Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I want to fuck the creator

I have to agree with Alicia666. Reading your comment, HP Hoodedcobra666, almost made me pee my pants with laughter. I respect you for being able to make such a comment. You really have all the leadership qualities. It seems to me that Thebleseedgirl hasn't got a clue and, as a troll, isn't worth going into. I assume she hasn't read one article with an open mind and doesn't even begin to feel what an infinitely great gift she is trampling underfoot here. It was reading your sermons that struck me like a bolt of lightning and woke me up from my blindness. Since then I have been blessed more and more by Father Satan every day and can only kneel before him in awe and thank him constantly for having accepted me. Once again, you have my praise, HP Hoodedcobra666.

Hail Satan!

Hail Lucifer!

Hail Wotan!

SeguaceDiSatana, you have chosen your words well and they speak a lot of truth. I too can laugh heartily at many things, but I wouldn't dream of making fun of anyone or behaving so disrespectfully towards my Creator. Indeed, you don't joke about Father Satan, who has given us all a new life, who makes us grow in wisdom every day and leads us to unimagined possibilities through intuition and inspiration. This person has no idea how much she are harming themselve through such behavior. She carelessly throws away the greatest opportunity she has ever been given in her life. I could laugh about that if I wanted to, if it wasn't so sad. I sincerely thank you for your words.

Hail Satan!

Hail Lucifer!

Hail Wotan!

SeguaceDiSatana, you have chosen your words well and they speak a lot of truth. I too can laugh heartily at many things, but I wouldn't dream of making fun of anyone or behaving so disrespectfully towards my Creator. Indeed, you don't joke about Father Satan, who has given us all a new life, who makes us grow in wisdom every day and leads us to unimagined possibilities through intuition and inspiration. This person has no idea how much she are harming themselve through such behavior. She carelessly throws away the greatest opportunity she has ever been given in her life. I could laugh about that if I wanted to, if it wasn't so sad. I sincerely thank you for your words.

Hail Satan!

Hail Lucifer!

Hail Wotan!
Sorry, I missed your comment because I wasn't reading the thread anymore. Thank you so much for the nice compliment! Also let me confirm that I completely agree with everything you said! Thanks again! :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back