Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I want a baby, but....

Mel1

I really want a baby.... and my husband is a demon and can't
impregnate me. I thought about a pregnancy spell but I'm worried that
would leave my demon upset (and me cheating). Forgive me if I sound
silly, but I was wondering if Father Satan could help me get pregnant
with my husband's consent. And I don't mean just sex with him. What I
mean is if it's possible for me to go through Satan to get my baby.
Answers would be appreciated....

If I remember you asked it already and got many meaningful insights on why this was a bad idea. Of course he can impregnated you, after he comes physicaly to Earth then you have to complete the Magnum Opus to wait this moment come, you know it already. The only other way is betraying his trust on you, which would be a stupid idea since you can simple wait for him. The Gods are patient to us so we need to be grateful and patient to them. Why need to rush in such a way to have a baby out of your commitment in the middle of a war???

Yes. I remember she asked this question before and receives good answers and one of them was my own. You were told this already before and before you seemed to have understood the whole situation.

No offense but there are a whole other things you need to worry abouy and work on than having a baby. It is not the right time for all of this.

You dont need a child to show your love and commitment to your daemon lover. There are other ways.

------------------------------
On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 10:21 PM PDT egon88@... wrote:

If I remember you asked it already and got many meaningful insights on why this was a bad idea. Of course he can impregnated you, after he comes physicaly to Earth then you have to complete the Magnum Opus to wait this moment come, you know it already. The only other way is betraying his trust on you, which would be a stupid idea since you can simple wait for him. The Gods are patient to us so we need to be grateful and patient to them. Why need to rush in such a way to have a baby out of your commitment in the middle of a war???

Hey Mel.

I know this reply is going to be a day late and a dollar short, but the answer that came to me was that your Sacral Chakra is working overtime.  You can give the extra energy to your Husband to use or you can place the excess energy into your Throat Chakra to balance things out.

As people have said, there is a war going on and having a child might not be in you or your Husband's best interest.  Satan can help you get pregnant but, as stated, He is not going to if it is not in your best interest.

Try the above mentioned suggestions and spend some time with your Husband as well as people who love you to help relax your mind.

Hope this helps you.

Hail Satan.

Ok. Thank you.... I didn't realize this was the issue. I do love sex
as much as my husband does (or at least it seems that way), but I
didn't realize that was the issue. Thank you.

On 5/26/14, frinnis@... [JoS4adults] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Hey Mel.

I know this reply is going to be a day late and a dollar short, but the
answer that came to me was that your Sacral Chakra is working overtime. You
can give the extra energy to your Husband to use or you can place the excess
energy into your Throat Chakra to balance things out.

As people have said, there is a war going on and having a child might not be
in you or your Husband's best interest. Satan can help you get pregnant
but, as stated, He is not going to if it is not in your best interest.

Try the above mentioned suggestions and spend some time with your Husband as
well as people who love you to help relax your mind.

Hope this helps you.

Hail Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back