Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I submitted a message but it didnt show up why?

There's a whole process (especially when you're new to the groups) where your message is put into pending status. There, it waits for approval by one of our moderators. Usually, when you're activly posting in the groups after some time, you'll be put onto automatic posting. Hope this helps. Hail Satan!
On Feb 2, 2013 5:00 AM, "satanshelper2013" <satanshelper2013@... wrote:
  I dont understand how this thing works

if whatever u post did not get approved then it could be that whatever info yer seeking may already be available by searching the group home page for various message topic that you can access by doing a search in the group home page by typing in whatever words needed and seeing what message topics pop up.  another thought is that whatever info you are seeking (whatever it is) could be in the jos site already.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, February 2, 2013 6:25 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] I submitted a message but it didnt show up why?

There's a whole process (especially when you're new to the groups) where your message is put into pending status. There, it waits for approval by one of our moderators. Usually, when you're activly posting in the groups after some time, you'll be put onto automatic posting. Hope this helps. Hail Satan!
On Feb 2, 2013 5:00 AM, "satanshelper2013" <satanshelper2013@... wrote:
  I dont understand how this thing works

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back