Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I was simply curious on how to make contact with your gardian demon

http://gblt.webs.com/Guardian_Demon.htm   |  |  |      | Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com From: cody_best1 <cody_best1@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, December 18, 2011 10:52:22 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I was simply curious on how to make contact with your gardian demon

Please educate me

Is there anyother way?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lilith Crowley <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:

http://gblt.webs.com/Guardian_Demon.htm

|
  |
  |   
  |

Knowledge is power.

"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah

In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*

www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I was simply curious on how to make contact with your gardian demon

Please educate me

When I discovered Eligos was my GD all I did was meditate constantly and focus on my spiritual energy and called out to make contact for my GD. It can take days or so I have been told I was lucky that Eligos came ASAP pretty much. Also ask Father for help on this too it can really help build the conection between your GD and help you discover more easily.

Please do correct me if I am wrong :)

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Eligos!
Hail The Gods Of Duat!
88!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cody_best1" <cody_best1@... wrote:

Is there anyother way?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lilith Crowley <lilylavycrowley@ wrote:

|
  |
  |   
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

Please educate me

Dis you go into a trance for this?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Allyshia" <allyshia93@... wrote:

When I discovered Eligos was my GD all I did was meditate constantly and focus on my spiritual energy and called out to make contact for my GD. It can take days or so I have been told I was lucky that Eligos came ASAP pretty much. Also ask Father for help on this too it can really help build the conection between your GD and help you discover more easily.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Eligos!
Hail The Gods Of Duat!
88!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cody_best1" <cody_best1@ wrote:

Is there anyother way?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lilith Crowley <lilylavycrowley@ wrote:

|
  |
  |   
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

Please educate me

What is your spiritual energy? Is that just the energy youcan pull outbid the air or absorb when meditating

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cody_best1" <cody_best1@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Allyshia" <allyshia93@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Eligos!
Hail The Gods Of Duat!
88!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cody_best1" <cody_best1@ wrote:

Is there anyother way?

|
  |
  |   
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

Please educate me

Is spiritual energy the energy you absorb?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Allyshia" <allyshia93@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Eligos!
Hail The Gods Of Duat!
88!

Is there anyother way?

|
  |
  |   
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

Please educate me

Could someone help me out a little bit? I decided to find out who my guardian demon is, but i can't find out what my element is. Links with information about elements on http://gblt.webs.com/Guardian_Demon.htm are broken. Could someone send me some information about elements?
Thanks

Hail Enki!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Eligos!
Hail The Gods Of Duat!
88!

Is there anyother way?

|
  |
  |   
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

Please educate me

Go to the JoS updates and then go to meditations

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kidcratedigger" <kidcratedigger@... wrote:

Could someone help me out a little bit? I decided to find out who my guardian demon is, but i can't find out what my element is. Links with information about elements on http://gblt.webs.com/Guardian_Demon.htm are broken. Could someone send me some information about elements?
Thanks

Hail Enki!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Eligos!
Hail The Gods Of Duat!
88!

Is there anyother way?

|
  |
  |   
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

Please educate me

Those links are down as well. Does someone have the address to download the PDF file of the entire JOS.com website? Best thing I EVER downloaded.

Hail Satan!!
Hail Morax!!
Death to the Xtian Church!!

Go to the JoS updates and then go to meditations

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kidcratedigger" <kidcratedigger@ wrote:

Thanks

Hail Enki!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Eligos!
Hail The Gods Of Duat!
88!

Is there anyother way?

|
  |
  |   
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

Please educate me

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back