Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I think grandma has gateway of angels inside her

saripoulonzi

I don't know if this is even possible... i need your opinion on this

It's a long story but i'll try to focus only on the important facts.

First of all, she's not my biological grandma, she's my stepfathers mom.

Now a bit of history about her.

She was a card reader for years and a very skilled one.

She had a daughter, and when the daughter was 29years old she died of a heart attack (most possible it was from spell-work from another woman)

After that she threw out the card deck she used, saying that it was the devils work, and started going to the christian church every day.

After a few years from her daughter's death, her husband, 56years old, died of a heart attack also (i'm curious if it was spell-work also)

Lately, she's getting old and cannot live by herself and for the last week lives at our house.

On the day that she first came to live at our house, i was sleeping and at the time she was in the building i woke up and had a terrible headache, that meant to me that it was a psychic attack.

Since that day, the attacks haven't stopped. The weird thing is that none of my protections work. Or that there are many attackers. I repel the attacks but they come back.

She sleeps to the room next to mine.

Every person that knows her (even my stepfather, her son) agrees that she is unpleasant. I can feel that her aura is deadly and evil. But she always acts really nice. So it's not her behavior it's her aura.

Yesterday she left the house for a few hours and i felt relieved. When she came back the unpleasant feeling came back.

When she is next to me, or looks my way i feel the attacks getting more intense.

So... after all these what do you think... i think that she has an open gateway inside her and entities enter our house. I don't know if this is reasonable or even possible.

I've killed grays, but i've never found something more powerful than this. It really confuses me to what is this!?

I'm sure that she is the source of this. And i'm sure that she doesn't have a will to harm me. What you would do to protect yourself. Is there a way to block her of seal her?!

i could be wrong but this is my version.
i think card readers and tarots (most psychics from 70's till now), with thier spiritualality focuses on spirits like talking to the dead, anyway my personaly belief is they link up with necromancy more than talking to aliens spiritualy (living entities one more levels than one) etc....
then think about a certain member of a certain family can harvest or gain kin(guidence) over dead souls within a family, and then the person who is at this junction point may even loose thier own aura and gain the other soul (invading soul to be heard), eg dead spirit linked to them, like a certain channelling, can be as easily as a person thinking im a 80 yr old person most of my family have already died etc etc,saying it the other soul hears and embodies itself like a memory recall. then the dead souls link with her energy.

so these attacks could be just because the dead souls might see you as a risk to the atonement she has gained within her soul.

angels no such thing, but a person who shoots first then asks questions later could be seen as an angel perhaps?

or then again perhaps im wrong, but anyway i think that would be a cool story of how the dead souls link to us within our certain groups, or families..

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "saripoulonzi" <lolobardonik@... wrote:

She had a daughter, and when the daughter was 29years old she died of a heart attack (most possible it was from spell-work from another woman)

After that she threw out the card deck she used, saying that it was the devils work, and started going to the christian church every day.

After a few years from her daughter's death, her husband, 56years old, died of a heart attack also (i'm curious if it was spell-work also)

Lately, she's getting old and cannot live by herself and for the last week lives at our house.

On the day that she first came to live at our house, i was sleeping and at the time she was in the building i woke up and had a terrible headache, that meant to me that it was a psychic attack.

Since that day, the attacks haven't stopped. The weird thing is that none of my protections work. Or that there are many attackers. I repel the attacks but they come back.

Every person that knows her (even my stepfather, her son) agrees that she is unpleasant. I can feel that her aura is deadly and evil. But she always acts really nice. So it's not her behavior it's her aura.

Yesterday she left the house for a few hours and i felt relieved. When she came back the unpleasant feeling came back.

When she is next to me, or looks my way i feel the attacks getting more intense.

So... after all these what do you think... i think that she has an open gateway inside her and entities enter our house. I don't know if this is reasonable or even possible.

I've killed grays, but i've never found something more powerful than this. It really confuses me to what is this!?

I'm sure that she is the source of this. And i'm sure that she doesn't have a will to harm me. What you would do to protect yourself. Is there a way to block her of seal her?!

Amazing!!! I like this explanation cause i can sense a gray aura around her! I'll try to see if i can do anything about it!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "saripoulonzi" <lolobardonik@... wrote:

I don't know how much this will help you, but I will do my best. Other people might know more. From what I have seen, people who are spiritually open and skilled can be open channels/doorways for other entities, especially if they are powerful enough. As for your grandma 'acting nice', what is behavior? Even pedophiles and serial killers can 'act nice'. Trust your intuition. If her aura is "evil and deadly" and everyone, including her son, agrees she is unpleasant, this is like a beacon telling you something is wrong. You say that you don't think she has the 'will' to harm you, yet her daughter and her husband died within a short time of each other, and you can tell what kind of aura she has. It's up to you to draw the conclusion, you know your grandma.   You can try a banishing ritual, and do the prayer for protection:   http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... TUALS.html   Be sure to clean your aura and chakras thoroughly twice a day or more, if you around her. And remove all etheric cords attached to your bodies because it provides a link between you and her. You will feel the difference.   Hope this helped a bit, but I hope other people might have something better, this sounds pretty serious.   Hail Satan!    

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, August 22, 2010 11:16:08 AM
Subject: [JoS4adults] I think grandma has gateway of angels inside her

Ok I have an update...

I've considered the possibility she has connection with dead spirits... it is really possible... her aura is gray in her belly

I've also considered the possibility that she has evil scheme... and it doesn't seems very possible... i should feel it, and i haven't.

I now have many protections around me that will block any attacks from her. I've also added 2 thoughtforms to drain her energy and confuse her mind.

i've done a banishing ritual... and things got a little better but i think i've got to do it again. The headache is back but i don't feel it as intense as before.

What is weird is that from the day that she has come to our house, she also has a headache. I'm thinking this has something to do with me.

And i'm wondering if this is related with the church to the next building. Right next to my house. It's a xian church (pentecostian or something like that) and my headache started a few days before 15 of august. I can hear their ceremonies from my house... never affected me.

And now that i think of it... last year... after august 16th... i got sick... and was sick with various illnesses for about 3 months!!!

Fuck i think it's the church! It's the same thing!!! After 15 of august!

What do you think?!

you need to protect yourself from the church as well.  Send confounding things to them as well.   In a message dated 8/25/2010 11:26:38 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, lolobardonik@... writes:
  Ok I have an update...

I've considered the possibility she has connection with dead spirits... it is really possible... her aura is gray in her belly

I've also considered the possibility that she has evil scheme... and it doesn't seems very possible... i should feel it, and i haven't.

I now have many protections around me that will block any attacks from her. I've also added 2 thoughtforms to drain her energy and confuse her mind.

i've done a banishing ritual... and things got a little better but i think i've got to do it again. The headache is back but i don't feel it as intense as before.

What is weird is that from the day that she has come to our house, she also has a headache. I'm thinking this has something to do with me.

And i'm wondering if this is related with the church to the next building. Right next to my house. It's a xian church (pentecostian or something like that) and my headache started a few days before 15 of august. I can hear their ceremonies from my house... never affected me.

And now that i think of it... last year... after august 16th... i got sick... and was sick with various illnesses for about 3 months!!!

What do you think?!

I suggest you not jump to so many conclusions. Just stop thinking about it all and meditate. Ask Lord Satan, or one of the Old Gods, and see if they could give you some insight on what is what around you.

Ave Satanas!

Ok I have an update...

What do you think?!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "saripoulonzi" <lolobardonik@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back