Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

i smell trouble

sabastains

Ok I've been meditating but there is something wrong here there are watchers and they are warning me when I meditate they don't say anything but they watch me like they get close inches away fro my face its a warning I feel anyone else feeling it get back to me asap I'm not scared just concerned

what exactly do you mean watchers
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sabastains" <jessewittkof2113@... wrote:

Ok I've been meditating but there is something wrong here there are watchers and they are warning me when I meditate they don't say anything but they watch me like they get close inches away fro my face its a warning I feel anyone else feeling it get back to me asap I'm not scared just concerned

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sabastains" <jessewittkof2113@... wrote:
disregard them and tell them to fuck off, if you show no fear, you win.
Clean your auras, put an aura of protection, and cut links with enemy

"Watchers" = "Spies"

Usually, "Watchers" refers to angels who just sit there and watch you. First of all, it can creep people out which fucks with them, but secondly, they are watching to see if there are any opportunities to do damage in your life. Which they then will use.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lordhellfiresflame" <lordhellfiresflame@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sabastains" <jessewittkof2113@ wrote:

Do you know what I can do I trained something but well. I don't feel watched anymore
On Jul 16, 2013 12:22 PM, "hells666steward" <hells666steward@... wrote:
  "Watchers" = "Spies"

Usually, "Watchers" refers to angels who just sit there and watch you. First of all, it can creep people out which fucks with them, but secondly, they are watching to see if there are any opportunities to do damage in your life. Which they then will use.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lordhellfiresflame" <lordhellfiresflame@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sabastains" <jessewittkof2113@ wrote:

Sounds like fear tactics to me. Good luck on that brother, I'm also under their attacks, almost feels like I have to put up with their bull everyday...

Where did you get this information from, about these watcher angels? Please show the source(s).
I ask because Lord Andromalius is a Watcher.http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... MONIV.html

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2013 2:22:08 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: i smell trouble

"Watchers" = "Spies"

From nowhere. He just babbles his bullshit and disappears, Spreading some more bullshit and disappears again.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

Where did you get this information from, about these watcher angels? Please show the source(s).

I ask because Lord Andromalius is a Watcher.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... MONIV.html

"Watchers" = "Spies"

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lordhellfiresflame" <lordhellfiresflame@ wrote:

Yeah, what's with that, I wonder.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel" <hailazazel@... wrote:

From nowhere. He just babbles his bullshit and disappears, Spreading some more bullshit and disappears again.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@ wrote:

"Watchers" = "Spies"

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lordhellfiresflame" <lordhellfiresflame@ wrote:

I said "usually."

There are also Demons who are "Watchers." Who are also often spies.

A "Watcher" watches things. lol so that could be meant to be a couple of different things. Either guarding your own territory or people, or spying on the other side.

Lower orders of Demons are sometimes called Watchers but usually when speaking of Demons, "Watcher" deals with high-ranking Gods who keep an eye on enemy forces and look for opportunities to crush them. The Lord Andromalius being a perfect example.

But when I have come across the term over the years it is often used to describe angels. Jehova's witnesses and other enemy filth with their "Watchtowers" and such. John Dee and the watchers. Angels.

Of course, "Watchtower" can also be an allegory for outer chakras. It all depends on context.

Clearly, the person who originally posted this was speaking of angels and called them "watchers." So I addressed the post as such. This is often - perhaps usually - how I see the term used. Though certainly not always. As I said initially - generally, in my experience, even in speaking with other Satanists or on the rare occasion that a Demon has used the phrase, a "watcher" is a spy - whether of the enemy or of Satan.

One must always pay attention to context with regards to these things.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

"Watchers" = "Spies"

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back