Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I see things what are they can you help me?

Lizard

I posted a topic with the same title like 5 min ago but I couldn't find it so I'm writing again.

We summoned Lord Aim with my satanist friend, it was my first satanic summoning I wasn't a satanist and we saw things. I saw a yellow eye-shaped moving thing on the wall and my friend and I saw a different colour changing thing on clock it changed the colours according with our questions. We saw silhouette in the fire of the red candle we lighted, then I see 2 eyes on the wall again. We respectfully ended the summoning. My friend gave one year from her life and I promised for meditations for 3 days and I kept my promise. But in every meditation the shapes have got stronger and stronger. After my meditations ended, I summoned Lady Hecate by myself alone. And I saw a peacock shaped green thing (I saw a woman face in it and two black eyes).

Yesterday, I didn't do any summonings I was smoking in my room and I saw things again. Some yellow cracks on the wall and a black crack following it. The green peacock shape again. What does it mean? Am I in trouble can anybody help? I didn't do any unrespectful action and I didn't see any bad dreams. So, Im waiting for your answers thank you.

Why did you do it? Just for fun? What was you trying to do? You say you respect them and everything but you just did it to see what happens and now you don't like it, you shouldn't mess with things you don't know much about3

Sarramixa said:
Why did you do it? Just for fun? What was you trying to do? You say you respect them and everything but you just did it to see what happens and now you don't like it, you shouldn't mess with things you don't know much about3
Hey im her friend we didn't do it for fun we had a certain purpose for it and im not seeing things like she does after the summoning, could a parasite harming her we are curious about that

Sorry I didn't know, I got no ideia what could be I never seen nothing

Lizard said:
Hey. Before I begin, I must ask you, because you said in the last paragraph.. what were you smoking? Cigarettes or weed?

If it wasn't weed, maybe, if you meditated, it is easier for you to see in the astral, and the demon's energy amplified this ability.

Even if you didn't meditate on it you can be naturally gifted, and as I said, the demon's energy activated and amplified it.

So don't worry about it. Try to enjoy it, and be curious about it, instead of thinking you are "in trouble" as you asked, try exploring. There should be no fear, especially when it comes to contact with the astral realm.

If it was weed, ignore everything I just said above cuz you already have the answer.

Lizard said:
I posted a topic with the same title like 5 min ago but I couldn't find it so I'm writing again.

We summoned Lord Aim with my satanist friend, it was my first satanic summoning I wasn't a satanist and we saw things. I saw a yellow eye-shaped moving thing on the wall and my friend and I saw a different colour changing thing on clock it changed the colours according with our questions. We saw silhouette in the fire of the red candle we lighted, then I see 2 eyes on the wall again. We respectfully ended the summoning. My friend gave one year from her life and I promised for meditations for 3 days and I kept my promise. But in every meditation the shapes have got stronger and stronger. After my meditations ended, I summoned Lady Hecate by myself alone. And I saw a peacock shaped green thing (I saw a woman face in it and two black eyes).

Yesterday, I didn't do any summonings I was smoking in my room and I saw things again. Some yellow cracks on the wall and a black crack following it. The green peacock shape again. What does it mean? Am I in trouble can anybody help? I didn't do any unrespectful action and I didn't see any bad dreams. So, Im waiting for your answers thank you.

1) You have not summoned anyone.
2) You are not ready to summon the Gods.
3) You shouldn't use drugs.
4) You have exposed a lot of information that doesn't make sense.

Read the Jos, fully. If you had done it earlier you would have avoided all of this.

Carry out a banishing ritual, aura of protection, remove any astral connections between entities and your chakras, cleanse/purify your soul and the room in which you did all this, and stop doing things without understanding them, you put yourself in uncomfortable situations, which can then be difficult to resolve.

You have arrived here in Jos, try to understand this. It's not trivial.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back