Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I want to say goodbye

Have you ever stopped to think that this is exactly what the enemy wants of you? To leave the family? Come on, you are being irrational here, no offence. We know that there is an enemy here, the High Priests and Priestess knows that there is an enemy here. think about this war tactic, you can keep the enemy within your lines and manipulate the enemy alot but seeing that we are too concentrated on personal issues, he, she or it is winning and seems to have won by you leaving the group. Though no one can force you stay but it is one figure less and that is just a start for that person. If you know the enemy exists, why don't you work up a little ritual or of some sorts and eradicate the enemy. If you keep on running, then what is the point of using your abilities? The point is to work as a family to rid of the enemy. Think about it logically. Take some time away and return later. I have done so in other forums for years now. Its like refreshing your internet browser basically. It is sad to hear the issues but then again, we must fight that which is against us in unity and by your departure, it is one figure less to the unity. think about it, come back at a later stage...you will see that i am right somewhere along the lines

Regards

Novitiate Enkis As Sassin
www.ageofsatan.cc

Iaidon Baltan - Hail Father Enki
Iaidon Baltan - Hail The Gods of Duat

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Helen Dorrington <dorringtonhelen@... wrote:

I just wanted to say that the only thing I was trying to do is let my brothers and sisters know there is an enemy among us. I never thought of it as personal or a private matter. I thought It was a problem for all of us.

I will be leaving the group and wanted to say good bye to the many friends that I have made. it really was wonderful to have made friends who are Satanist. When I became a Satanist in my 20s I was a lone in my love for Satan.

It is wonderful that now there is groups for people to reach out for each other.

Again thank you to all the friend I have made and for all the posts that I have read which helped this 50 year old understand what I needed to do and i will continue with all that I have learned.

Hail Father Satan

enkis_assassin
Yes you are right it is what the enemy wants and I guess I was being a little irrational. Forgive me for saying I was leaving when our family needs to stay strong, it was the drama that became to much. I am back if that is ok?

I alway pictured myself as being a strong woman but in my absence I have become stronger. i was lucky to have been given a set of JOS books. Some thing I would recommend to anyone who does not have them.
It made all the difference with my PMs and growth.

To be honest (this is when I will be showing my age)I have known for a long time that I should be meditating. Something I now know was my Guide urging me but I always believed that it was a hippy thing lol For those who are to young to know what that means, it was something we called ourself in the 60s and 70s. I really did not take meditating seriously, but I do now.

I have come a long way in a short time and I feel proud and excited when I feel my progress. Trust me if you are having promblems with your PMs If I can do it anyone can. lol

Thank you again enkis_assassin
Hail Father Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enkis_assassin" <enkis_assassin@... wrote:

Have you ever stopped to think that this is exactly what the enemy wants of you? To leave the family? Come on, you are being irrational here, no offence. We know that there is an enemy here, the High Priests and Priestess knows that there is an enemy here. think about this war tactic, you can keep the enemy within your lines and manipulate the enemy alot but seeing that we are too concentrated on personal issues, he, she or it is winning and seems to have won by you leaving the group. Though no one can force you stay but it is one figure less and that is just a start for that person. If you know the enemy exists, why don't you work up a little ritual or of some sorts and eradicate the enemy. If you keep on running, then what is the point of using your abilities? The point is to work as a family to rid of the enemy. Think about it logically. Take some time away and return later. I have done so in other forums for years now. Its like refreshing your internet browser basically. It is sad to hear the issues but then again, we must fight that which is against us in unity and by your departure, it is one figure less to the unity. think about it, come back at a later stage...you will see that i am right somewhere along the lines

Regards

www.ageofsatan.cc

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Helen Dorrington <dorringtonhelen@ wrote:

I just wanted to say that the only thing I was trying to do is let my brothers and sisters know there is an enemy among us. I never thought of it as personal or a private matter. I thought It was a problem for all of us.

I will be leaving the group and wanted to say good bye to the many friends that I have made. it really was wonderful to have made friends who are Satanist. When I became a Satanist in my 20s I was a lone in my love for Satan.

It is wonderful that now there is groups for people to reach out for each other.

Again thank you to all the friend I have made and for all the posts that I have read which helped this 50 year old understand what I needed to do and i will continue with all that I have learned.

Hail Father Satan

<td val[/IMG]Maybe You Can Help us Expose Him /her Who ever  it is?

--- On Sat, 10/16/10, Helen <dorringtonhelen@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I want to say goodbye
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, October 16, 2010, 3:31 PM

enkis_assassin
Yes you are right it is what the enemy wants and I guess I was being a little irrational. Forgive me for saying I was leaving when our family needs to stay strong, it was the drama that became to much. I am back if that is ok?

I alway pictured myself as being a strong woman but in my absence I have become stronger. i was lucky to have been given a set of JOS books. Some thing I would recommend to anyone who does not have them.

To be honest (this is when I will be showing my age)I have known for a long time that I should be meditating. Something I now know was my Guide urging me but I always believed that it was a hippy thing lol For those who are to young to know what that means, it was something we called ourself in the 60s and 70s. I really did not take meditating seriously, but I do now.

I have come a long way in a short time and I feel proud and excited when I feel my progress. Trust me if you are having promblems with your PMs If I can do it anyone can. lol

Hail Father Satan

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "enkis_assassin" <enkis_assassin@... wrote:

Regards

www.ageofsatan.cc

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], Helen Dorrington <dorringtonhelen@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan

[/TD]

This enemy has already been exposed. snowmage but from what i have noticed since i have been gone is that the enemy is still trying to hurt us all they can.
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], donny grandstaff <swapdragon@... wrote:

Maybe You Can Help us Expose Him /her Who ever  it is?

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

enkis_assassin

Hail Father Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enkis_assassin" <enkis_assassin@ wrote:

Have you ever stopped to think that this is exactly what the enemy wants of you? To leave the family? Come on, you are being irrational here, no offence. We know that there is an enemy here, the High Priests and Priestess knows that there is an enemy here. think about this war tactic, you can keep the enemy within your lines and manipulate the enemy alot but seeing that we are too concentrated on personal issues, he, she or it is winning and seems to have won by you leaving the group. Though no one can force you stay but it is one figure less and that is just a start for that person. If you know the enemy exists, why don't you work up a little ritual or of some sorts and eradicate the enemy. If you keep on running, then what is the point of using your abilities? The point is to work as a family to rid of the enemy. Think about it logically. Take some time away and return later. I have done so in other forums for years now. Its like refreshing your
internet browser basically. It is sad to hear the issues but then again, we must fight that which is against us in unity and by your departure, it is one figure less to the unity. think about it, come back at a later stage...you will see that i am right somewhere along the lines

Regards

www.ageofsatan.cc

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Helen Dorrington <dorringtonhelen@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan

You made the right decision, Sister. Yes, we have to stay strong and
cohesive, as a family. Ignore the drama when it pops up, concentrate
on what you are doing and help others when you feel it's legit and
needed. Hail Satan!

On 10/17/10, Helen <dorringtonhelen@... wrote:
This enemy has already been exposed. snowmage but from what i have noticed
since i have been gone is that the enemy is still trying to hurt us all they
can.
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], donny grandstaff <swapdragon@...
wrote:

Maybe You Can Help us Expose Him /her Who ever  it is?

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Â

enkis_assassin
Yes you are right it is what the enemy wants and I guess I was being a
little irrational. Forgive me for saying I was leaving when our family
needs to stay strong, it was the drama that became to much. I am back if
that is ok?

I alway pictured myself as being a strong woman but in my absence I have
become stronger. i was lucky to have been given a set of JOS books. Some
thing I would recommend to anyone who does not have them.

To be honest (this is when I will be showing my age)I have known for a
long time that I should be meditating. Something I now know was my Guide
urging me but I always believed that it was a hippy thing lol For those
who are to young to know what that means, it was something we called
ourself in the 60s and 70s. I really did not take meditating seriously,
but I do now.

I have come a long way in a short time and I feel proud and excited when I
feel my progress. Trust me if you are having promblems with your PMs If I
can do it anyone can. lol

Hail Father Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enkis_assassin" <enkis_assassin@
wrote:

Have you ever stopped to think that this is exactly what the enemy wants
of you? To leave the family? Come on, you are being irrational here, no
offence. We know that there is an enemy here, the High Priests and
Priestess knows that there is an enemy here. think about this war
tactic, you can keep the enemy within your lines and manipulate the
enemy alot but seeing that we are too concentrated on personal issues,
he, she or it is winning and seems to have won by you leaving the group.
Though no one can force you stay but it is one figure less and that is
just a start for that person. If you know the enemy exists, why don't
you work up a little ritual or of some sorts and eradicate the enemy. If
you keep on running, then what is the point of using your abilities? The
point is to work as a family to rid of the enemy. Think about it
logically. Take some time away and return later. I have done so in other
forums for years now. Its like refreshing your
internet browser basically. It is sad to hear the issues but then again,
we must fight that which is against us in unity and by your departure, it
is one figure less to the unity. think about it, come back at a later
stage...you will see that i am right somewhere along the lines

Regards

www.ageofsatan.cc

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Helen Dorrington
<dorringtonhelen@ wrote:

I just wanted to say that the only thing I was trying to do is let my
brothers and sisters know there is an enemy among us. I never thought
of it as personal or a private matter. I thought It was a problem for
all of us.
Â
I will be leaving the group and wanted to say good bye to the many
friends that I have made. it really was wonderful to have made friends
who are Satanist. When I became a Satanist in my 20s I was a lone in
my love for Satan.
Â
It is wonderful that now there is groups for people to reach out for
each other.
Â
Again thank you to all the friend I have made and for all the posts
that I have read which helped this 50 year old understand what I
needed to do and i will continue with all that I have learned.
Â
Hail Father Satan
Â
Â

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back