Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I want do a magick spell

timtodd31

Hello all, I have dedicated to Satan and I am doing the meditations as instructed. I want you to hear me out. Please don't ridicule me. I swear I am not a troll. 
I acknowledge black magic exists and what it can do. It is very powerful. But I reckon if it can be used in such malicious ways, surely magick can be used in the way of good? Can't it be used to make one's life better? My goal in this world is to better the lives of others. I'm not entitled, I swear; But I do need to get knowledge. The top of the Kardishev scale. I'm not dedicating to use satan as personal genie for my desires. I want to fight in the way of him. Spread the truth about him against the enemy. I fully understand the demons aren't here to give anyone anything on a platter. But some things are beyond human reckoning? Should I keep meditating until I can contact a demon? I am strongly willed.

Oh, and as there is black magick, there's also white magick. Meditation in itself is 'white magick'.
Check the 'runes' page on the meditation page to learn more.
Good luck.

You can always do some RTR's since you want to help bettering the world and people around. You can also spread information online, but do it anonymously.
The more you read out of the JoS website, the more ways you'll discover.
Knowledge is power, my friend.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Satan is ok with anything you want.as long as you don't oppose Him.And why on earth would Satan not want you to become a brainiac.He is the bringer of knowledge after all.in the Al-Jilwah he says,"I allow everyone to follow the dictates of his own nature.But he that opposes me will regret it sorely".Btw i share your dream.
Hail Satan!
On Aug 19, 2017 10:56 PM, "timtodd31@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  My dream is to be a real life brainiac. Is satan okay with that?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back