Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

IBS ...

Marathii

I have been suffering from diarrhea for years. doctors have tested me many times with no results. they said it could be irritable bowel syndrome. i am tired of taking medicines. i want it to go away. please help

Other remedies that may help if they are available to you: take activated charcoal with water first thing in the morning, add lemon/juice to your water throughout the day, take a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar every day and eventually build up to two tablespoons, consider adding a probiotic and if you've never used them before, use a lower dose to begin with. I hope this helps.

I have been suffering from diarrhea for years. doctors have tested me many times with no results. they said it could be irritable bowel syndrome. i am tired of taking medicines. i want it to go away. please help

My response got cut off.
The most important questions:
How long have you been experiencing this, exactly?
What does your diet consist of? Though I don’t think it’s just diet alone.
Do you take probiotics?
Do you have any accompanying side effects? Like mental fog, mental illness, etc?
Many times, it can be among standing parasitic issue.
Any other health diseases?
Or leaky gut.

How long have you been experiencing this, exactly?
for 4 years, with occasional interruptions.
I try to use probiotics regularly but these are very expensive here.
I have not been to a doctor for other sicks. but I know that these illnesses are participative. my mother was treated for mental illness for a long time before.
I believe this is mostly a physical issue, but what I suggest you do is Base chakra meditation. Do it every day. I hope it helps.
Yes. Thank you.
This has nothing to do with my kundalini, does it? It scares me.

for 4 years, with occasional interruptions.
I try to use probiotics regularly but these are very expensive here.
I have not been to a doctor for other sicks. but I know that these illnesses are participative. my mother was treated for mental illness for a long time before.

Yes. Thank you.
This has nothing to do with my kundalini, does it? It scares me.
Can you answer the other questions? What are you eating?

Also, do you have access to fermented foods like Kefir and such?

And if you don’t mind me asking, what country are you from? Fermented foods are not that hard to come by, I reason. It suck’s that you don’t have access to probiotics. But fermented foods have probiotics and the necessary enzymes needed to heal your gut.

What did the doctor’s say and prescribe to you?

Can you answer the other questions? What are you eating?

Also, do you have access to fermented foods like Kefir and such?

And if you don’t mind me asking, what country are you from? Fermented foods are not that hard to come by, I reason. It suck’s that you don’t have access to probiotics. But fermented foods have probiotics and the necessary enzymes needed to heal your gut.

What did the doctor’s say and prescribe to you?
Yes, I ferment kefir myself.

The doctor did blood and other tests. He said there was nothing wrong and that I should not eat raw vegetables from outside. There is no infection in my blood. He said it could be caused by stress. He said we can do a colonoscopy, but I was scared because I live alone.
I can't share where i am from but i I live in a middling city.

It suck’s that you don’t have access to probiotics.
its better if probiotics are preferred in constipation. most doctors recommend probiotics in diarrhea, but not kefir. kefir increases diarrhea.

its better if probiotics are preferred in constipation. most doctors recommend probiotics in diarrhea, but not kefir. kefir increases diarrhea.
From my understanding of the gut, kefir acts to balance out the enzymes and bacteria therein. It can cause diarrhea in some people but it acts as a balancing. I notice that people get diarrhea from kefir because of the high amount of bacteria and enzymes in it and causes a healing reaction. Most probiotics have only one or two strains in it. A full spectrum probiotic can cause diarrhea as well.

Some people opt for coconut kefir, or just yogurt too. If all depends.

And based on what the OP posted, it seems as if what he is going through is partly psychological. We can’t be sure though.

Stress and mental disruption can cause disease.When one of my cats died, I was so upset that it causes a week of stomach upset.

But his is long-standing.

Yes, I ferment kefir myself.

The doctor did blood and other tests. He said there was nothing wrong and that I should not eat raw vegetables from outside. There is no infection in my blood. He said it could be caused by stress. He said we can do a colonoscopy, but I was scared because I live alone.
I can't share where i am from but i I live in a middling city.
Do you believe it is stress? Did you go through anything traumatic 4 years ago?

From my understanding of the gut, kefir acts to balance out the enzymes and bacteria therein. It can cause diarrhea in some people but it acts as a balancing. I notice that people get diarrhea from kefir because of the high amount of bacteria and enzymes in it and causes a healing reaction. Most probiotics have only one or two strains in it. A full spectrum probiotic can cause diarrhea as well.

Some people opt for coconut kefir, or just yogurt too. If all depends.

And based on what the OP posted, it seems as if what he is going through is partly psychological. We can’t be sure though.

Stress and mental disruption can cause disease.When one of my cats died, I was so upset that it causes a week of stomach upset.

But his is long-standing.
maybe he has lactose or gluten intolerance?

I was thinking the same. Or something related. Strange that a doctor hasn’t come to that decision.
if its ibs, its normal that they cannot see on tests. aint it?

Yes i had a traumatic issue 4 year ago
Do you feel comfortable talking about it, alittle? If you had a traumatic experience around that time then you must address it in order to get better.

I imagine it’s a psychological trauma, yeah?

Do you feel comfortable talking about it, alittle? If you had a traumatic experience around that time then you must address it in order to get better.

I imagine it’s a psychological trauma, yeah?
unfortunately

The bowels themselves are ruled by the Moon, so you can do a Moon Square or use Berkano for this. General or directed healing workings will also help, such as Uruz or a Sun Square.

For immediate relief, try the Large Intestine 4 point: https://mendacupuncture.com/li4-our-great-eliminator/
Also, seek out professional TCM or other holistic treatment.

Although commonly known, it should be reminded that we do our yoga as needed. You can do the available yoga programs here, or look up specific asanas or Qigong for IBS.

More resources:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back