Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I tried opening my hand chakras

TheCrimsonScythe

Today at 918 pm, I went on Jos and began opening my chakras as I have been for the past 5 days. I was in the middle of attempting to open my hand chakras when I felt an electric buzz on the tips of my thumbs. Does anyone know what this means?

TheCrimsonScythe said:
Today at 918 pm, I went on Jos and began opening my chakras as I have been for the past 5 days. I was in the middle of attempting to open my hand chakras when I felt an electric buzz on the tips of my thumbs. Does anyone know what this means?
Start doing the meditation programme by HPHC that I ent you a few days ago. You need to follow it, you shouldn't just randomly do whatever meditation and not follow any order, especially when you're a beginner

I thought I was supposed to open my chakras and third eye first. Sorry
Hail Satan!

TheCrimsonScythe said:

This is your Vril which is being activated. Once it is activated in certain parts, you will feel electricity, tingling, itch, stinging, crawling (like ants).
This means you are doing everything fine and meditations are working for you wonderfully.

This opens and empowers your Chakras and Nadhis.

Keep it up. Continue working on your hands for now as well, so you can keep feel your vril there.

However work according to the JoS, on your Chakras, in that very sequence. This is the proper way and also the safest way.

NinRick said:
TheCrimsonScythe said:

This is your Vril which is being activated. Once it is activated in certain parts, you will feel electricity, tingling, itch, stinging, crawling (like ants).
This means you are doing everything fine and meditations are working for you wonderfully.

Thanks! I had no idea if I was doing something wrong. I will continue doing these meditations and opening my chakras.
Hail Satan!

TheCrimsonScythe said:
NinRick said:
TheCrimsonScythe said:

Thanks! I had no idea if I was doing something wrong. I will continue doing these meditations and opening my chakras.
Hail Satan!

Mane sure to keep it up yeah. Also meditate in the proper order pls.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back