Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I want to learn more about Satan.

Is there some kind of book about Satan? I don't know anything about him only what society thinks he is. I heard Satanism has nothing to do with evil, is this true? I really want to learn about him and his ways.

There is a great deal to learn about Satanism. Much information has been twisted and corrupted by xians (Christians) to blasphem Satan and to cover up and destroy knowledge and truth. And no Satanism is in no way evil. Satanism is about personal empowerment of the soul and to achieve godhead and be as the Gods themselves. You can learn more about it yourself here www.joyofsatan.org

Hello.

The Joy of Satan website is like the beginners guide. It's filled with information about Satan and Spiritual Satanism.

www.joyofsatan.org

The Truth About Satan
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Satan.html  

---In [email protected], <ty_santino@... wrote :

Is there some kind of book about Satan? I don't know anything about him only what society thinks he is. I heard Satanism has nothing to do with evil, is this true? I really want to learn about him and his ways.

Read this: Who Is Satan? : JoyofSatan666
[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
then this: Satan Is The Word Of Life, Name Of The Original Religion : JoyofSatan666
[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
and of course the Joy of Satan website: Satan
<td [/IMG] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Il Martedì 13 Dicembre 2016 2:10, "ty_santino@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] ha scritto:

Hello.

Read what's on JoyofSatan.Org before asking questions.  The website answers your questions. 

The index page provides a lot of information about what JOS Ministries, Spiritual Satanism is and what it isn't. 

Read all that and then read everything on Exposing Christianity. 

Then read the remaining items on the website and ask questions.

Nice to meet you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back