Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I talked to Satan About this disunity between us

[email protected]

Hello family

I know there has been ALOT of tension between all of us. with this in mind i talked to satan about it and he said "i am disheartened by the in-fighting within my people" THIS IS NOT MAKING SATAN HAPPY PERIOD!!

I asked him if there is anything that can be done to solve the disunity and bring us together again as satanists instead of seperating us like the enemy wants us to.

he said that he would not push anything on anybody to make them come together but he did suggest that a group ritual be done with each satanist meditating on his love and to sever the ties the enemy has on each of us.

SO. im not one for writing rituals i will admit but satan did tell me that IF YOU CHOOSE TO you can do a group ritual to rid yourselves of this dilemma

So HOW ABOUT IT? YES OR NO? WHO WILL WRITE THE RITUAL BECAUSE I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO.

<td val[/IMG]The true answer is to talk it out like a true SS family.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I talked to Satan About this disunity between us
Sent: Sun, Nov 4, 2012 8:14:42 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Hello family

I know there has been ALOT of tension between all of us. with this in mind i talked to satan about it and he said "i am disheartened by the in-fighting within my people" THIS IS NOT MAKING SATAN HAPPY PERIOD!!

I asked him if there is anything that can be done to solve the disunity and bring us together again as satanists instead of seperating us like the enemy wants us to.

he said that he would not push anything on anybody to make them come together but he did suggest that a group ritual be done with each satanist meditating on his love and to sever the ties the enemy has on each of us.

SO. im not one for writing rituals i will admit but satan did tell me that IF YOU CHOOSE TO you can do a group ritual to rid yourselves of this dilemma

So HOW ABOUT IT? YES OR NO? WHO WILL WRITE THE RITUAL BECAUSE I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO.

[/TD]

I will be more than happy to participate in the ritual proper but I don't know.how to write one either... Keep me posted
Hail Satan!!!
On Nov 4, 2012 2:14 PM, "jwazny@..." <jwazny@... wrote:
Hello family

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

i will write the ritual for u if it is open to do sobut i would like to know where are u from so i no if i can do it with use
To: "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "jwazny@..." <jwazny@...
Sent: Sunday, November 4, 2012 8:29 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] I talked to Satan About this disunity between us

<td val[/IMG]The true answer is to talk it out like a true SS family.

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I talked to Satan About this disunity between us
Sent: Sun, Nov 4, 2012 8:14:42 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Hello family

[/TD]

ok im starting to feel a little off and slow cuz i dont really know what ppl are talking about lol. ive been on these forums for everyday these past two weeks and i myself havent really seen any in fighting so i really feel like im missing something here lol. i mean the only places i havent checked is the advanced group or the teen group. is that where its happening? if it is imma go to them and do what i can do help stop this in fighting cuz i do believe in what our brothers and sisters are saying to stop it. come on guys seriously it isnt worth it to argue with each other.
it might be since there are so many mew people opening up and letting out their anger and theyre taking it out on the wrong ppl if thats the case then tell us brothers and sisters. I am more than happy to hear and try to help anyway i can. also if someone is upset with someone else in here then SPEAK UP. we are grown and opened minded ppl so lets talk it out maturely. We call each other a FAMILY for a reason.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jwazny@..." <jwazny@... wrote:

Hello family

<td val[/IMG]These are long time members.The facts are not important only how we can fix things.

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I talked to Satan About this disunity between us
Sent: Sun, Nov 4, 2012 10:22:15 PM

<td val[/IMG]   ok im starting to feel a little off and slow cuz i dont really know what ppl are talking about lol. ive been on these forums for everyday these past two weeks and i myself havent really seen any in fighting so i really feel like im missing something here lol. i mean the only places i havent checked is the advanced group or the teen group. is that where its happening? if it is imma go to them and do what i can do help stop this in fighting cuz i do believe in what our brothers and sisters are saying to stop it. come on guys seriously it isnt worth it to argue with each other.
it might be since there are so many mew people opening up and letting out their anger and theyre taking it out on the wrong ppl if thats the case then tell us brothers and sisters. I am more than happy to hear and try to help anyway i can. also if someone is upset with someone else in here then SPEAK UP. we are grown and opened minded ppl so lets talk it out maturely. We call each other a FAMILY for a reason.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "jwazny@..." <jwazny@... wrote:

Hello family

[/TD]

ok im starting to feel a little off and slow cuz i dont really know what ppl are talking about lol. ive been on these forums for everyday these past two weeks and i myself havent really seen any in fighting so i really feel like im missing something here lol. i mean the only places i havent checked is the advanced group or the teen group. is that where its happening? if it is imma go to them and do what i can do help stop this in fighting cuz i do believe in what our brothers and sisters are saying to stop it. come on guys seriously it isnt worth it to argue with each other.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jwazny@..." <jwazny@... wrote:

Hello family

<td val[/IMG]Nope continue to open up your chakras it very important.

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I talked to Satan About this disunity between us
Sent: Mon, Nov 5, 2012 2:09:50 AM

<td val[/IMG]   oh ok. well idk if i can do the rituals since im still trying to open my chakras but whatever else i can do ill be here.

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

These are long time members.The facts are not important only how we can fix things.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android
[/TD]

Ya see??? Ya'll make'n a bad impression on the young'uns (new people). Just like the grown-ups fight'n in the kitchen where the kids can hear. Take it outside (private emails) or appeal to a higher authority.

HAIL SATAN
HEIL HITLER

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

These are long time members.The facts are not important only how we can fix things.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

http://www.vovimbaghie.com/satanic-serm ... -emotions/

Perhaps this needs to be braught up again as a refresher. There is already a working from HP Vovim on severing enemy links.
Everyone should of done this. And it certainly dosn't hurt to do again.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hello family

This reminds me of when you are in a Pokemon battle, and your pokemon
gets confused. How do you feel when it hurts itself in the confusion?
How would you feel if it cost you the battle? Remember, this war
against the kikes is a far bigger battle, with far more at stake. How
do you think Satan feels when we hurt ourselves in our confusion instead
of hitting the kikes?

Hello family

I know there has been ALOT of tension between all of us. with this in
mind i talked to satan about it and he said "i am disheartened by the
in-fighting within my people" THIS IS NOT MAKING SATAN HAPPY PERIOD!!

I asked him if there is anything that can be done to solve the
disunity and bring us together again as satanists instead of seperating
us like the enemy wants us to.

he said that he would not push anything on anybody to make them come
together but he did suggest that a group ritual be done with each
satanist meditating on his love and to sever the ties the enemy has on
each of us.

SO. im not one for writing rituals i will admit but satan did tell me
that IF YOU CHOOSE TO you can do a group ritual to rid yourselves of
this dilemma

So HOW ABOUT IT? YES OR NO? WHO WILL WRITE THE RITUAL BECAUSE I DO NOT
KNOW HOW TO.

I'm More then willing to partake in this ritual.
Just give me a date and time and I'm ready pretty much.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Eligos!
Hail The Gods Of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

http://www.vovimbaghie.com/satanic-serm ... -emotions/

Perhaps this needs to be braught up again as a refresher. There is already a working from HP Vovim on severing enemy links.
Everyone should of done this. And it certainly dosn't hurt to do again.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jwazny@" <jwazny@ wrote:

Hello family

Oh lawdy, LOL.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@... wrote:

of hitting the kikes?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jwazny@" <jwazny@ wrote:

Hello family

each of us.

this dilemma

KNOW HOW TO.

We are a group that believes in the occult, extra~terrestials, psuedo~history, and psuedo~science. Not to mention We are what people would label "antisemetic." (Not saying their is no reasoning to why We believe what We do) Not to mention We are the groups of initiates , adepts, and masters of a god. This gods name instills fear into the very heart of his people who have been brainwashed into abandoning their god. Hopefully even more fear unto Jewish ears. But regardless We worship the most slandered and denigrated god in the history of man. NOW MAKING METAPHORS USING POKEMON AS.A BASIS IS NOT GOING TO HELP OUR CREDIBILITY HERE. That's going to get us nowhere and there is going to be also those

------------------------------
On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 10:47 AM PST ch_3_coo wrote:

Oh lawdy, LOL.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@... wrote:

of hitting the kikes?

Hello family

each of us.

this dilemma

KNOW HOW TO.

We are a group that believes in the occult, extra~terrestials, psuedo~history, and psuedo~science. Not to mention We are what people would label "antisemetic." (Not saying their is no reasoning to why We believe what We do) Not to mention We are the groups of initiates , adepts, and masters of a god. This gods name instills fear into the very heart of his people who have been brainwashed into abandoning their god. Hopefully even more fear unto Jewish ears. But regardless We worship the most slandered and denigrated god in the history of man. NOW MAKING METAPHORS USING POKEMON AS.A BASIS IS NOT GOING TO HELP OUR CREDIBILITY HERE. That's going to get us nowhere and there is going to be also those other people on other occult boards that will read your post and bash on the JoS because of how ridiculous the members are. They only talk shit about are beliefs and characteristics. Never do they deny the power.
Imo
Hail Satan!

On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 10:47 AM PST ch_3_coo wrote:

Oh lawdy, LOL.

of hitting the kikes?

Hello family

each of us.

this dilemma

KNOW HOW TO.

How do we believe in fake history and fake science. Most of here don't "believe" we  know. Others who don't matter can talk shit. But why are you here doing the same.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, November 6, 2012 4:20:50 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I talked to Satan About this disunity between us

We are a group that believes in the occult, extra~terrestials, psuedo~history, and psuedo~science. Not to mention We are what people would label "antisemetic." (Not saying their is no reasoning to why We believe what We do) Not to mention We are the groups of initiates , adepts, and masters of a god. This gods name instills fear into the very heart of his people who have been brainwashed into abandoning their god. Hopefully even more fear unto Jewish ears. But regardless We worship the most slandered and denigrated god in the history of man. NOW MAKING METAPHORS USING POKEMON AS.A BASIS IS NOT GOING TO HELP OUR CREDIBILITY HERE. That's going to get us nowhere and there is going to be also those other people on other occult boards that will read your post and bash on the JoS because of how ridiculous the members are. They only talk shit about are beliefs and characteristics. Never do they deny the power.
Imo
Hail Satan!

I meant the people who come on these boards and read our post are looking for a reason to bash us. From a Jewish perspective, that's what are beliefs are labeled as. I am definitly 100% in My ideals and My beliefs. When I say imo I do it because I don't like to come off as infallible. I may feel infallible, but that is not how I wish to come off as. I don't like to come off as all knowing because there is a lot I have to learn and I am always open to criticism and arguments to why My logic might be wrong. Also I reacted harshly to that post because it made me irate. I shouldn't have posted so rashly.
Hail Satan!

On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 9:41 PM PST Don Danko wrote:

How do we believe in fake history and fake science. Most of here don't "believe" we  know. Others who don't matter can talk shit. But why are you here doing the same.

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I talked to Satan About this disunity between us

Imo
Hail Satan!

We're actually based on real history, real science and real logic. The mainstream "science" and "history" are fake and it's pretty easy to see that. They don't answer many questions about them and they make those who believe otherwise lose their jobs, threaten them e.t.c.

Like HP Don said, these are not beliefs, they are facts.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Daniel Carstens <carstensd13@... wrote:

I meant the people who come on these boards and read our post are looking for a reason to bash us. From a Jewish perspective, that's what are beliefs are labeled as. I am definitly 100% in My ideals and My beliefs. When I say imo I do it because I don't like to come off as infallible. I may feel infallible, but that is not how I wish to come off as. I don't like to come off as all knowing because there is a lot I have to learn and I am always open to criticism and arguments to why My logic might be wrong. Also I reacted harshly to that post because it made me irate. I shouldn't have posted so rashly.
Hail Satan!

Imo
Hail Satan!

Is pi being 3.142653... a belief? No it's a fact, something found to be true. Same thing these are not "Beliefs". These are found by experiences, by the Gods and knowledge. It's knowledge and not random assumptions.

Would you say for example that you BELIEVE pi is 3.14???

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Daniel Carstens <carstensd13@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Imo
Hail Satan!

The only thinsg close to "beliefs" we have are these theories or hypotheses we make, just like scientists do. For example the posts about teleportation. Nobody knows if they are real, but many of us hypothesize that it's possible.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

We're actually based on real history, real science and real logic. The mainstream "science" and "history" are fake and it's pretty easy to see that. They don't answer many questions about them and they make those who believe otherwise lose their jobs, threaten them e.t.c.

Like HP Don said, these are not beliefs, they are facts.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Daniel Carstens <carstensd13@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Imo
Hail Satan!

Also about that pokemon metaphor, one only reacts this way as you did if they are insecure and only believe. One who KNOWS the TRUTH see it as something funny and silly but true. That's how I see it and I don't really give a shit about what bashers who mock the TRUTH do. Honestly it's the same as if somebody mocked the pi and didn't believe on that and said "well I made up something called pu and it's 9,1111111". Is there any specific purpose you would care for what that idiot and his friends do or did think about us?If no why do you care about them now?

Hail Satan!

Imo
Hail Satan!

I actually read the post once, and then read it again on a later date. Someone else said something about. So I figured I would say something about it. Impulsive. I assure you though, I definitly do not just believe. I may not be a pyrokinetic master! I will be though.
Hail Satan!

On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 1:07 AM PST the_fire_starter666 wrote:

Also about that pokemon metaphor, one only reacts this way as you did if they are insecure and only believe. One who KNOWS the TRUTH see it as something funny and silly but true. That's how I see it and I don't really give a shit about what bashers who mock the TRUTH do. Honestly it's the same as if somebody mocked the pi and didn't believe on that and said "well I made up something called pu and it's 9,1111111". Is there any specific purpose you would care for what that idiot and his friends do or did think about us?If no why do you care about them now?

Hail Satan!

Imo
Hail Satan!

If We didn't somewhat agree on what is true and what is truly important. We would not be on the same group.
Hail Satan!

On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 12:48 AM PST the_fire_starter666 wrote:

Is pi being 3.142653... a belief? No it's a fact, something found to be true. Same thing these are not "Beliefs". These are found by experiences, by the Gods and knowledge. It's knowledge and not random assumptions.

Hail Satan!

Imo
Hail Satan!

Actually, pi is 3.1415926535898 when using my Casio fx-9750G calculator.  This is a belief based on rounding a number with an infinite number of non-repeating digits in the decimal places.  However, 3.14 is a reasonable number for most students, and it has been observed scientifically.  One can measure and come up with the same value, depending on your technology and how careful your measurements are.  Such a belief is classified as "fact". However, when you cannot prove something with repeatable measurements, you are looking at a belief.  It is something that is plausible, but you don't yet have the ability to replicate the results so everyone can see them.  Eventually, science will catch up (kikeless science), and what are now "beliefs" will become "facts".  Sometimes they change when science proves a belief wrong.  And better technology or more careful measurements result in further refinements.  Far from infallible, until someone gets the actual measurement with no sloppiness and finds the mathematical equation. Neither is objectionable.  What is[/B] objectionable is when you start with a conclusion you wish to push, and then fuck up the experiment or theory to fit the conclusion.  This is worst when you are pushing an agenda.  Kikestein was the worst scumbag to pull this shit off, adjusting his observations to fit his science-stifling, technology-stifling conclusions instead of adjusting his conclusion to fit his observations.  This shit is also responsible for religious belief systems that are not abandoned even when proven harmful or blatantly false.  For instance, who would believe that joke-hova was benevolent when reading straight from the LIE[/B]-ble Genesis 2 and 3?  Blatantly, joke-hova was trying to enslave humanity in this account, and Satan opened His big mouth.  Yet, too many idiots still believe joke-hova had the right to enslave us and that Satan is wicked for opening His mouth.  That[/B] kind of belief is inexcusable.
--- In [email protected], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- In [email protected], Daniel Carstens carstensd13@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Imo
Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back