Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I think I damaged myself?

[email protected]

I feel inside my head some sort of heavy pressure that beats against my skull. Especially in the back of my head. I don't even meditate rigorously, and it only occurred today!

What are some indications of pushing yourself too much? Or I think my crown chakra might be blocked again, I'm not sure.

I have something similarI was meditating today, lying down, and all the sudden i felt REALLY heavy in my head. 

2013/6/4 bunpuppet@... <bunpuppet@...
  I feel inside my head some sort of heavy pressure that beats against my skull. Especially in the back of my head. I don't even meditate rigorously, and it only occurred today!

What are some indications of pushing yourself too much? Or I think my crown chakra might be blocked again, I'm not sure.

I get this all the damn time.

Try some sort of mindfulness meditation.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bunpuppet@..." <bunpuppet@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back