Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I was bullied by a Jew

snookieloulou

I'm 18 years old. And back when I was 10 years old I was bullied by a filthy Jew! I was in a special ed class with him. I remember made him cry once because I said "God" in front of him he said "Don't say Gods name in vain" then something inside me told me to keep saying it so I kept repeating "God" until he broke into tears, I felt satisfied. He would torment me on the bus and call me "fat" "ugly" and "retard". 2 years ago when I entered high school I ran into him again(I went to different middle school then him) he was just a big of asshole as before. His excuse for bullying me was "Louis(some other kid that was in my elementary school class) made me". I didn't accept his bullshit excuse. His bullying lowered my self-esteem and started my life long depression. He's lucky he wasn't near me when I became a Spiritual Satanist or else I would've got my revenge on him. And the worst part was I had a crush on him when I was 10, I'm disgusted at my younger self now. Having a crush on a JEW?! What the fuck was thinking. But I didn't know about Satanism then or Satan. I'm still disgusted with myself now. The little Jew bastard was adopted by his parents too. I swear to Satan I wish I could've got my revenge, or can I still get my revenge with being near him?

You do not need to beat yourself up for doing something when you did not have the knowledge you do now. The comments of a Jew should not cause you depression. Being a Jew, it (that thing is not a person) is a master liar. Anything that comes out of a Jew's mouth is a lie. Are you a retard? You figured out the truth and came to Almighty Lord Father Satan, something billions of other people have yet to figure out. Magic has no limits. You do not need to be on the same planet as the being you are trying to destroy. You can perform a destruction ritual using runes and visualize the bipedal life form being destroyed.

For a destruction working you could use THURISAZ, HAGALAZ, and ISA. Vibrate THURISAZ x9 and then affirm x9 "The energies of Thurisaz are permanently and completely destroying (name of bipedal life form)." Vibrate HAGALAZ x9 and then affirm x9 "The energies of Hagalaz are permanently and completely destroying (name of bipedal life form)." Vibrate ISA x9 and then affirm x9 "The energies of Isa are permanently and completely destroying (name of bipedal life form)." You can then visualize it being destroyed in any way you please.

The working can be done at the height of a ritual or on its own. Raising your energies by performing breathing exercises, doing yoga, vibrating mantras, or some other method before a working will make the working more effective.

Make sue to CLEAN YOUR AURA thoroughly after doing the working.

yes of course but with black magick be careful clean out your chakras and aura through in through  and ask the gods for guidance 

On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 3:14 AM, snookieloulou@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I'm 18 years old. And back when I was 10 years old I was bullied by a filthy Jew! I was in a special ed class with him. I remember made him cry once because I said "God" in front of him he said "Don't say Gods name in vain" then something inside me told me to keep saying it so I kept repeating "God" until he broke into tears, I felt satisfied. He would torment me on the bus and call me "fat" "ugly" and "retard". 2 years ago when I entered high school I ran into him again(I went to different middle school then him) he was just a big of asshole as before. His excuse for bullying me was "Louis(some other kid that was in my elementary school class) made me". I didn't accept his bullshit excuse. His bullying lowered my self-esteem and started my life long depression. He's lucky he wasn't near me when I became a Spiritual Satanist or else I would've got my revenge on him. And the worst part was I had a crush on him when I was 10, I'm disgusted at my younger self now. Having a crush on a JEW?! What the fuck was thinking. But I didn't know about Satanism then or Satan. I'm still disgusted with myself now. The little Jew bastard was adopted by his parents too. I swear to Satan I wish I could've got my revenge, or can I still get my revenge with being near him?

Of course you can revenge him by using your powers of your mind. Work like a secret agent. Curse him, throw negative energy on him. All the Jews need to be destroyed. Father Satan hates all the Jews. HAIL SATAN!

I was also bullied by 3 jews when I was little... My ex best friend for 12 years was a jew, who betrayed me with my gf, and turned most of my friends against saying i'm paranoid (just after I become SS)... I was fat, sick, weak and with no spiritual power... But after that incident I made a vow to rise and destroy all jews and especially those who made me suffer in the past... in 2 years I made an powerfull athletic body by powerlifting, ring gymnastic, sport dancing, traditional karate and in the last 6 months I've also trained with yoga/meditation... I can now protect myself and my dear ones from them, but death spell is too much time/energy consuming, it could take weeks to do that, and it would stop me from empowering...My advise would be to destroy him if you have the power to do that quickly (to not stop yourself from empowering), if not train another a year or so until you can bring the enemy to it's knees... 

is there black jews ? if yes how can i know them ? i seriously need to hate them ,, but in my country i can't defferenciate them 

On Friday, August 22, 2014 6:30 PM, "goofbag21@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Of course you can revenge him by using your powers of your mind. Work like a secret agent. Curse him, throw negative energy on him. All the Jews need to be destroyed. Father Satan hates all the Jews. HAIL SATAN!

Yes of course there is. Be aware of their last names and jewish physical features-large nose etc.

If youre opened enough you will *feel* their energy on spot and know theyre different.Its different from that of gentiles.
------------------------------
On Sat, Aug 23, 2014 1:43 AM PDT Joseph Nsubuga joseph.nsubuga@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

is there black jews ? if yes how can i know them ? i seriously need to hate them ,, but in my country i can't defferenciate them 

On Friday, August 22, 2014 6:30 PM, "goofbag21@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back