Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I?

Heyya dude power is not here come and join us theistic Satansim a Hungarian flott we got a lot of dad power : http://obs666.weebly.com/
Satan is the god of everything I'm theistic Satanst since 3 years and I've met some dumb JoSers they're reversed xians,the truth was also told by some dumb xians too "Hell is the place where those will leave who are not xians," and also Satan wants us to make everything by our power he will not help ,and Wake up Satanism is close to conspiracy theories too, I do not say that Satanism are about conspiracy theories,but they are connected because a conspiracy was done against Satan, because Jesus was just a lier,who was cloned and he told to Peter that who is on the cross is just a body ,but this tape has been removed from the Bible ,how surprising is this....We hate Xians too and Muslims and yes woman are equal with man but come on Buddhist meditations are not for Sátánists they're for Buddhists everything Right Hand Path religion is Fake ! 2018. nov.. 4. 11:18 ezt írta ("djc0417@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]):
  Hi I just recently lost the love of my life now I want power.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back