Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I think I found my guardian Demon...?

David1

Hello, all. I have for the last month or so been trying to find my guardian Demon, & until now I hadn't been very confident with my results. I kept getting Astaroth as my answer. Tonight I took my time & put all my energy into it. Once again, with 3 consistent answers: Astaroth. Is this possible? I would be very happy if it is, but I just have to make extra sure, & outside opinions would really help me.
Thank You!
-David

<td val[/IMG]hallo david am a new member and am from zambia please can you brief me about how to ask for help and money from our father satan coz am poor i need money to get myself a house and practice satanism freely and worship my father satan without being disturbed.   hail satan

--- On Wed, 11/11/09, david <sevenpointedvox@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I think I found my guardian Demon...?
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, November 11, 2009, 11:20 PM

Hello, all. I have for the last month or so been trying to find my guardian Demon, & until now I hadn't been very confident with my results. I kept getting Astaroth as my answer. Tonight I took my time & put all my energy into it. Once again, with 3 consistent answers: Astaroth. Is this possible? I would be very happy if it is, but I just have to make extra sure, & outside opinions would really help me.
Thank You!
-David
[/TD]

Learn to trust instinct and results.

Beautiful Queen is your guardian. You probably have others as yet your not aware of.

Astaroth is my guardian too! :]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "david" <sevenpointedvox@... wrote:

Thank You!
-David

<td val[/IMG]Hallo!!!

how did you find your guardian Demon ?

--- Gio 12/11/09, david <sevenpointedvox@... ha scritto:
Da: david <sevenpointedvox@...
Oggetto: [JoyofSatan666] I think I found my guardian Demon...?
A: [email protected]
Data: Giovedì 12 novembre 2009, 05:20

Thank You!
-David
[/TD]

dude,i think your guardian is Astaroth:D

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "david" <sevenpointedvox@... wrote:

Thank You!
-David

Where do you go to see that on Jos ?
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerryFrom: "garimevil" <garimevil@... Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 06:05:05 -0000To: <[email protected]Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I think I found my guardian Demon...?
  dude,i think your guardian is Astaroth:D

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "david" <sevenpointedvox@ ... wrote:

Thank You!
-David

Yeah, I think so too. I wasn't sure as she isn't listed as such on the JoS site that i could tell. But I'm happy with the overall result!
Thank you all for not chewing on me for a simple question.
Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!
David

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back