Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I want to fuck the creator

You will need a lot of lip filler, BBL and many other things for this, we are in 2024. The Creator will only lay with you if you do 50 plastic surgeries and also you must become ultimate Bimbo for this.

In regard to your other post on what Satan can give you if you fuck him, he can grow your Instagram account and put you in a golden Lamborghini so you can live out all your dreams and dine in the most expensive restaurants in the world so you eat a lot of the nicest food, because food feels nice.

He also will grant you an infinite Mac Donalds subscription which you can use for 200$ a day and when you dedicate you will immediately be sent 1 million to your bank account because baby you’re worth it.

You will be so beautiful people will be coming out of balconies and worship you and say your name very loud and everyone will be on their feet.

And then you will wake up and stop thinking like an animal and maybe start reading the Joy of Satan…

Stop trolling and start reading young lady the situation here is probably not how you think it is. Be well.

Satan has already been spoken for...He has 5 wives already as it is.
And every other God has a specific wife, that they have chosen for themselves, much like themselves they have intelligence and usually something worth honoring. Each and every one of their wives represent something, and have their unique ways. Like with a lot of athletes who work their way up to Olympic gold medal? In their skills and their performances, and of course don't forget knowledge!
Mentally and physically and spiritually we evolve, from human being to a God. Depending on how we live. And what choices we make as individuals., and wish to be better at all and everything we get into as a individual. We attract our mate, Satan provides usually, especially if we are worthy of Him threw serving HIM, and showing him what we are capable of as followers on his path, As a Spiritual Satanist.

You will need a lot of lip filler, BBL and many other things for this, we are in 2024. The Creator will only lay with you if you do 50 plastic surgeries and also you must become ultimate Bimbo for this.

In regard to your other post on what Satan can give you if you fuck him, he can grow your Instagram account and put you in a golden Lamborghini so you can live out all your dreams and dine in the most expensive restaurants in the world so you eat a lot of the nicest food, because food feels nice.

He also will grant you an infinite Mac Donalds subscription which you can use for 200$ a day and when you dedicate you will immediately be sent 1 million to your bank account because baby you’re worth it.

You will be so beautiful people will be coming out of balconies and worship you and say your name very loud and everyone will be on their feet.

And then you will wake up and stop thinking like an animal and maybe start reading the Joy of Satan…

Stop trolling and start reading young lady the situation here is probably not how you think it is. Be well.
How cool, l hope everything comes true🤣🤣

I fucking love this girl!!!! Do you think she would be my wife?

HP HoodedCobra666
This is far the funniest comment you have written here, I love your sense of humour, and well said, she would definitely need plenty of plastic surgery lmao 🤣 and after that she will get all the money sent right into her bank account and then in a very short time become the next super star in Hollywood and who knows she might grow a voice and become a music artist as well and make beautiful music 😂 and I can’t stop laughing 😆😂🤣
But jokes aside she desperately needs help because she is a nut job with a very disrespectful attitude! How dare she say such words, and why would we be surprised when a kike gives their 2 cents worth words in our forum and how should we respond? get lost you idiot and take your disgusting attitude with you!

Brother, don’t forbid me that it was a joke🤣🤣🤣🤣
We just took your first posts seriously, as we are serious here, and give a chance to new people.
If you are playing with us, this won't work for long. Just be serious yourself, and remember you may have a unique possibility in your life, right in front of your eyes.
You may have come here for childish jokes, but is like you are playing with Gold here. So think twice, as the mind may react strangely.

Of topic, Why we are using oven reaction as a Haha
I haven't seen it before anywhere else
What is it's origin

It's just a nice feature whenever we have some schizo jew come on here spazzing out about the "holohoax" or "muh evil satan". Besides that it's just amusing lol.

Honestly, these kind of desires are pretty prevalent in other Satanic spaces. I’m sure you could find any number of Facebook groups where everyone would reply with “same, girl, same.” I remember a group dedicated to Anubis that just devolved into lewd artwork at some point.

OMG LMAOOOO this reply was priceless! My stomach hurt from laughing :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I want to fuck the creator..
Make frtrs in case you are saying that the Jew is "creator".
But seriously, you won't be able to destroy the "creator", the Universe won't be hurt by you because it is beyond all these things.

The creator of our species is Satan, you can't hurt him in any way either.

I am not a fucking jew, please don't react with with oven to my reply 🙃

I have never implied you were, I simply explained about it.

Yes, I reacted with the oven to your comment in jest. I apologize if this upset you.

How cool, l hope everything comes true🤣🤣
There are things you can joke about, Satan himself has a great sense of humor. There are things you have to be serious about, and where you can't say creepy things. You can't joke even harshly in every type of situation.

It would be like attending a funeral laughing all the time, it's senseless, in bad taste and it's truly degrading to you as a person.

Everyone here who has had their own experiences with Satan (those who don't have their only experience with him being saying stupid and incestuous things about him) is advising you to take Satanism seriously and try to give yourself a chance to take advantage of the possibility of personal improvement that Satan offers.

We've been there, I've been there too, we know what we're saying, because we took it seriously and therefore we know it better.

This is not to tell you that you shouldn't laugh in your life, laughing is beautiful, but there are different contexts and making fun of Father Satan is just nonsense to avoid.

Lord Satan is not the object of ridicule that comes from poor understanding of things and limited personal knowledge of what exists. He could be the best thing that ever happened in your life, that's how it was for me and all the best things I had to work hard for were his gifts that I prayed to him for. Wonderful gifts that he gave me spiritual knowledge about so I could conquer them with my own strength after seeing all these beauties coming from him come into my life.

It would truly be the greatest wasted opportunity on your part that the highest thing you can get out of Satanism is a meaningless joke in a context where we are all loyal to the our Creator. It's the biggest disservice you can do to yourself, so do yourself a favor and try to better understand what you're joking about. And I repeat, Satan jokes too, but on occasions when joking is appropriate.

Actually don't ban this person, it's pretty entertaining and we get to see HPHC's giga sarcasm. It started with "I'm a xian is it okay to be here" and now we're in "I want to fuck Satan". That's impressive progress right there.
You made me laugh 😆😂🤣 I’m really sorry it’s not to mock the situation it’s just your words that made me laugh 🤭

There are things you can joke about, Satan himself has a great sense of humor. There are things you have to be serious about, and where you can't say creepy things. You can't joke even harshly in every type of situation.

It would be like attending a funeral laughing all the time, it's senseless, in bad taste and it's truly degrading to you as a person.

Everyone here who has had their own experiences with Satan (those who don't have their only experience with him being saying stupid and incestuous things about him) is advising you to take Satanism seriously and try to give yourself a chance to take advantage of the possibility of personal improvement that Satan offers.

We've been there, I've been there too, we know what we're saying, because we took it seriously and therefore we know it better.

This is not to tell you that you shouldn't laugh in your life, laughing is beautiful, but there are different contexts and making fun of Father Satan is just nonsense to avoid.

Lord Satan is not the object of ridicule that comes from poor understanding of things and limited personal knowledge of what exists. He could be the best thing that ever happened in your life, that's how it was for me and all the best things I had to work hard for were his gifts that I prayed to him for. Wonderful gifts that he gave me spiritual knowledge about so I could conquer them with my own strength after seeing all these beauties coming from him come into my life.

It would truly be the greatest wasted opportunity on your part that the highest thing you can get out of Satanism is a meaningless joke in a context where we are all loyal to the our Creator. It's the biggest disservice you can do to yourself, so do yourself a favor and try to better understand what you're joking about. And I repeat, Satan jokes too, but on occasions when joking is appropriate.
This person is a like, you are wasting your time trying to reason with a cohen gene, she’s a pest and an infiltrator and a kike, I just hope if she continues your rude disrespectful attitude she will be thrown out!

Seriously? They are all laughing at you, prove your courage and tell to that evil high priest that you hate macdonalds and that you want a burger kang subscription. And not a 200$ subscription but a 600$ one.

You have to become bigger and bigger, in this way you can do more plastic surgeries, and reaching 50 can become a reality.

Otherwise, you probably won't fuck the creator, he knows this, and he tried to mess with you. How evil!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back