesting? That would be great if you could tell me. Thank you! And Hail Satan!

Your problem is that you have to work consistently upon your Astral senses and vibration. There is no problem if you fantasie about the woman of your drems while masturbating, the problem is you are not opened enough then you can't fully feel your lover. Try this everyday:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/420

http://www.vovimbaghie.com/satanic-medi ... vibration/

And work on your chakras constantly.

Don't think Satan is against you. On the contrary, if he was not on your side the things would be even worse.
And also don't think a Succubus would not be at your side, atacking your self-steem and the moral of the Gods to us is a common tactic of the enemy.

Read my message here:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... age/102290

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rishorishin" <rishorishin@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Hi

Why would you think Satan is against you? How could you say such a thing?

Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPad[/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I'd hate to mention this again, but... succubus.
Sent: Sat, Aug 17, 2013 11:19:10 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Don't think that a succubus is just a demon so you can have little fettishes with.. One has to be mature enough to handle a Succubus. Maybe that's what the problem is.

[/TD]

I agree. Lord Satan is not against His dedicated ones.Just because you don't get what you want so much, there's very good reason(s) for it, that are valid and logical.You just have to figure them out for yourself. Others have already mentioned possibilities of why you don't have a succubus.
I also get erotic touches from on my body that do not lead to sex. The enemy reptilians and greys (which are around me often) are capable of producing this feeling. I am sure enemy nordics can do the same thing, although in my (limited) experience, they hate us SS immensely and are loathe to touch us in any way. 
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Saturday, August 17, 2013 7:42:29 AM
Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I'd hate to mention this again, but... succubus.

<td val[/IMG]Hi

Why would you think Satan is against you? How could you say such a thing?

Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPad[/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I'd hate to mention this again, but... succubus.
Sent: Sat, Aug 17, 2013 11:19:10 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Don't think that a succubus is just a demon so you can have little fettishes with.. One has to be mature enough to handle a Succubus. Maybe that's what the problem is.

[/TD]

satan loves you and accepts you, I know it gets hard with so many questions that don't seem to get answered, but most of the time its right in front of your eyes and just to caught up in THINKING what the answer should be. you have to accept all answers weather you like it or not trust me this is a big help, remember this is not an easy path at all it gets hard, but satan wont throw you out their on your own never. theres always a sign or answer just look, and be open to receive that answer. now for the tingling ive had many experiences with this, THIS is enemy attempts to let your guard down to steal your enery and program some pretty nasty stuff in your aura and mind, they act as a succubus and want you to let your guard down while trying to have sex, DO NOT do this, its very harmful, ignore it, tell them to go fuck themselves. and get your mind off of trying to find a succubus start advancing with that understanding comes, with understanding ask satan again, but not until you actually think your worthy of one. and willing to take the responsibility, their not there just for sxually pleasures. they are living beings, don't be disrespectful. wich im sure your not, but I know how things can get. worry about advancing you will find everything you could ever ask for in the end trust me friend.

Thank you for your responses! The touches are becoming more intense, sometimes a full touch. I didn't realize how long it took, I thought it just took a month or two, I get it now. A spirit can control my body and do things like blink, talk and walk through me. Anything I can do. It jacked me off recently but the big problem is... I can't be sure of who it is! Scary huh? Hopefully it isn't some old man or something.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "avenged8814" <avenged8814@... wrote:

satan loves you and accepts you, I know it gets hard with so many questions that don't seem to get answered, but most of the time its right in front of your eyes and just to caught up in THINKING what the answer should be. you have to accept all answers weather you like it or not trust me this is a big help, remember this is not an easy path at all it gets hard, but satan wont throw you out their on your own never. theres always a sign or answer just look, and be open to receive that answer. now for the tingling ive had many experiences with this, THIS is enemy attempts to let your guard down to steal your enery and program some pretty nasty stuff in your aura and mind, they act as a succubus and want you to let your guard down while trying to have sex, DO NOT do this, its very harmful, ignore it, tell them to go fuck themselves. and get your mind off of trying to find a succubus start advancing with that understanding comes, with understanding ask satan again, but not until you actually think your worthy of one. and willing to take the responsibility, their not there just for sxually pleasures. they are living beings, don't be disrespectful. wich im sure your not, but I know how things can get. worry about advancing you will find everything you could ever ask for in the end trust me friend.

(it seems like a woman from what I see)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "avenged8814" <avenged8814@... wrote:

I am going to do a ritual to politely ask for a succubus again, even though this is my fifth or sixth time, although the first ones I didn't point in the right direction and now the blue energy is not appearing and entering my body from what I see (I cannot control my imagination). I know, it's a clusterfuck. It seems like everything is stopping me from losing my virginity, lol! I've asked this a lot, but how many months or years does it take for the succubus to fully manefest? I'm so sorry, I don't want to piss anybody off, but I really am lost and I do want a succubus badly. Thank you so much, and Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rishorishin" <rishorishin@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "avenged8814" <avenged8814@ wrote:

You've asked up to 6 times? Don't do it again. If it has been 'unsuccessful' this is your fault and not the Gods. You need to open yourself more spiritually and astrally, rather than simply asking again. More than likely they have come to you, and you just aren't open enough to realise. So please don't go bugging the Gods yet again, when its you who needs to do more work. Focus on empowering yourself instead.

And secondly, I don't know what you think this is. But 1, you are NOT going to lose your virginity in astral sex, not that virginity should even matter. And 2, asking for a Succubus isn't some spell that will eventually manifest some sexy Demon lover physically infront of you. These are deep and meaningful relationships between you and the Godess, a relationship that will often last lifetimes. Not some silly game so you can get laid. So please grow up and reconsider your priorities.

-En Haradren Amlug.

I am going to do a ritual to politely ask for a succubus again, even though this is my fifth or sixth time, although the first ones I didn't point in the right direction and now the blue energy is not appearing and entering my body from what I see (I cannot control my imagination). I know, it's a clusterfuck. It seems like everything is stopping me from losing my virginity, lol! I've asked this a lot, but how many months or years does it take for the succubus to fully manefest? I'm so sorry, I don't want to piss anybody off, but I really am lost and I do want a succubus badly. Thank you so much, and Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rishorishin" <rishorishin@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "avenged8814" <avenged8814@ wrote:

Instead of it, you should do a Banishing Ritual, to make sure you're not being cheated by some enemy alien. And of course open yourself astraly, for many people this (opening your astral senses) does not happens in less than 1 year since you begined working in this part.

And more important, don't behave with such an impatience like if your virginity is the biggest problem, works towards your spiritual growth and time will not be a problem, you can be hurting a Goddess' feelings by treating her in such a way, as if she is a machine to make you lost your virginity.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rishorishin" <rishorishin@ wrote:

Not quite sure if I'm putting this in the right place, but I'd rather not start ANOTHER succubus topic for a simple question. I hope people will see and answer this though or I will have to start another topic. Are there any regulations on what to visualize or fantasize my succubus as being. I honestly like the mainstream sexy female demon thing; purple skin, spade tail, bat wing, etc. Is that a no? Or is that okay to want? Or is that not what I'm allowed to see them as? Or?...

I always try to treat women with the respect they deserve. I realize and forget frequently that it is the enemy that is abusing me. I feel like I am being abused. Like they will rub it in my face telepathically that I haven't had sex and I want to, implying I won't. Not that I'm unattractive, I just haven't found a woman. And then they blame it on Satan! I have learned that the enemy is very real and more formidable than I thought. They can take away your ability to imagine so things like imagining blue fire is impossible. My whole mind is being controlled by another entity. When I try to fantasize it will not do it. I just feel like I am being abused and someone wants me to suffer. I feel like they want to murder me and my life is on the line. There is an entity in my body right now seeing what I am seeing, hearing what I am thinking, hearing what I am hearing, feeling what I am feeling and when I tell him to leave, it refuses. It perfectly describes the definition of an angel. I don't have any friends. I've thought about suicide many times. It is terrible. I would cherish a succubus. Is sex too much to ask for?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Gabri Hell" <egon88@... wrote:

Instead of it, you should do a Banishing Ritual, to make sure you're not being cheated by some enemy alien. And of course open yourself astraly, for many people this (opening your astral senses) does not happens in less than 1 year since you begined working in this part.

And more important, don't behave with such an impatience like if your virginity is the biggest problem, works towards your spiritual growth and time will not be a problem, you can be hurting a Goddess' feelings by treating her in such a way, as if she is a machine to make you lost your virginity.

Just do a banishing ritual as I told, ban them In nomine Dei nostri Satanas! Also this old post by the ex-HPs Pandora Arcana can be of help:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Advanced_ ... ssage/1762

I always try to treat women with the respect they deserve. I realize and forget frequently that it is the enemy that is abusing me. I feel like I am being abused. Like they will rub it in my face telepathically that I haven't had sex and I want to, implying I won't. Not that I'm unattractive, I just haven't found a woman. And then they blame it on Satan! I have learned that the enemy is very real and more formidable than I thought. They can take away your ability to imagine so things like imagining blue fire is impossible. My whole mind is being controlled by another entity. When I try to fantasize it will not do it. I just feel like I am being abused and someone wants me to suffer. I feel like they want to murder me and my life is on the line. There is an entity in my body right now seeing what I am seeing, hearing what I am thinking, hearing what I am hearing, feeling what I am feeling and when I tell him to leave, it refuses. It perfectly describes the definition of an angel. I don't have any friends. I've thought about suicide many times. It is terrible. I would cherish a succubus. Is sex too much to ask for?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Gabri Hell" <egon88@ wrote:

It is my belief that you are actually not making that up, but that what you are "imagining" is actually something you are seeing with your astral sight. I have experienced this very much. So what I am saying is what you are visualizing is perfectly fine, it is what it is supposed to be, etc. Maybe this girl with the purple skin is your succubus?

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... NVIII.html

"Vapula has very long, straight, black hair, with red eyes. She is of medium height and has tan colored wings, pointed ears and dark skin."

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... r_8528.gif
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... o_8625.gif

"Many of have seen and even interacted with lesser Demons. These are the Demons with the glowing red eyes, rubbery wings and some even have fur."

As you can see above, things like red eyes, pointed ears, spade tail and rubbery wings is a part of true Satanism. So you are not mistaken. I hope this helps. Have fun and good luck.

By the way, an update. I think my succubus is appearing, I did a polite and ritual, correct this time, and got a clear touch, so I think it is working. Thank you for all of your input. Hail Satan, Beelzebub, Astaroth and Azazel!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Cheyenne" <littleirie@... wrote:

Not quite sure if I'm putting this in the right place, but I'd rather not start ANOTHER succubus topic for a simple question. I hope people will see and answer this though or I will have to start another topic. Are there any regulations on what to visualize or fantasize my succubus as being. I honestly like the mainstream sexy female demon thing; purple skin, spade tail, bat wing, etc. Is that a no? Or is that okay to want? Or is that not what I'm allowed to see them as? Or?...

So how long does it take for a succubus to appear? I've been waiting for around 5 months now. Does it take a week for others? I remember the quote: "This will take time so be patient and persistent." http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... cubus.html

Also, I still have that problem where I cannot fantasize. I hate to be a bother. Do I need to masturbate TO the succubus? Or will masturbation without fantasy work also to make her manifest more and more until we can have sex? There are definately entities that are making it hard to fantasize. Whereas I try to imagine intercourse like the link calls for, my ability to do this is totally disabled. I am unable to imagine intercourse.

Hail Satan!

It is my belief that you are actually not making that up, but that what you are "imagining" is actually something you are seeing with your astral sight. I have experienced this very much. So what I am saying is what you are visualizing is perfectly fine, it is what it is supposed to be, etc. Maybe this girl with the purple skin is your succubus?

"Vapula has very long, straight, black hair, with red eyes. She is of medium height and has tan colored wings, pointed ears and dark skin."

"Many of have seen and even interacted with lesser Demons. These are the Demons with the glowing red eyes, rubbery wings and some even have fur."

As you can see above, things like red eyes, pointed ears, spade tail and rubbery wings is a part of true Satanism. So you are not mistaken. I hope this helps. Have fun and good luck.

By the way, an update. I think my succubus is appearing, I did a polite and ritual, correct this time, and got a clear touch, so I think it is working. Thank you for all of your input. Hail Satan, Beelzebub, Astaroth and Azazel!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Cheyenne" <littleirie@ wrote:

So how long does it take for a succubus to appear? I've been waiting for around 5 months now. Does it take a week for others? I remember the quote: "This will take time so be patient and persistent." http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... cubus.html

Also, I still have that problem where I cannot fantasize. I hate to be a bother. Do I need to masturbate TO the succubus? Or will masturbation without fantasy work also to make her manifest more and more until we can have sex? There are definately entities that are making it hard to fantasize. Whereas I try to imagine intercourse like the link calls for, my ability to do this is totally disabled. I am unable to imagine intercourse.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Cheyenne" <littleirie@ wrote:

It is like musculation, you cannot say that 2 people will have exactly the same time to gain the same results.
Of course you have to think about your succubus while masturbating and also in your everydau life. As I've said before, a banishing ritual is very important, and I might add to don't give attention to the enemy, ignore them and they will leave along with banning them.http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Adva ... opics/1762

--- In [email protected], <rishorishin@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "rishorishin" <rishorishin@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Cheyenne" <littleirie@ wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "avenged8814" <avenged8814@ wrote:

So this is entirely about sex for you is it? Just an easy lay, thats all the Gods are?

You can't just do the ritual and wait for them to come to you. You need to open yourself astraly, be activly working to form a closer relationship with him/her.

Perhaps you've got the wrong idea of what a Succubus is for.

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hail Satan!

Why are you so fucking obsessed with that??Hell, for something as unimportant and secondary as having a succubus!!Seriously, the one most important point in SS is not trying to get an astral girlfriend, but advancing and empowering your soul and helping in the spiritual warfare.

But I've never seen you discuss these points to the extent you're asking about your succubus. For 4 months now, all you've been asking is about your succubus and nothing else. Are you sure you're taking SS seriously??

Hail Satan!

Ok to say that SS is about empowering and advancing, with this no one here disagree, but to say that having a Succubus is something unimportant and secondary is very disrespectful.
I would say that possibility to have a love relationship with a Goddess is a so amazing gift as Godhead itself, not to mention that a Succubus or Incubus help in achieving that.

--- In [email protected], <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Why are you so fucking obsessed with that??Hell, for something as unimportant and secondary as having a succubus!!Seriously, the one most important point in SS is not trying to get an astral girlfriend, but advancing and empowering your soul and helping in the spiritual warfare.

But I've never seen you discuss these points to the extent you're asking about your succubus. For 4 months now, all you've been asking is about your succubus and nothing else. Are you sure you're taking SS seriously??

Hail Satan!

It is unimportant and secondary because it's not the main purpose of SS because it's totally optional and situational thing and there's no reason to obsess over it more than your spiritual development. It's much like a hobbie vs your life purpose. If it wasn't, many HPS and other advanced people would all have incubi/succubi instead of normal human husbands/wifes and we know that isn't so. BTW how do you think what I said is disrespectful??? Simply I'm telling the truth, SS is not about getting random Gods as lovers, but evolving yourself to Godhood.

"I would say that possibility to have a love relationship with a Goddess is a so amazing gift"
I don't disagree that's an "amazing gift". But like any gift is just that, a GIFT and not the main point. It's much like the example I mentioned before, a golf club which offers free meals. The main purpose of the golf club is playing golf, not obsessing with whether you get a free meal or not.
We also have our Guardians to help us reach Godhood. That's their purpose and one doesn't really need an extra incubus or succubus to help on that.

--- In [email protected], <egon88@... wrote:

Ok to say that SS is about empowering and advancing, with this no one here disagree, but to say that having a Succubus is something unimportant and secondary is very disrespectful.
I would say that possibility to have a love relationship with a Goddess is a so amazing gift as Godhead itself, not to mention that a Succubus or Incubus help in achieving that.

Hail Satan!

I understood, but I meant disrespectful to call it uniportant because those who have demons lovers (or want in the deepness of their hearts and Satan allowed), not every SS, know that is the number one, in the same rank of importance of your loyalty to Satan and our cause as a whole. In other case, if the person don't give such a importance to having a Demon/ess lover, is because this person is not to have.
In other words, I don't meant this was to be imporantant and primary for every SS, just to those who already have and for those few who will have. And the disrespect was to these cited.
You could stated that in another manner without lacking sincerity ;)

It is unimportant and secondary because it's not the main purpose of SS because it's totally optional and situational thing and there's no reason to obsess over it more than your spiritual development. It's much like a hobbie vs your life purpose. If it wasn't, many HPS and other advanced people would all have incubi/succubi instead of normal human husbands/wifes and we know that isn't so. BTW how do you think what I said is disrespectful??? Simply I'm telling the truth, SS is not about getting random Gods as lovers, but evolving yourself to Godhood.

"I would say that possibility to have a love relationship with a Goddess is a so amazing gift"
I don't disagree that's an "amazing gift". But like any gift is just that, a GIFT and not the main point. It's much like the example I mentioned before, a golf club which offers free meals. The main purpose of the golf club is playing golf, not obsessing with whether you get a free meal or not.
We also have our Guardians to help us reach Godhood. That's their purpose and one doesn't really need an extra incubus or succubus to help on that.

Hail Satan!

Responding to below...
I think you are maybe focused too much on finding a succubus. It may be that you need to do more work on a spiritual level before you are ready for a succubus lover? I mean no disrespect. Obviously, I don't know you, and have no interest in insulting you. It just seems that 5 months of waiting is a sign that something needs to happen before you get your succubus lover. Ask Father.

in eternal love and devotion to Satan,in eternal honor and respect to the deities of Duatin friendship with my fellow/sister Spiritual Satanists

In [email protected], <rishorishin@... wrote:

I understood, but I meant disrespectful to call it uniportant because those who have demons lovers (or want in the deepness of their hearts and Satan allowed), not every SS, know that is the number one, in the same rank of importance of your loyalty to Satan and our cause as a whole. In other case, if the person don't give such a importance to having a Demon/ess lover, is because this person is not to have.
In other words, I don't meant this was to be imporantant and primary for every SS, just to those who already have and for those few who will have. And the disrespect was to these cited.

Hail Satan!

Sorry for bothering everyone, you've been a good sport.  The succubus is this unbelievably beautiful girl with medium length blonde hair.  I've only seen her from the back so far when I ask to see her.  Do not worry, I treasure love as much as I do sex, and I treasure women themselves and treat them with respect.  She has been making herself known by touching me all over the place, on my arm, on my legs, thighs and... um... butt.  And the touches are increasing in intensity.  There was also a woman on my bed earlier so I think it is just a matter of time.  The wait can be slightly painful though.  Again, thank you for being patient and answering my questions.  Hail Satan, Beelzebub, Astaroth, Azazel and the Powers of Hel!

--- In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

Responding to below...
I think you are maybe focused too much on finding a succubus. It may be that you need to do more work on a spiritual level before you are ready for a succubus lover? I mean no disrespect. Obviously, I don't know you, and have no interest in insulting you. It just seems that 5 months of waiting is a sign that something needs to happen before you get your succubus lover. Ask Father.

in eternal love and devotion to Satan,in eternal honor and respect to the deities of Duatin friendship with my fellow/sister Spiritual Satanists

In [email protected], <rishorishin@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Yes bro, I know exactly what you're feeling and how this waiting is painful, I'm passing through the same and I learned that is not being paranoic, but being fucking determined to open ourselves astraly that will make it happen.Did you tried the advanced crown chakra with headstand?http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoSN ... ssages/420

Sorry for bothering everyone, you've been a good sport.  The succubus is this unbelievably beautiful girl with medium length blonde hair.  I've only seen her from the back so far when I ask to see her.  Do not worry, I treasure love as much as I do sex, and I treasure women themselves and treat them with respect.  She has been making herself known by touching me all over the place, on my arm, on my legs, thighs and... um... butt.  And the touches are increasing in intensity.  There was also a woman on my bed earlier so I think it is just a matter of time.  The wait can be slightly painful though.  Again, thank you for being patient and answering my questions.  Hail Satan, Beelzebub, Astaroth, Azazel and the Powers of Hel!

Yes I did, thank you for asking.  Hail Satan, Beelzebub, Astaroth, Azazel and the Powers of Hel!

Yes bro, I know exactly what you're feeling and how this waiting is painful, I'm passing through the same and I learned that is not being paranoic, but being fucking determined to open ourselves astraly that will make it happen.Did you tried the advanced crown chakra with headstand?http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoSN ... ssages/420

"You can masturbate yourself to orgasm in the beginning, until a full physical manifestation takes over."

Since I am finding it impossible to fantasize, my question is; can I masturbate without a fantasy and make the succubus physically manifest?  Will that work?  Thanks again.  By the way, I am still getting touches, and I did a ritual asking for a succubus and an incubus. lol  Also if it helps it is a love/sexual open relationship.

Hail Satan, Beelzebub, Astaroth, Azazel, Lillith, Furfur, Hitler, Himmler and the Powers of Duat!

Yes I did, thank you for asking.  Hail Satan, Beelzebub, Astaroth, Azazel and the Powers of Hel!

Since it seems she is interacting with you, you can tell mentally to her that you are masturbating for her.Anyway you should not say things as "I am finding it impossible to fantasize", just try your best and don't use this errant thoughts. Continue trying to visualize her and do banishing everyday.This sermons by HP Vovim can be of help:http://web.archive.org/web/201209270046 ... c-sermons/

"You can masturbate yourself to orgasm in the beginning, until a full physical manifestation takes over."

Since I am finding it impossible to fantasize, my question is; can I masturbate without a fantasy and make the succubus physically manifest?  Will that work?  Thanks again.  By the way, I am still getting touches, and I did a ritual asking for a succubus and an incubus. lol  Also if it helps it is a love/sexual open relationship.

Hail Satan, Beelzebub, Astaroth, Azazel, Lillith, Furfur, Hitler, Himmler and the Powers of Duat!

Yeah, she pushes my hand around and everything, sometimes with a lot of force.  Or somebody does, I don't know who.  Spirits have been telling me that my Incubus is not coming, because "I am not truly bisexual, but hetrosexual".  These spirits can move my body in all sorts of ways.  They can walk through me, blink, talk through me, snap my fingers, etc.

Since it seems she is interacting with you, you can tell mentally to her that you are masturbating for her.Anyway you should not say things as "I am finding it impossible to fantasize", just try your best and don't use this errant thoughts. Continue trying to visualize her and do banishing everyday.This sermons by HP Vovim can be of help:http://web.archive.org/web/201209270046 ... c-sermons/

Hello,

To be honest i do not find it that difficult to find what you like.

If you see a nice guy on the street ( tall handsome etc and you want to have sex with him end of story). If that happens with a woman too you like both sexes which is not bad.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

I am still getting erotic touches on my... um... butt and all over my body, and now suddenly I can fantasize again!  I got a girlfriend and we're having sex, so I'm not so desperate anymore.  I don't know why, but when I asked to see my succubus I saw a Panda and a ferocious Tiger.  ... ???  Also, I'm not depressed anymore too!  My life is going great and I have to thank Satan and the Powers of Duat for helping me through this! 
Hail Satan, Beelzebub, Astaroth, Azazel, Lilith, Furfur, The AntiChrist, Hitler, Himmler and the Powers of Duat!

--- In [email protected], <rs56584@... wrote:

Hello,

If you see a nice guy on the street ( tall handsome etc and you want to have sex with him end of story). If that happens with a woman too you like both sexes which is not bad.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

I'd hate to bother you guys again, but there is a problem.  My succubus still hasn't appeared fully.  Sorry if I am annoying you.  I feel touches on my body, and I meditate and work on my psychic channels and fantasize, but it has not gotten to sex.  What do I do?  Don't get mad at me please, I just want some input.  Can anybody tell me how long it took them to make full contact with their succubus?  Thank you?  Hail Satan.

I am still getting erotic touches on my... um... butt and all over my body, and now suddenly I can fantasize again!  I got a girlfriend and we're having sex, so I'm not so desperate anymore.  I don't know why, but when I asked to see my succubus I saw a Panda and a ferocious Tiger.  ... ???  Also, I'm not depressed anymore too!  My life is going great and I have to thank Satan and the Powers of Duat for helping me through this! 
Hail Satan, Beelzebub, Astaroth, Azazel, Lilith, Furfur, The AntiChrist, Hitler, Himmler and the Powers of Duat!

Hello,

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

I really hope your succubus leaves you forever and never comes back again. In fact I'll try to find her to tell her that myself.
See many people said before that this person is a psychopathic troll (before he was banned with the danielsimonsen471 account):
http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joyo ... ages/85863
He's obviously here to annoy the shit out of us.

---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

I'd hate to bother you guys again, but there is a problem.  My succubus still hasn't appeared fully.  Sorry if I am annoying you.  I feel touches on my body, and I meditate and work on my psychic channels and fantasize, but it has not gotten to sex.  What do I do?  Don't get mad at me please, I just want some input.  Can anybody tell me how long it took them to make full contact with their succubus?  Thank you?  Hail Satan.

Hello,

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

I am a Satanist, treat me like one.  Hail Satan!

I really hope your succubus leaves you forever and never comes back again. In fact I'll try to find her to tell her that myself.
See many people said before that this person is a psychopathic troll (before he was banned with the danielsimonsen471 account):

Hello,

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Hello,

There is nothing wrong. It has just become an obsession to you. (partially it is logical, it is not something that has happened to you before), but take all the time you need to open your psychic channels, for this to happen correctly your primary chakras must be strong.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Yeah, and I'm the President of the USA. LOL. Note that the troll doesn't mentioned at all the proof I offered that it's a delusional troll who has been banned before (if you are not banned, then bring your danielsimonsen471 account here and reply to this message with the other account).

I am a Satanist, treat me like one.  Hail Satan!

Hello,

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

It's not logical as this troll has asked many times the same thing, received the same answers which are obvious and keeps on trolling. And everyone knows that getting a succubus isn't either the main thing here. If he was a True SS he would be interested in his spiritual progress above anything else rather than trolling/spamming the same question dozens of times in a secondary topic.

Hello,

There is nothing wrong. It has just become an obsession to you. (partially it is logical, it is not something that has happened to you before), but take all the time you need to open your psychic channels, for this to happen correctly your primary chakras must be strong.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Do you really think Satan and the Powers of Hel are going to let any infighting just slip by like it's nothing?  Do you think you're going to get away with calling me names and harassing me when I was nicely asking a question?  "People who work to create Satanic disunity will be punished by the Powers of Hell." http://fight4satan666.webs.com/Tactics.htm

Firestarter, you have made me upset and not only am I a Satanist, I am a nice person who means well.  When I told people about my experiences they called me names.  I think this is very disrespectful and I deserve an apology.  If you keep fighting me, I will personally see you get banned, and don't think I am not capable of doing it.  Wether you are banned or not, I do not care, but just STOP.  I am a Satanist *TREAT ME LIKE ONE*.  "What they do to my own, they do to me." -Satan

"People who work to create Satanic disunity by harassing members, bashing other Satanic groups and anything else to create problems for Satanists- BE WARNED. Some of you are thick, as your dead e-groups and other misfortunes still do not seem to sink in. You are regarded as Christians to the Powers of Hell.
Mark: 25
And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand.
26 And if Satan rise up against himself, and be divided, he cannot stand, but hath an end"

---In [email protected], <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

It's not logical as this troll has asked many times the same thing, received the same answers which are obvious and keeps on trolling. And everyone knows that getting a succubus isn't either the main thing here. If he was a True SS he would be interested in his spiritual progress above anything else rather than trolling/spamming the same question dozens of times in a secondary topic.

Hello,

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Nobody is forcing you to answer these questions and I should be able to ask if I want to.  Apparently you forgot, but Satan does not like infighting and I suggest you stop Firestarter or I will complain and try to get you banned.  This is my thread.  I don't think you realize, but life is hard for a Satanist.  With all of these islamists shouting "behead all that do not submit to islam" it is hard to feel safe in this world.  And it makes it harder when you are shouting my real name amongst 11,000 people.  I think in the end, Satan and the Powers of Hel will not like how you have treated me.  Please stop.  I am warning you.  Hail Satan.

---In [email protected], <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Hello,

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back