Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I would love to hear your opinion

lonley little girl

Hello everyone. I have a question. Is it normal to sweat a lot after meditation and feel a little tired and sleepy? I also have one story I would like to share with you. A few days ago I was very sad and confused about many things. I felt very lonely and I wanted to feel my guardian demon. After that I saw in my mind how he was lying next to me and hugging and kissing me. It was very nice, but after that I felt the flow and tingling on my skin. I felt nervous in my body and I couldn’t sleep all that night. I am interested in your opinion on all this.

lonley little girl said:
Hello everyone. I have a question. Is it normal to sweat a lot after meditation and feel a little tired and sleepy? I also have one story I would like to share with you. A few days ago I was very sad and confused about many things. I felt very lonely and I wanted to feel my guardian demon. After that I saw in my mind how he was lying next to me and hugging and kissing me. It was very nice, but after that I felt the flow and tingling on my skin. I felt nervous in my body and I couldn’t sleep all that night. I am interested in your opinion on all this.

If the energy is too much for you, then yes it can lead to sweating/tiredness-> you can fokus on satans sigil or your GD ones and send him the energy which is too much for you. Just visualise the energy as gold/white from you flowing into the sigil, letting the sigil glow gold/white.

Father_s_Sigil.gif

It is not unusual for a GD to comfort his protégé, if in need, afterwards people tend to still feel the energy of thear GD which can be felt like in your case a tingling on the skin.

If you read the demons section:
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONIV.html/index.html#AMY

There are similar testimony.

lonley little girl said:
This is very normal. This happened because of ypur Gaurdian's high bio-electricity.

Read this:https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/energy.html

lonley little girl said:

I think that's perfectly normal. I am still experiencing the same after every RTR round, I am really hot and my skin is lightly wet, especially if I do kundalini yoga before the rituals; but it's nothing uncomfortable or unbearable.

And yes, that feeling you had after your guardian visited you is also normal, actually it's awesome 😀
I remember also, many years ago when I summoned my guardian and actually succeeded to finally feel His presence, I felt the same warm sensation and tingling all over my body, I was even a bit dizzy, and that energy kept me awake the whole night too, but I wasn't tired the day after.
So I suppose the same happened now to you and it's nothing to worry about 😊

lonley little girl said:

When I clean my soul, I also get really hot and sweat. This is normal.

Fuchs said:
lonley little girl said:

If the energy is too much for you, then yes it can lead to sweating/tiredness-> you can fokus on satans sigil or your GD ones and send him the energy which is too much for you. Just visualise the energy as gold/white from you flowing into the sigil, letting the sigil glow gold/white.

Father_s_Sigil.gif

It is not unusual for a GD to comfort his protégé, if in need, afterwards people tend to still feel the energy of thear GD which can be felt like in your case a tingling on the skin.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONIV.html/index.html#AMY

Thank you very much for the advice.

Fuchs said:
lonley little girl said:

Father_s_Sigil.gif

I tend to get sleepy anytime im working on new meditations, never considered it was due to having too much energy to handle, Ill definitely try sending the energy away next time.

Bravera said:
Fuchs said:
lonley little girl said:

Father_s_Sigil.gif

I tend to get sleepy anytime im working on new meditations, never considered it was due to having too much energy to handle, Ill definitely try sending the energy away next time.
I think it's more likely the other way around. It is tiring for you because the energy needed is so much in relation to your current output.

Excess energy situations would not feel tiring, at least for me.

Henu the Great said:
Bravera said:
Fuchs said:

Father_s_Sigil.gif

I think it's more likely the other way around. It is tiring for you because the energy needed is so much in relation to your current output.

So, im using energy from sources within instead of focusing on Foundation... And this is causing an imbalance of energy that would cause tiredness? This does seem like a probable conclusion.

Bravera said:
Henu the Great said:
Bravera said:

So, im using energy from sources within instead of focusing on Foundation... And this is causing an imbalance of energy that would cause tiredness? This does seem like a probable conclusion.
That does make sense.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back