Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I was wondering

I don't believe it put holes in your aura. Many SS drink caffeine and they have spiritually advanced. There are no dietary restrictions in Spiritual Satanism the only thing that is encouraged is consistent meditation and no race mixing. Of course it's good to eat healthy and moderate what you eat. Stupidity is the only sin in Satanism.
On Fri, Jun 10, 2016 at 3:05 PM, donotfearthetruth666@... [SSHealth] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I heard that cafeine puts holes in your aura, does it do the same with nawodays coa's?????

I don't think it puts holes in your aura but I do think its energy taking, not to mention some serious side effects when drinking it a lot. (I mean more than 2-3 cups a day although that I already do find a lot)

I don't think kvass should have negative side effects, maybe a little, but it's mostly a natural drink. 

It only has minimal amounts of alcohol in it, so little your don't notice it. (less than 0.5%) 

Depending on it's origin and the way it's produced it should be safe to drink Kvass without any negative effects on your aura, however you shoulnd't drink it as a substitude for water or other things I don't think. 
Make sure it doesn't have any unnecessary ingredients or added chemicals and you should be good. 

Coffee is purging, and its direction of qi is downwards, since it causes bowel movements and urination. This is great for unblocking stagnation in the morning, but not so great if done more frequently than required or over the background of deficiency. If you are fatigued, short of breath with a poor appetite, loose stools (diarrhea more often than not), feel the cold easily and suffer from spontaneous daytime sweating, coffee and caffeine in general will just make you worse.

If you are easily frustrated, constipated or alternate between constipation and diarrhea, get pain or a feeling of something stuck under your ribs, experience stomach cramps or fatigue that worsens with stress, a feeling of cold on the hands and feet but not the rest of the body, shoulder or neck pain that comes and goes and headaches particularly in the morning then coffee could benefit you greatly granted that you do not over do and do not add things to it like sugar and milk - additionally, instant coffee is not as likely to bring a beneficial effect as coffee made fresh from ground beans but instant could still be better than nothing.

Please note that you should pay attention to the symptoms above in combination with each other, and not appearing singularly - ie for coffee to be of benefit it is expected that you would have two or three symptoms listed in the second paragraph or more, not just one in isolation of combination with other symptoms.

I actually have ALL of hem, but I didn't drink coffee for over a month now, or was it less?Anyways, my point being, I was just asking if what other SS say in other groups about coffee being so bad, I just wanted to know.Thank you all for answering!

---In [email protected], <ivyissexy69@... wrote :

Coffee is purging, and its direction of qi is downwards, since it causes bowel movements and urination. This is great for unblocking stagnation in the morning, but not so great if done more frequently than required or over the background of deficiency. If you are fatigued, short of breath with a poor appetite, loose stools (diarrhea more often than not), feel the cold easily and suffer from spontaneous daytime sweating, coffee and caffeine in general will just make you worse.

If you are easily frustrated, constipated or alternate between constipation and diarrhea, get pain or a feeling of something stuck under your ribs, experience stomach cramps or fatigue that worsens with stress, a feeling of cold on the hands and feet but not the rest of the body, shoulder or neck pain that comes and goes and headaches particularly in the morning then coffee could benefit you greatly granted that you do not over do and do not add things to it like sugar and milk - additionally, instant coffee is not as likely to bring a beneficial effect as coffee made fresh from ground beans but instant could still be better than nothing.

Please note that you should pay attention to the symptoms above in combination with each other, and not appearing singularly - ie for coffee to be of benefit it is expected that you would have two or three symptoms listed in the second paragraph or more, not just one in isolation of combination with other symptoms.

One of the first times I drank coffee was when I felt soo tired throughout the day that I couldn't really do much and it had been like that for days; pretty much out of nowhere. It did work and after the problem was solved, so to me its kind of a 2 way street.

Anyway I should add this information to my notes.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back