Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

i think father is mad at me...? please respond!!!

[email protected]

ok so i was just dedicated a few nights ago and last night i had to attend a church activity. right when i got into the church, my left arm started hurting like crazy and if didnt stop until i was out. the same night, after church thing, i found out my dad was starting to drink again. i asked him to stop, and the two of us made a promise. i would stop reserching satanic things and such, and he would stop drinking. i agreed (i was desperate, he has a reputation for going to the hospital for drinking). i didnt mean it, and i tryed to ask father to forgive me for telling my dad the lie.. today i've felt completly miserable, and i havnt been able to feel him at all... please help, i think father is mad at me. and any sugustions on how to make it up to him would be great!!!!!

father understands all situations... sometimes we must lie about our religion to avoid confrontations and even to keep our job... just do what i do and keep it on the low until you live on your own and can worship however you want... i dont think father is mad just try to reach out for him
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sakuragrl@..." <sakuragrl@... wrote:

ok so i was just dedicated a few nights ago and last night i had to attend a church activity. right when i got into the church, my left arm started hurting like crazy and if didnt stop until i was out. the same night, after church thing, i found out my dad was starting to drink again. i asked him to stop, and the two of us made a promise. i would stop reserching satanic things and such, and he would stop drinking. i agreed (i was desperate, he has a reputation for going to the hospital for drinking). i didnt mean it, and i tryed to ask father to forgive me for telling my dad the lie.. today i've felt completly miserable, and i havnt been able to feel him at all... please help, i think father is mad at me. and any sugustions on how to make it up to him would be great!!!!!

Father is not mad at u the church either he was warning u or your sensetive to the negative energy, as for your father your allowed to lie to save yourself or others as long as you respect father. as for your dad, thats his own damn fault. you have everyone right to study satanism hes trying to control you do as you will.

hail satan!

----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wed, Apr 29, 2009 10:06 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] i think father is mad at me...? please respond!!!

stay true to him in your heart and he will forgive. i also went to church and it felt like someone stabbed me in the left side right under my ribs

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sakuragrl@..." <sakuragrl@... wrote:

Its not okay to lie but this is not research your mearly reading and 'rediscovering the past' you can always bend the wording of what you do and also it was a lie to help your father simply pray to the lord *Enki/Satan* and tell him and explain to him why and sincerely express that you are sorry for lieing in such a way.

HI I MIGHT STILL BE NEW TO SATANISM BUT I KNOW WHAT U MEAN I HAD SOMETHING QUITE THE SAME HAPPEN TO ME YESTERDAY I HAVE A FEW FREINDS YOU ARE CHRISTIANS AND THEY TALKED ME IN TO GOING TO A YOUTH SEVCE WITH THEM I WENT BUT WHEN IT STARTED MY WHOLE BODY STARTED TO TIGHTEN ON ME. ANY WAY WHAT I DID I WENT AND DID A FEW MEDITATIONS THEN TRYED TO CONNTACT FATHER HE DID NOT ANSWER ME UNTIL I WENT TO BED HE ENDED UP FORGIVING ME . I DONT know what all happened with u just try to reach father again and tell him your resons for doing the things u just said.k

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back