Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I was just thinking...

love8money

I'm turning 21 an hour from now and damn...This is life? I'm just now starting to learn that the majority of humans don't even get to enjoy it. It's so fucked up how this world is run. The lower and middle class are kept on tredmills. Making only enough to survive. It's sad when you think about it. The system is designed to keep the rich very rich and the poor...poor. Then you got the Catholic/Christian Churches brainwashing/manipulating/stealing/molesting children/taking advantage of the weak...and they claim that Satan is the villian? WTF!!! People are so stupid! It's so sad its funny. Like really...Satan(even in the Bible) has never once lied to humanity(prove me wrong).I love Satan...I wish more of the world knew who he really is...but maybe it's best that they don't... Now that I'm older WOW... how stupid can people get!?

..Hail Satan!! happy birthday, and you should then thank Satan that your eyes have been opened at a young age. also, the system you speak of is a kike created state which will only get worse if we do not all put the truth out about this kike/reptillian filth.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "love8money" <love8money@... wrote:

I'm turning 21 an hour from now and damn...This is life? I'm just now starting to learn that the majority of humans don't even get to enjoy it. It's so fucked up how this world is run. The lower and middle class are kept on tredmills. Making only enough to survive. It's sad when you think about it. The system is designed to keep the rich very rich and the poor...poor. Then you got the Catholic/Christian Churches brainwashing/manipulating/stealing/molesting children/taking advantage of the weak...and they claim that Satan is the villian? WTF!!! People are so stupid! It's so sad its funny. Like really...Satan(even in the Bible) has never once lied to humanity(prove me wrong).I love Satan...I wish more of the world knew who he really is...but maybe it's best that they don't... Now that I'm older WOW... how stupid can people get!?

very true blackkat! hail satan!
-----Original Message-----
Date: Monday, May 09, 2011 12:59:07 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I was just thinking...

..Hail Satan!! happy birthday, and you should then thank Satan that your eyes have been opened at a young age. also, the system you speak of is a kike created state which will only get worse if we do not all put the truth out about this kike/reptillian filth.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "love8money" <love8money@... wrote:

I'm turning 21 an hour from now and damn...This is life? I'm just now starting to learn that the majority of humans don't even get to enjoy it. It's so fucked up how this world is run. The lower and middle class are kept on tredmills. Making only enough to survive. It's sad when you think about it. The system is designed to keep the rich very rich and the poor...poor. Then you got the Catholic/Christian Churches brainwashing/manipulating/stealing/molesting children/taking advantage of the weak...and they claim that Satan is the villian? WTF!!! People are so stupid! It's so sad its funny. Like really...Satan(even in the Bible) has never once lied to humanity(prove me wro

You're asking the exact same questions i did before i came to Satan (or i guess he came to be, symbolically anyway). Yes, it's fucked! This is the reason why we are fighting a spiritual war! To rid the world of hypocrit child molesting fucks like them! Even supporting lies like that by being of the same religion is a disgrace in itself.

Hail Satan!

pretty dammed stupid before i was even a satanist i was once told that i was the devil because i dressed in dark clothing and my birthday is on halloween sooo yeah pretty fuckin dumb

Happy B-day !! To Be Honest, I'm tired telling others about the true, at work, friends..they think I'm crazy so I don't bother them anymore. I know Satan is the Truth and those who don't want to hear or believe him, their going to suffer in the future and they will tell us how sorry they are not trusted us before. So Brothers and Sisters You can continue fighting but I prefer empower my soul,aura and after I might fight to tell others again... or I prefer them coming towards me since I always smile where ever I go so they going to think I'm nice guy and there you go conversation starts I got 1 fish now it's time to teach him REAL LIFE.

HAIL FATHER SATAN and the freedom he giving us! I LOVE, LOVE him and will never, no matter how many Angels try's to take appearance of demons and hurt me I won't ever give up "NEVER BACK DOWN"!!

and Happy b-day again :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

very true blackkat! hail satan!
-----Original Message-----
Date: Monday, May 09, 2011 12:59:07 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I was just thinking...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "love8money" <love8money@ wrote:

I'm turning 21 an hour from now and damn...This is life? I'm just now starting to learn that the majority of humans don't even get to enjoy it. It's so fucked up how this world is run. The lower and middle class are kept on tredmills. Making only enough to survive. It's sad when you think about it. The system is designed to keep the rich very rich and the poor...poor. Then you got the Catholic/Christian Churches brainwashing/manipulating/stealing/molesting children/taking advantage of the weak...and they claim that Satan is the villian? WTF!!! People are so stupid! It's so sad its funny. Like really...Satan(even in the Bible) has never once lied to humanity(prove me wro

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back