Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I was just wondering

eurochic40

So for the past couple of weeks things have been going very well. Things have also been kind of weird. For example, everytime I want something, or I think about something happening, I get it or it happens within the next couple of days. I've also been very intuitive, if somebody asks me something, I know the answer right away. Even though there is no way I could know the answer. This wouldn't be weird if I was meditating regularly but I've been so exausted and just drained the past couple of weeks that I fall asleep almost as soon as I start to meditate, so I havn't been able to at all. Also, I get really weird dreams every night, and I'm also get deja vu alot. Any explinations?

here is my take on it.
you falling asleep while meditating. just because your asleep doesn't mean u stop. of course your having weird dreams. you lucky, whenever i fall asleep in the middle of meditation i have nightmares so i avoid it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "eurochic40" <eurochic40@... wrote:

So for the past couple of weeks things have been going very well. Things have also been kind of weird. For example, everytime I want something, or I think about something happening, I get it or it happens within the next couple of days. I've also been very intuitive, if somebody asks me something, I know the answer right away. Even though there is no way I could know the answer. This wouldn't be weird if I was meditating regularly but I've been so exausted and just drained the past couple of weeks that I fall asleep almost as soon as I start to meditate, so I havn't been able to at all. Also, I get really weird dreams every night, and I'm also get deja vu alot. Any explinations?

Me too for some reason, your sences are being opened when you meditate so you may know things that were taught to you but just forgot and then your mind wakes up and searches for the info. but as for the deja vu i have no explinations on.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "eurochic40" <eurochic40@... wrote:

What is "MN"?
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, February 9, 2010 10:14:21 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I was just wondering

If there is anyone in this group from MN.

----HAIL SATAN----

The new Internet Explorer® 8 - Faster, safer, easier. Optimized for Yahoo! Get it Now for Free!

Wat do you mean by. Da za vu
Seeing the unimportant things in the future in you dreems or u r just
doing the same thing evryday. Cuz if u dreeming the future tht happens
to me all the time. It realy pisses me off. Like I will dreem wen
I'm plying sum game or wen I am talkin to sum1. I dnt no how it wrks

Hail enki

KillBoy

On 10/02/2010, at 8:09 AM, "J.O.S. Brother" <anthonyg9996@...
wrote:

nice i was starting to think that i was the only one here from MN:)

-----HAIL SATAN-----

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Nikki Booth <akureiko@... wrote:

me.....i am..hi ^.^x<

--- On Tue, 2/9/10, Frilock <frilock10@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tuesday, February 9, 2010, 4:14 PM

----HAIL SATAN----

MN stands for minnesota

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Cam Kuzik <spudkuzik@... wrote:

What is "MN"?

Sent: Tue, February 9, 2010 10:14:21 AM

----HAIL SATAN----

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back