Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I think I have a problem

nicholas1

I'm still new to the whole 'astral projection' thing and haven't really been able to do much but recently, I'll have tingling sensations through out my entire body. It's not like falling asleep and it feels oddly 'heavy'. I managed to expand my senses and found, to my surprise, I have several spear-like protrusions in my astral body and aura.

They are stuck through my chakras, hands, feet, knees, ankles, wrists and elbows.

How would I get rid of these? Any idea why something like...this...would happen?

Thank you.

Hail Satan.

Dear Nicholas.

There only a few meditations and excercises to astral projection. Make sure you have all your chakras opened first. Especially third eye. Make sure your pineal gland is active too. Try to lucid dreaming at first. when you get to lucid dreaming, your just a step away from astral projection.

Astral projection may require even few years to fully accomplish. Don't expect a cheap alternative for XBOX360, you'll get disappointed. :D

ALL HAIL THE BRINGER OF LIGHT

-Samael-

2011/4/23 Nicholas <nicalbion@...
  I'm still new to the whole 'astral projection' thing and haven't really been able to do much but recently, I'll have tingling sensations through out my entire body. It's not like falling asleep and it feels oddly 'heavy'. I managed to expand my senses and found, to my surprise, I have several spear-like protrusions in my astral body and aura.

They are stuck through my chakras, hands, feet, knees, ankles, wrists and elbows.

How would I get rid of these? Any idea why something like...this...would happen?

Thank you.

Hail Satan.

Thank you but that doesn't really answer my question or help me with my 'problem'.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Samael Pesaint <tanikanranta@... wrote:

Dear Nicholas.

There only a few meditations and excercises to astral projection. Make sure
you have all your chakras opened first. Especially third eye. Make sure your
pineal gland is active too. Try to lucid dreaming at first. when you get to
lucid dreaming, your just a step away from astral projection.

Astral projection may require even few years to fully accomplish. Don't
expect a cheap alternative for XBOX360, you'll get disappointed. :D

ALL HAIL THE BRINGER OF LIGHT

-Samael-

2011/4/23 Nicholas <nicalbion@...

I'm still new to the whole 'astral projection' thing and haven't really
been able to do much but recently, I'll have tingling sensations through out
my entire body. It's not like falling asleep and it feels oddly 'heavy'. I
managed to expand my senses and found, to my surprise, I have several
spear-like protrusions in my astral body and aura.

They are stuck through my chakras, hands, feet, knees, ankles, wrists and
elbows.

How would I get rid of these? Any idea why something like...this...would
happen?

Thank you.

Hail Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back