Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I Really Need Step-By-Step Instructions, On How To Summon A Succubus

Lance Chapman

hello everyone,
this is a very important for me,
i truly wish to summon a demoness lover so i may finally feel love,
all my life i have never been attracted to human girls, there always so.... un-trust worthy and really have never been a turn on for me.

all my life, even before i even knew the truth about satanism,
i have always thought about a demoness lover, even when i thought they were bad, and honestly i liked the tail aspect,

but anyway,
i would be so very grateful if someone could give me step-by-step instructions on how to summon one,

also i would like a list of requirements for being able to feel,hear,touch,and know there presence.

thank all of you so much,
i truly want this, to have a demoness lover would not only bring feelings of love and trust to me, but also help me and teach me to increase my power and abilities,

that is,
if a succubus really does exist and this is not just our sub-conscious
giving us what we want...

lance all the instructions are on the website! just read them carefully. okay? and ues they exist you should know better to doubt this my friend and do alot of the meditations and over time you will see her and all
-----Original Message-----
Date: Saturday, March 05, 2011 3:47:28 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] I Really Need Step-By-Step Instructions, On How To Summon A Succubus

hello everyone,
this is a very important for me,
i truly wish to summon a demoness lover so i may finally feel love,
all my life i have never been attracted to human girls, there always so.... un-trust worthy and really have never been a turn on for me.

all my life, even before i even knew the truth about satanism,
i have always thought about a demoness lover, even when i thought they were bad, and honestly i liked the tail aspect,

but anyway,
i would be so very grateful if someone could give me step-by-step instructions on how to summon one,

also i would like a list of requirements for being able to feel,hear,touch,and know there presence.

thank all of you so much,
i truly want this, to have a demoness lover would not only bring feelings of love and trust to me, but also help me and teach me to increase my power and abilities,

that is,
if a succubus really does exist and this is not just our sub-conscious
giving us what we want...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back