Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I think my kundalini is rising

dalightskin

Recently, I opened all my sealed chakras, when I opened my base chakra I felt like my spine was tingly and a little hot and I wasn't even focusing on it, In fact it's doing it again right now as im typing this. Before I opened all my chakras I was kind of anxious and tried heat meditation but I couldn't even focus the energy to my kundalini, now im doing it without even trying! I am very delighted with my progress and am going to do chakra breathing everyday starting tomorrow.

HAIL SATAN!

This seems like you awakened the energy. This is very positive. Make sure to keep yourself streching and to keep flexible. This is testament for everyone here who is advancing. Keep on this! Be patient. Do not stress on the results. Keep striving and keep doing. 50,000 years of Ancient History and proof in every and all Gentile civilizations simply state the Truth.

The only reason time is needed, is due to atrophy. One must keep on and the body and Soul will get the message. Satan will be here for you, so will the Gods. Stay strong and one tip: the greatest things in Satanism come when least expected. This has always been my experience, and I can guarantee, when one stops worrying too much about "results" and when they give up their "expectations, things go even better and things show up even better than their so called "expectations".

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Congs Hail Satan
Hail all hell
On Feb 11, 2015 7:27 AM, "dalightskin@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Recently, I opened all my sealed chakras, when I opened my base chakra I felt like my spine was tingly and a little hot and I wasn't even focusing on it, In fact it's doing it again right now as im typing this. Before I opened all my chakras I was kind of anxious and tried heat meditation but I couldn't even focus the energy to my kundalini, now im doing it without even trying! I am very delighted with my progress and am going to do chakra breathing everyday starting tomorrow.

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back