Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I think i did something wrong

Milton Garcia

A while back i practiced invoking demons, But i think i must've done something wrong, or offended them. Since then i havent had a good relation ship with any girl, i havent had sex in almost 3 months, which is very unusual for me. Girls have avoided talking to me when it was usual for more than 2 or 3 to talk to me daily, now i barely talk to one.
and a number of things have gone wrong. I didnt think anything of it at first. But then it started to get very odd, and now i really believe that im being punished or something for maybe asking for too much or not giving something that was fare trade. I dont know how to deal with this anymore.

I have a bit of a theory that life naturally tends to fluctuate between really good and really bad spells unless we try to intervene the pattern spiritually. I doubt you're being punished. Just try doing visualizations, affirmations, and meditations to make things better. 

I was in the same boat as you for a long time when I first came to spiritual satanism. I was in a bad place when I came here and it wasn't until I really got into learning to work with energy that things got better. It's hard going from having a lot of people validating your self worth to having very few to none at all, but if I hadn't gotten to that point after a near year long sex streak, I probably wouldn't have learned to just rely on myself for my own validation. It might be a good thing in disguise. Learn to love yourself first, get on those power meditations, and the women should return ;D  
On Jan 20, 2012, at 7:44 PM, "Milton Garcia" <svenf-g-englar@... wrote:

A while back i practiced invoking demons, But i think i must've done something wrong, or offended them. Since then i havent had a good relation ship with any girl, i havent had sex in almost 3 months, which is very unusual for me. Girls have avoided talking to me when it was usual for more than 2 or 3 to talk to me daily, now i barely talk to one.
and a number of things have gone wrong. I didnt think anything of it at first. But then it started to get very odd, and now i really believe that im being punished or something for maybe asking for too much or not giving something that was fare trade. I dont know how to deal with this anymore.

Hey everyone! :) I had a quick question about invoking or summoning deamos,.. What would be a proper gift in return for their assistance??

I have used more time and dedication to their presents,and more destruction rituals too.Doesn't have to be just monetary stuff.  Hail Satan Brian  "I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2012 11:21 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] I think i did something wrong

Hey everyone! :) I had a quick question about invoking or summoning deamos,.. What would be a proper gift in return for their assistance??

You have to d[/IMG]</var>
  Hail our Creator God Satan.
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2012 10:41 PM

I have used more time and dedication to their presents,and more destruction rituals too.Doesn't have to be just monetary stuff.   Hail Satan Brian  "I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler

You can just ask them. You can also trace their Ancient Aliases and found out what herbs and stones there associated with. Like with Baset the Tiger's Eye or Cats Eye is closely associated with her.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Quick SILVER <tenlisyruf2024@... wrote:

Hey everyone! :) I had a quick question about invoking or summoning
deamos,.. What would be a proper gift in return for their assistance??

i myself am new and am jsut starting out to boot but from what ive heard in other messages concerning this sort of thing i am pretty sure if they don't like something you can just tell them i did not know you do not like this and/or that and ask them what would you like more.
just make sure its something you can obtain.  whatever it is

Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2012 11:44 PM

You have to d[/IMG]</var>
  Hail our Creator God Satan.
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2012 10:41 PM

I have used more time and dedication to their presents,and more destruction rituals too.Doesn't have to be just monetary stuff.   Hail Satan Brian  "I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler

i do not think this is an indication of wrong doing on your part
i think it means you should ask the demons for help on this and if anything did offend them ask them what it was so you know not to use whatever it is in the future.
then sense i am a newbie here and am trying to learn about everything on everything tell me what is is thats offensive (if anything) so i know not to use it.

Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 4:44 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I think i did something wrong

Thanks everyone! Your responses are appreciated! :)
Hail Our True Creator Father Satan!!!
WootWooot!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back