Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I wish JoS came in book form

maddcat01

Just saying...It would be so nice to have a book, with the contents arranged all nice and orderly, that I can tote around with me. :)

Check out the library a lot of the stuff is arranged pretty nicely. you can download the pdf's and then print it creating your own book. :)

No publisher today would do such a thing. It could destroy their business and reputation.

That's not how it should be.... but that's how it is....

Also, most of if not all of Joy Of Satan ministries is Copyrighted and Protected by Maxine so a publisher doing just that commercial, personal, or otherwise would more than likely be very illegal.
i.e.
© Copyright 2007, Joy of Satan Ministries;
Library of Congress Number: 12-16457

My advice to you is, take the information you desire from JoS, print it on nice paper, then bind a book yourself. http://www.angelasutton.eu/pdfs/bookbin ... ctures.pdf

It's a pain in the ass, but, it's really your only choice. Or go to the thrift store buy a book for 25cents and glue the pages over the paper.
Also, FYI if you decide to glue over a printed book. Try and use a Dry Spray adhesive, wet adhesives tend to "bleed through" paper and show transparency. Print on paper with a weight of 28 or higher.

I'd buy that!… but it's better to keep that stuff in a safe with your book of shadows!

I put a ton of pdf's in my smartphone. I also converted many jos pages that are not pdf into pdf to keep them as well. You should consider doing that.
Btw there is a jos site in pdf form doc it has a lot of things but it's not complete.
It's probably not a good idea for safety reasons to have a jos book hanging around or in your bag...

Attachments :
<ol>joy-of-satan-187478.pdf</ol>Well here's a PDF i added to my archive a long time ago, since it was a long time ago it may not be up to date since i know there were some changes on the site, however the majority of the site on in the PDF, it however, doesn't include the PDF's on Satan's library. 
You can print it, and bind it as Pacman has mentioned above.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back