Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I think Satan might not like me

imp lover

Can you be really kind?And a goody goody two shoes?And belong to satan?I got into satanism by believing jesus was a thought form.

Father Satan doesn't hate his people who come to him willingly and want to advance themselves.

He does hate the Jews.

With all of your different account names since you called yourself Ghost Kid, you have never been serious. It looks like you never have seriously participated in Satanism, or in the Meditations, or in the Rituals. Or in working with the gods.

The only thing I ever seen from you is the same childish questions repeated 1,000 times. You want to astral project which is a very high level skill, and meanwhile you have not even done the most basic things for your advancement.

It is like you are demanding to be put on the Olympic team, and you have not even started to learn how the game is played.

If you want the Gods to be proud of you, then you need to get serious and you need to actually become Satanist and actually start to work for your growth and advancement. If you are actually working for your growth and personal improvement, the Gods will be happy.

As we all have advised you many times, you need to actually put in the effort and actually be Satanist. Work on the Power Meditations, work on improving and strengthening your soul, work with the Gods, and work towards growing to become a greater person.

Can you be really kind?And a goody goody two shoes?And belong to satan?I got into satanism by believing jesus was a thought form.
Calm down, I perceive from your words, you feel internal desperation.

With all of your different account names since you called yourself Ghost Kid, you have never been serious.
As we all have advised you many times, you need to actually put in the effort and actually be Satanist. Work on the Power Meditations, work on improving and strengthening your soul, work with the Gods, and work towards growing to become a greater person.
Imp lover, I did not follow your actions in the forum, but I assume what OI argedco lucifitas says.
What I think, is you - may - have a full throttle internal confusion, with different pulses into your unconscious mind, mostly deriving from xianity.
I know twhat it mean "desperately seeking acceptance" by experience, I know what it means being a reward-seeking machine, for some reasons, That I slowly fixed.
I think, you are doing the same, if you swing from xianity to Satanism, you will never stay in the middle of them, but you will first or late fall in the middle pit of nothingness.
There's probably an internal "voice" - or pulse - in your mind trying to keep you far from Satan. This may be desperate in seeking acceptance, and always feeling unworthy and not good enough to be SS.
This is all from the enemy and xianity. Xianity is infact an entire program, called "religion", based of NOT being worth and always feeling "wrong". This is done with the story of the "original sin", for which every man is "wrong", "born defective", etc. There is nothing of this sort in Satanism; each of us is OK except the jews, and Satan do not blame us for our errors or problems, rather He encourages us to fix them and overcome fears.

If you think Satan does not like you, simply perform a short Ritual and respectfully ask Him : "Do you like me"?
The answers will speak for themselves.

Anger can exist in great magnitudes even to the Gods, but their form of "anger" is perfect and not related to the human notions of blind anger whatsoever.
As HPHC told, they are Gods, their feelings' maturity is not same with ours

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back