Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I want to be a satanist

jonathan_shanky

Hello everyone. I'm jonathan. Ive been let down alot in life and im tired of it. I just want to be free and not feel like a animal trapped in a cage.I've been reading a lot about satanism and something keeps telling me that I'm going I'm right direction. I want to give my life and soul to satan. Is there any rituals or anything I should do? Any help is appreciated

You don't ''give your soul to Satan'' you need to read and study all of Joy of Satan   

On Thursday, April 9, 2015 6:22 PM, "jonathan_shanky@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hello everyone. I'm jonathan. Ive been let down alot in life and im tired of it. I just want to be free and not feel like a animal trapped in a cage.I've been reading a lot about satanism and something keeps telling me that I'm going I'm right direction. I want to give my life and soul to satan. Is there any rituals or anything I should do? Any help is appreciated

Read this

Joy of Satan
http://www.joyofsatan.org/
Do this ritual when you are ready

How to Dedicate You Soul to Satan

Then begin a program of power meditation. http://webzoom.freewebs.com/spiritualwa ... Manual.pdf

There is a 40 day program you should start before the 6 month program but I don't have the link.
I just go it my own way from the exercises listed here Satanic Meditation 
Where I started by opening my chakras and then worked my way up according to what feels right.

On Thursday, April 9, 2015 9:22 PM, "jonathan_shanky@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

What Blackmoon0343said.  And Welcome!

---In [email protected], <jonathan_shanky@... wrote :

Read joyofsatan.org and click on the link that says "dedicate your soul to Satan", that should start your path

Hm, I was in the same boat before I Dedicated to Father Satan. It's not a mistake that I actually freely smile, laugh, and totally enjoy shit now.

Jewhova murders we Gentiles(irl) for refusing to bow down, and be slaves to them(jewhova being a title for the collective enemy ET's against Gentiles, jews are among them) When it's their ideal to make an unconquerable communist regime on this planet, as per their "bowing down and slavery".

Just look at how disproportioned the Chinese are, that is what jewhova wants worldwide, and is willing to do anything to get it.

It's no wonder I always felt miserable. I was bound to return to Father Satan at any time, and am exceptionally talented, and will learn further on this talent when I start really empowering myself. This talent comes from past life work.

Hello, if you want to be a Satanist. Please read everything on the www.joyofsatan.com website.

The website is excellent for open minded non judgemental curious people and newly dedicated to Satan, and for those thinking of switching to Satanism because their previous religion is not doing it for them, etc......

Hail Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back