Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I was wondering...

I keep seeing these videos of Time Traveling and stuff and I was wondering, do our gods are capable of time traveling? Like going back in time or in the future?
If so, I was wondering, what if they got back in time and made sure the enemy doesn't exist in the future?I'm just curious to know, please, no harsh feelings, I'm just curious and that's all.
Thank you!
HS!

Obviously no. If time travel were possible Satan would just go back in time and kill the jews and stop the Reptilians from buttfucking the planet.

On Thursday, June 9, 2016 1:05 PM, "donotfearthetruth666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I keep seeing these videos of Time Traveling and stuff and I was wondering, do our gods are capable of time traveling? Like going back in time or in the future?
If so, I was wondering, what if they got back in time and made sure the enemy doesn't exist in the future?I'm just curious to know, please, no harsh feelings, I'm just curious and that's all.
Thank you!
HS!

Time travel is a concept based on nothing more than man made principels. Time is not a force of nature, it is a concept created by humans. 

The theory people use to justify time travel is based on sweinsteins reletivety theory, in that nothing can move faster than the speed of light and if something reaches the speed of light it will start moving in reverse, thus the false idea that people can travel backwards through spacetime and go to the past came into being. 

By moving faster than the speed of light one can supposedly move backwards in time. This is simply untrue. 
Things that have happened yesterday have happened already and you can't go back to change them the day before, but you can go forward and change them in the future. 

The speed of light is also not the limiting factor that it is made out to be. When one vibrates very fast one spends less time doing more because one moves at a faster pace than others. Your perception of time would change if you were to move at the speed of light, what might be a second to you seems like weeks or months for another person. 

All things are based around energy and the vibrations there off. Physical time travel is impossible because the universe only moves forwards, it doesn't go into reverse, time does not apply in this way. Past present and future are also human made concepts to explain our perception of the world around us. The passing of time is nothing more than the moving of energy. The only way to reverse time is to reverse energy, which is the same as undoing the movement this energy has taken. 

You can reverse energy, but that won't reverse time, it will simply reverse the movements and vibrations of the energy which has set these events in motion and thus create a different future. Essentially what we are doing now is just that, we are removing the jew from time by reversing their energy, which fazes them out of existence. They have been trying to do the same thing to us. 

10000 years ago we were almost perfect and the world was more advanced than ever, but we have essentially "gone back in time" because the jews and reptilians reversed our progress and the vibrations of our energy by cursing us. Now we are reversing what they have done and taking back the future we had in the past, essentially traveling back to the time before the enemy existed. 

This was probably very confusing, but the point is that time travel doesn't work that way. Everything comes from energy and the way it vibrates across the ether. 

@voiceofenki I actually understood all of that in great detail.
And yeah of course it's possible to move faster than light.The merkahbah goes in multiples of the speed of light.clearly it's possible to go even faster if the merkahbah's basic exercise begins at twice the speed of light.

On Thursday, June 9, 2016 8:50 PM, "voiceofenki@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Time travel is a concept based on nothing more than man made principels. Time is not a force of nature, it is a concept created by humans. 

The theory people use to justify time travel is based on sweinsteins reletivety theory, in that nothing can move faster than the speed of light and if something reaches the speed of light it will start moving in reverse, thus the false idea that people can travel backwards through spacetime and go to the past came into being. 

By moving faster than the speed of light one can supposedly move backwards in time. This is simply untrue. 
Things that have happened yesterday have happened already and you can't go back to change them the day before, but you can go forward and change them in the future. 

The speed of light is also not the limiting factor that it is made out to be. When one vibrates very fast one spends less time doing more because one moves at a faster pace than others. Your perception of time would change if you were to move at the speed of light, what might be a second to you seems like weeks or months for another person. 

All things are based around energy and the vibrations there off. Physical time travel is impossible because the universe only moves forwards, it doesn't go into reverse, time does not apply in this way. Past present and future are also human made concepts to explain our perception of the world around us. The passing of time is nothing more than the moving of energy. The only way to reverse time is to reverse energy, which is the same as undoing the movement this energy has taken. 

You can reverse energy, but that won't reverse time, it will simply reverse the movements and vibrations of the energy which has set these events in motion and thus create a different future. Essentially what we are doing now is just that, we are removing the jew from time by reversing their energy, which fazes them out of existence. They have been trying to do the same thing to us. 

10000 years ago we were almost perfect and the world was more advanced than ever, but we have essentially "gone back in time" because the jews and reptilians reversed our progress and the vibrations of our energy by cursing us. Now we are reversing what they have done and taking back the future we had in the past, essentially traveling back to the time before the enemy existed. 

This was probably very confusing, but the point is that time travel doesn't work that way. Everything comes from energy and the way it vibrates across the ether. 

Thank you for this so much!!!!
It explained so much to me! ^-^

---In [email protected], <voiceofenki@... wrote :

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back