Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I was wrong

bloodblade52

Nobody on this group has helped me one bit, so much for a GROUP.

1. any collection or assemblage of persons or things; cluster; aggregation: a group of protesters; a remarkable group of paintings.
2. a number of persons or things ranged or considered together as being related in some way.

Well what do you need help with?
-----Original Message-----
Date: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 2:51:09 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [Teens4Satan] I was wrong

1. any collection or assemblage of persons or things; cluster; aggregation: a group of protesters; a remarkable group of paintings.
2. a number of persons or things ranged or considered together as being related in some way.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bloodblade52" <bloodblade52@... wrote:

Everyone here is trying hard to help eachother, it is a big group and sometimes posts get ignored. Make a new one and get over it.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bloodblade52" <bloodblade52@... wrote:

Okay then, First of all as far as I know this group people always try to help people unless they don't know the answer.

Well, the thing is, Satanism is very personal. Study JoS, but incorporate your own beliefs. It's just an outline. I think the best help I could give you is to rely on yourself. It's all about you, what you believe, and your morals, not one person can tell you what you yourself can't. Just trust in Father Satan, and don't get discouraged. If no one can help, so be it, just look inside yourself for the answer. It's hard at some times, but I can tell you that I've only asked one thing to this group, and it was mostly hypothetical. Everything else I've depended on myself for. I'm sorry you haven't found any help here. If you'd like, please message me, I'd be glad to tell you what I think and try to help. I'll be looking forward to helping however I can. Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back