Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I want to know

williamn2314

I want to know more, I want to know how we were made, where we came from, the origins and workings of the universe, I want to know more about what I have been reading on Satanism, I want to know what is true and what isn't, I want to know this all.

I didn't expect to find what I did here; and I'm not sure what to make of it. I come out of curiosity, interest, a pursuit of knowledge, but mostly; to ask.

I once imagined what it would be like to hear both sides, ask what was refereed to as a demon Satan's side, just to see if what I had believed (but only parts of it) for the last few years was true or not.

This is why I am here. I want to talk to someone, something, that can give me insight, I want to know. But honestly, I am hesitant to go too far without seeing it for myself. I read on the site (joyofsatan) that I should really be ready spiritually before trying to contact a demon, but this is where it gets hairy for me.

I cannot just put faith in this anymore than I can put faith in Christianity, in that I want to "see it to believe it".

I'm not sure what to do, I guess basically I want to talk to a 'demon', or whatever the proper terminology is, before I do anything. I want to learn as much as I possibly can before deciding anything.

I mean, what is it like? When you call upon a demon? Are they physically there? When I call onto Auras and energy do I physically see it? When I telepathically communicate is it a faint voice that is no more concise than my thinking in my head, or is it louder and obviously different? How would I know the difference between me imagining it and it being real when doing a ritual? If I can't sense it with the five senses, how will I know it is there?

When contacting a God, this is not on the physical, it is in the astral. You have to awaken your astral senses with power meditation to see them telepathetically, and know they are here. There are many other newbie ways you can feel a God if you haven't opened your astral senses, like as separate thoughts if your head, dreams e.t.c. A dream that came by a God contacting you is very different than a normal dream.

You can know that you aren't imagining because an imagination can be interrupted if you tell yourself (its's just imagination, I'll get back to reality) and get your mind to think of something else. But a communication with a God can't be interrupted if you do this same thing.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "williamn2314" <williamn2314@... wrote:

I want to know more, I want to know how we were made, where we came from, the origins and workings of the universe, I want to know more about what I have been reading on Satanism, I want to know what is true and what isn't, I want to know this all.

I didn't expect to find what I did here; and I'm not sure what to make of it. I come out of curiosity, interest, a pursuit of knowledge, but mostly; to ask.

I once imagined what it would be like to hear both sides, ask what was refereed to as a demon Satan's side, just to see if what I had believed (but only parts of it) for the last few years was true or not.

This is why I am here. I want to talk to someone, something, that can give me insight, I want to know. But honestly, I am hesitant to go too far without seeing it for myself. I read on the site (joyofsatan) that I should really be ready spiritually before trying to contact a demon, but this is where it gets hairy for me.

I cannot just put faith in this anymore than I can put faith in Christianity, in that I want to "see it to believe it".

I'm not sure what to do, I guess basically I want to talk to a 'demon', or whatever the proper terminology is, before I do anything. I want to learn as much as I possibly can before deciding anything.

I mean, what is it like? When you call upon a demon? Are they physically there? When I call onto Auras and energy do I physically see it? When I telepathically communicate is it a faint voice that is no more concise than my thinking in my head, or is it louder and obviously different? How would I know the difference between me imagining it and it being real when doing a ritual? If I can't sense it with the five senses, how will I know it is there?

<td val[/IMG]Greetings,
Check out Lost Book of Enk[/IMG] www.scribd.com/doc/33965/Zecharia-Sitch ... -Revisited Genesis Revisited is a good book to read also.Hope this helps.
Hail Satan!
Brian.

--- On Wed, 2/2/11, williamn2314 <williamn2314@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I want to know
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, February 2, 2011, 2:57 AM

[/TD]

I'm currently reading the Lost book of Enki, and am really enjoying it...

Ave Satanas! Hail Lucifer! Hail Thoth! Hail the Gods of Duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Greetings,
Check out Lost Book of Enki by Sitchen.You can get it pdf on this site.www.scribd.com/doc/33965/Zecharia-Sitchin-Genesis-Revisited Genesis Revisited is a good book to read also.Hope this helps.
Hail Satan!
Brian.

--- On Wed, 2/2/11, williamn2314 <williamn2314@... wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I want to know
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wednesday, February 2, 2011, 2:57 AM

on how we're made go to the groups files,there's the pdf text by zacharia s n such,meditation is accessing the part of our brain that handles energy thus enabling us to undo the mess on our soul.even brains surgeon admits that the right part of the brain able to control energy,read the book MY STROKE OF INSIGHT,but i think a kike or half kike might be the author,so sift the dross of xtianity.

if u think that alien a bunch of poppycock,read the book SIRIUS MYSTERY n a A DAY AFTER ROSWELL

the dogon tribe association with the neteru's from sirius n their incredible knowledge of astromy that leave modern astronomer in awe,well,1 example,htf a tribe shamans know sirius b existed thousands of years before modern science found it?just a few example n proof of extraterratials unknown to the populace due to their ignorance n conformity,result of xtianity&islam

the usa gov havve been covering up

dont rush urselves,take time,psychic power are not common to humans even though its our natural gifts,im born psychic,but it takes around a few month before satan n odin talked to me,so PATIENCE!

ss is a religion that is against idiotic sheepish conformity which equal to stupidity!

it based on logic n ones own development in spirituality

spirit+matter

there's no mediatators/prophets/son of pedofile n such in ss u dont swallow it all up,u do ur own research to find the truth n save ur soul,ur souls is urs not jewhogva n such

dedication is dedication.look it up in the dictionary,it not selling anything

n one meditates for the very reason!research!finding things up 4 urself!not sitting motionless doing nothing

meditation is going into ur subconcious n experiencing the experience not so many people have even have the chance to do(eventhough people sleep on regular basis wat do they learn?just toooo tired....zzzzzzz)

the subconcious control the ida,the current that is tthe base to all 'miracles' n occult powers,dont just swallow,meditates n research for the sake of ur own soul

if u lazy n just want to settle to religion that seems 'ok' not doing anything u r no better than an xtian,no spiritual power,u dont know ur own mind or soul,does it even exist?what can it do?what it is?

logic/left brain can only take one so far,by it one becomes a psilopher but can u be a god by psilosophies alone?

not just saying to u but to all lazy bums out there8p

hope im not to harsh on u n giving u the wrong impression.

hail ea,my creator
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

When contacting a God, this is not on the physical, it is in the astral. You have to awaken your astral senses with power meditation to see them telepathetically, and know they are here. There are many other newbie ways you can feel a God if you haven't opened your astral senses, like as separate thoughts if your head, dreams e.t.c. A dream that came by a God contacting you is very different than a normal dream.

You can know that you aren't imagining because an imagination can be interrupted if you tell yourself (its's just imagination, I'll get back to reality) and get your mind to think of something else. But a communication with a God can't be interrupted if you do this same thing.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "williamn2314" <williamn2314@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Gender Tender" <g_tender@... wrote:
on how we're made go to the groups files,there's the pdf text by zacharia s n such,meditation is accessing the part of our brain that handles energy thus enabling us to undo the mess on our soul.even brains surgeon admits that the right part of the brain able to control energy,read the book MY STROKE OF INSIGHT,but i think a kike or half kike might be the author,so sift the dross of xtianity.

if u think that alien a bunch of poppycock,read the book SIRIUS MYSTERY n a A DAY AFTER ROSWELL

the dogon tribe association with the neteru's from sirius n their incredible knowledge of astromy that leave modern astronomer in awe,well,1 example,htf a tribe shamans know sirius b existed thousands of years before modern science found it?just a few example n proof of extraterratials unknown to the populace due to their ignorance n conformity,result of xtianity&islam

dont rush urselves,take time,psychic power are not common to humans even though its our natural gifts,im born psychic,but it takes around a few month before satan n odin talked to me,so PATIENCE!

ss is a religion that is against idiotic sheepish conformity which equal to stupidity!

spirit+matter

there's no mediatators/prophets/son of pedofile n such in ss u dont swallow it all up,u do ur own research to find the truth n save ur soul,ur souls is urs not jewhogva n such

n one meditates for the very reason!research!finding things up 4 urself!not sitting motionless doing nothing

meditation is going into ur subconcious n experiencing the experience not so many people have even have the chance to do(eventhough people sleep on regular basis wat do they learn?just toooo tired....zzzzzzz)

the subconcious control the ida,the current that is tthe base to all 'miracles' n occult powers,dont just swallow,meditates n research for the sake of ur own soul

if u lazy n just want to settle to religion that seems 'ok' not doing anything u r no better than an xtian,no spiritual power,u dont know ur own mind or soul,does it even exist?what can it do?what it is?

logic/left brain can only take one so far,by it one becomes a psilopher but can u be a god by psilosophies alone?

hail ea,my creator
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "williamn2314" <williamn2314@ wrote:

@ Gender Tender

Your assumption of me being 'lazy' is completely false. The site said that not knowing what your getting into with Rituals can be dangerous, and so I heeded the warning. All I did was come here for answers, since some aspects of Spiritual Satanism are still unclear to me. Your site claims that Satan offers knowledge freely to man, and all that I did here was seek the information I wanted so that I can find out more.

Quite honestly, I don't take kindly to insults like this, I am curious, and am actually considering becoming a Spiritual Satanist. It would be extremely unwise and a completely stupid idea to not know what I am getting into before I start to commit something like this.

@ everyone else

So where would I start? Is it possible to take part in rituals without first dedicating my soul to Satan? You see, and not to be rude, but I won't trust the claims made here anymore than I would from a random stranger on the street without some kind of confirming proof. I want to know that this is real, and how I would discern it so, is all.

Not advisable to start with summonings before being dedicated, but you can do power meditations which is the most important thing here.

It IS recommended to do some power meditations before getting dedicated so you can open your clairaudience, astral senses and spiritual powers to get the proof you need. Don't forget that the core of Spiritual Satanism is advancing your soul to Godhead and raising your kundalini, this is the most important thing here. Even the Gods do help us and guide us to this by bringing us spiritual knowledge.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "williamn2314" <williamn2314@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Gender Tender" <g_tender@ wrote:

spirit+matter

hail ea,my creator
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

@ Gender Tender

Your assumption of me being 'lazy' is completely false. The site said that not knowing what your getting into with Rituals can be dangerous, and so I heeded the warning. All I did was come here for answers, since some aspects of Spiritual Satanism are still unclear to me. Your site claims that Satan offers knowledge freely to man, and all that I did here was seek the information I wanted so that I can find out more.

Quite honestly, I don't take kindly to insults like this, I am curious, and am actually considering becoming a Spiritual Satanist. It would be extremely unwise and a completely stupid idea to not know what I am getting into before I start to commit something like this.

@ everyone else

So where would I start? Is it possible to take part in rituals without first dedicating my soul to Satan? You see, and not to be rude, but I won't trust the claims made here anymore than I would from a random stranger on the street without some kind of confirming proof. I want to know that this is real, and how I would discern it so, is all.

sorry,didnt mean to hurt u,let me claify things 4 u

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Gender Tender" <g_tender@ wrote:

if u think that alien a bunch of poppycock,read the book SIRIUS MYSTERY n a A DAY AFTER ROSWELL(i mean to contact something u didnt believe?that y im giving u this nfo)

ss is a religion that is against idiotic sheepish conformity which equal to stupidity!(saying u shouldnt be a conformist,u might taken it the wrong way n think im saying u r stupid,im saying conformity is idiotic,not u,u dared to go against it,in a way,im praising u,but a moment of greatness is just a moment,i dont know whether u r till a conforrmist or not)

spirit+matter

there's no mediatators/prophets/son of pedofile n such in ss u dont swallow it all up,u do ur own research to find the truth n save ur soul,ur souls is urs not jewhogva n such(u r ur own prophet)

dedication is dedication.look it up in the dictionary,it not selling anything(some newbies thinks this is so)

(theres satanist who call themselves s.satanist but leave or take lightly the spiritual practice,i dont want u to end up like this)

(not all part is for u n i mistyped ) for p the p is below ) in my laptop,some to to dabblers n those lazy bums who easily gave up)

hail ea,my creator

@ Gender Tender

@ everyone else

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back