Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

i wud like to share

actually i just wanted to share my experience on demoness vapula, she assisted me in passing my exams i promised her that after i pass in the exams i would testify about her assistance and here i am vapula has helped me a lot :)

hail satan
hail all the gods alligned with him
hail vapula

To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] i wud like to share
Sent: Sat, Feb 9, 2013 7:45:24 PM

<td val[/IMG]   actually i just wanted to share my experience on demoness vapula, she assisted me in passing my exams i promised her that after i pass in the exams i would testify about her assistance and here i am vapula has helped me a lot :)

hail satan
hail vapula

[/TD]

Thats great! Thanks for sharing with us. I actually am not familiar with the demoness Vapula, and now I can learn about her. Thanks!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vicky666hellswarrior" wrote:

actually i just wanted to share my experience on demoness vapula, she assisted me in passing my exams i promised her that after i pass in the exams i would testify about her assistance and here i am vapula has helped me a lot :)

hail satan
hail vapula

Congrats! Reading her description makes me wish she was interested in me. lol. I guess I'm not there yet. Whomever chooses me and WHENEVER is not up to me I'm pretty sure. Hail Satain

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mhikaloj" wrote:

Thats great! Thanks for sharing with us. I actually am not familiar with the demoness Vapula, and now I can learn about her. Thanks!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vicky666hellswarrior" wrote:

hail satan
hail vapula

I never had any experience with her but hail Vapula! What she did was really cool! ;) I'm happy for you.

On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 2:14 AM, wargamer44 <jefftoe@... wrote:
  Congrats! Reading her description makes me wish she was interested in me. lol. I guess I'm not there yet. Whomever chooses me and WHENEVER is not up to me I'm pretty sure. Hail Satain

hail satan
hail vapula

Thats good news. Our Demons are really helpful. Hail Satan!

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 5:02:02 PM GMT+0100
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: i wud like to share

I never had any experience with her but hail Vapula! What she did was
really cool! ;) I'm happy for you.

On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 2:14 AM, wargamer44 <jefftoe@... wrote:

Congrats! Reading her description makes me wish she was interested in me.
lol. I guess I'm not there yet. Whomever chooses me and WHENEVER is not up
to me I'm pretty sure. Hail Satain

Thats great! Thanks for sharing with us. I actually am not familiar with
the demoness Vapula, and now I can learn about her. Thanks!

actually i just wanted to share my experience on demoness vapula, she
assisted me in passing my exams i promised her that after i pass in the
exams i would testify about her assistance and here i am vapula has helped
me a lot :)

hail satan
hail vapula

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back