Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I wrote down my goals for this life

SeguaceDiSatanas

I wrote down the following goals for myself to take seriously in order to fulfill myself and be successful in life. This is because I realized that it is not enough to exist, but you must also be. If anyone, anyone, has any advice to give me they are welcome and I opened this topic exclusively to receive as much advice as possible.

I mean, I know that I have to do everything alone and above all without help, otherwise I won't have any merit and I want to have all the possible merits and be my own favorite hero. However, I would like some guidance from members more advanced than me. As usual, I appreciate criticism, good or bad judgments and reviews of all kinds.

I also know that the rituals of the Gods could help me, but no, I really don't want any help with this. Not even from Satan or the Gods or my earthly parents, friends, professors, etc.

I reject any attempt that does not come from my own commitment. I want to be able to look back one day and say that I was the best possible version of myself even though all my life I have only suffered and in the worst ways one can suffer. When I am asked how I did it, I will want to be able to say that I did it despite, indeed rightly so, having suffered the worst traumas, suffering, attacks and slander without any support from any living or non-living being. No one but myself.

In the meantime, I'll tell you my goals that I wrote in a list, the only thing I didn't put is the time limit I give myself to succeed, because being individual and based on commitment it's impossible to calculate, but I also wrote down the strategies for success; this is the list:

1) Gain great spiritual power (through chakra and soul meditation)

2) Being able to communicate with the Gods to best serve them and be guided by them *without the need for a Ouija board or other "help" (I started working on the third eye, the pineal gland and the psychic centers)

3) Lose weight (diet and training)

4) Have a stable income (I wanted to start some money spells, but first I want to graduate and advance spiritually for maximum effect)

5) Training in combat (I have exceptional Masters, it comes naturally thanks to my consistency in the gym, I have already created and proposed to my Master a fighting scheme with which to train and my Master agrees)

6) Buy a car and have a driving license (it won't be given to me by my parents like in other families of my friends, I have to be able to buy it with the money from a job)

7) Becoming tidy (in the room-level sense: wardrobe, autonomy, and sense of mental order of my habitat, is done with motivation)

8) Renew my wardrobe (find a way of dressing that reflects me; first, however, I should lose weight, I have always liked suit jackets combined with causal trousers)

9) Graduate (I only have one exam left and I have to study with motivation and dedication)

10) Being reciprocated in love (thanks to love magic; personally I am not the type to force feelings, I prefer magical work with GEBO for a sincere gift of love than forcing things so that they are not spontaneous)

11) Having fun and living life (I have big problems having fun, apart from watching some TV series strictly after I finish meditating, training and studying, i.e. duties, I don't really like having fun. And I don't watch many TV series, at most three in total, without necessary specifics; I am not passionate about many things in this world unfortunately, but I will try to """"""force myself"""""")

12) Traveling (thanks to money from a job and free time from training, perhaps in periods like August or December)

13) Learn logic and strategy (I have selected interesting books about these subjects that I love)

14) Do refinement spells (for intellect, athletics, etc. but first I continue to gain more spiritual power)

15) Overcoming wrong behaviors (the sermon of our much admired High Priest was very useful to understand that rather than abandoning certain instincts I must be able to control them to make them become positive)

16) When I have enough money and a car, I will be able to live alone, completely independently

17) In a future when I am spiritually ready, start the Magnum Opus, this to complete the list of my life goals.

For now I am meditating on every aspect of my soul (thanks to the explanations of the noble JoS Guardian Power Of Justice I have learned not to exaggerate and do things more calmly and without haste and I have improved my meditation and yoga program) including centers of clairvoyance and clairaudience, pineal gland, nadi, chakra, aura and soul, bodily flexibility, third eye, etc. I'm training, and I'm studying for the last exam. I'm also trying more and more to get into the nutritionist's diet and become tidy, but this in small steps.

And I'm doing a love spell. This time, even if the whole universe falls apart, I won't stop until I reach an Exis of 240 days.

Please give me as much advice as possible, oh you beloved brothers and sisters in Satan who are more advanced than me, and may our most high Gods of the highest forms of Justice reward your kindnesses!

And always HAIL SATAN!!!

I have some similar goals like you and I come to conclusion (this I am addressing for myself but maybe someone else finds this appropriate) that money will get me all the goals I have.
Some people maybe already have home that they inherited and don't have to pay much for it, grow their own food etc so money maybe isn't their biggest problem.

I work at the moment and I'm doing money workings and studying for a work from home job that pays exceptionally well. When I succeed, money will literally give me everything and most importantly freedom to work a lot more on my spiritual goals (I have similar spiritual goals as you).That is why, at the moment, I focus more on getting the material done, as I'm still young so that I can enjoy freedom later in the future.

One needs to adjust to situation in life and what works for one, it maybe won't for other. I hope I gave some insights and that you find this somewhat helpful.

Best of luck on your exams and spiritual journey!

First of all, I think it's great that you are so open about your goals. By setting yourself these goals, you have also taken the first step towards success. I set myself many of these goals a long time ago and have since achieved them. I experimented a lot to find out what was best for me. I studied seriously and successfully completed my studies, and in the end I found a job where I consistently earn a lot of money and still have a lot of joy and fulfillment. I invested the money well so that I could finance a house, a car and much more.

As far as nutrition is concerned, I also tried out a lot of things for myself. In the end, I found that a high-fat, high-meat, low-carb diet stabilizes me the most. Because fat doesn't make you fat. But carbohydrates and sugar make you fat. The same goes for an exclusively vegetarian diet. I have noticed in myself and friends that a vegetarian diet makes you ill over time. In the initial phase everything goes well, but after a good 5 years the body gains weight and becomes more susceptible to infections. Incidentally, the Romans also fed their gladiators an exclusively vegetarian diet for exhibition fights. They were supposed to look physically full on the outside. They were not really strong. It wasn't necessary because they were sacrificed in the arena anyway.

Since I've only been eating meat, I've reached my ideal weight and I'm doing brilliantly.

I don't do any martial arts, by the way. But I do some workout exercises. For your martial arts, a high-protein diet is the order of the day anyway.

I've attached a link where southpark points out that you have to turn the food pyramid on its head in order to lose weight successfully and stay healthy:

So - according to this inverted pyramid - you should avoid cereal products wherever possible.

From my own experience, I can say that you can achieve incredible success if you do this.

But of course everyone is different.

Red meat, which has been demonized for decades, is probably better for people than the general public believes, and the same applies to butter and eggs.

Extremely processed vegetable oils should also be replaced by animal products.

The carnivorous diet (exclusively animal products) should also be examined more closely.

Do some research. This could help some people with a number of ailments.

Otherwise, I would advise you to constantly do the exercises listed by JoS.

I can only say that they give me a powerful boost towards self-realization.

By the way, as far as your topic of "having fun" is concerned, I used to have my problems with this too. In a Christian environment, the "wanting to have fun" is strongly discouraged. You're supposed to suffer like the fictional Jesus. I then realized that the topic of sex in particular is largely taboo. Once you come to live out your sexual needs fully and uninhibitedly, the fun comes back all by itself.

Father Satan knows no taboos. You were created in such a way that you are allowed to try everything. Anyone who has a fulfilling sex life will certainly not be inclined to abuse or rape another person. They simply enjoy themselves and their lives.

May Lucifer's light shine in your life and show you the way to the fulfillment of your dreams.

Hail Satan!

Hail Lucifer!

Hail Lucifius Focalor!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back