Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

i would like to talk to the one in charge

If you aren't a troll we dont seal our own Gods. We love the Demons and want them to have power over us. We don't want to put them in bodies jail cells that's awful. So yeah read joyofsatan.org

But since I know you are a troll and the former is just to repeat that narrative for every single browser thinking of asking something with the same result answer...

I imagine you as some balding retard smoking a cheap cigar in A) your mom's basement or B) your moderate little bachelor pad laughing like haha look at these fools for thinking I'm stupid. Guess what pal, nobody can see through it because you actually are. Your trolling takes as little effort as noise music from 1909. Because its absolute fucking shit and you should be dressed as a clown, attached to a bungie cord for wasting the time out of my two seconds it took to cringe at you. Game over.

As there is a season for going to the beach, making snowmen, there is also this season for trolls.
They never learn.
Go play blind man's buff on a highway please.

Ban this spammer feleciaholmes.

It came, and spews BULLSHIT.

HS!
88!

---In [email protected], <feleciaholmes9@... wrote :

make a magic mirror and cry into it and mean it they will come

On Feb 22, 2018 8:14 PM, "brandoncull375374@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
 i am wanting any information on summoning the 72 demons of solomon as i plan to summon them and seal them in a person as a vessal 

You fool do you have any idea what you are talking about?Father Satan can destroy billions and trillions like you with the flick of his wings (out of that power produced 99% of his power still be wasted because it would be too much for trillions like you).....go study Jos i promise your next message will be "i want to seal my ass in vessal for what i just spoke". Hail Satan!Hail All Gods of Hell!!

On Fri, 23 Feb 2018 at 6:44 am, brandoncull375374@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   i am wanting any information on summoning the 72 demons of solomon as i plan to summon them and seal them in a person as a vessal 

WHY WOULD WE WANT TO DO THAT TO OUR GODS? Srsly, since when did they deserve to be sealed? Because a kike said so? Don't tell me you are a person who want's to chain your own parents and make them slaves. Wtf, they don't deserve this. At least throw that kike book away and wash your hands for once.
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Fri, Feb 23, 2018 at 9:14 AM, [email protected] [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   i am wanting any information on summoning the 72 demons of solomon as i plan to summon them and seal them in a person as a vessal 

seriously? even the medieval mages were better than you. I bet you wouldn't survive a thoughtform if i sent you one. Go build your galaxy where you can fulfill your silly fantasies. This is the age of Satan. Our Gods are free and if you don't change your attitude you're in for a rough future. And when you die, you will meet the very Demons you wish to supposedly imprison.

On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 3:40 AM, brandoncull375374@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  i am wanting any information on summoning the 72 demons of solomon as i plan to summon them and seal them in a person as a vessal 

You are not the one to do this I would like to Seel you in a box’s and berry you

Sent from my iPhone lalo

sorry if it came off wrong how it was worded was a bit off and i did not mean to offend any of you i am not part  of any religion as i do not see any as right nor are they wrong i believe in all of it and i know the powers the demons hold 

i'm surprised this post even made it past moderation, 3rd rule of this group is that you'd get banned for blasphemy.also surprised that people waste their time replying thinking that this kid/kike is even asking a genuine question.
i mean "Soul_reaper_with_the_death_note", lmao wtf..... 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back