Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

i really need some help.. anyone please..

karlburdo1

im in deep confusion choosing this path (satans side)

i am really scared in demons (from what seen in movies and heard from people) like taken by a demon, killed or abducted, harassed or raped,
i met some people who has experiences about this, some friends, my cousin, a spiritual healer and a particular girl

my life is never really good
i dont even have a stable job

my life is a complete disaster
everyone gets near me were only getting trouble or im getting trouble
i dont know what to do anymore
i suffer more each day
memories keeps hunting me
embarrassment, humiliation, harrassment, trauma, stupidity, foolishness

do i really have to sign a contract or oath to sir satan in joining him?
can sir satan show me what would it be like if joined him? (before choosing his side)

i really wanted to open my third eye
to see the truth and reality

please forgive me for questioning or if i may have said something wrong

i really need some help, please help me

Silverbluezero, I'd like to start off and say that it is nice to meet you. Satan loves you, and even if you don't know this yet, he still does. He understands you, and everything you're going through. This labyrinth of turmoil you face, he understands, and is there for you. Discard those blasphemies that regard Satan and demons, my ally, for Satan shalt not harm you. No demon shalt harm you either, as long as it from Satan, it would protect you over harming you.

And, you don't have to dedicate your soul to Satan, but I recommend it. It's the best idea I have ever done, for everyday Satan endows me with gift after gift upon my devotion. Why don't you try praying to him? On JOS, (Joy Of Satan), go to the article labeled 'Satan', and stare upon his image. Pray to him, and ask him if he can reveal unto you his energies, and show his true face to you. I recommend reading all about demons and Satan himself on JOS before doing this, as your psyche may be guided by the enemy into hurting yourself if you don't pray to the true Satan.

Someone else may be able to help you more than I can, but I am here for you, my friend. If you are willing to become a Satanist, I would be your sister, as everyone else on this board would be your family. =). I hope your soul is touched by Father's as mine is, so that you may be shown true happiness, and your place in this world.

Hail Satan! Hail The True Gods!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "silverbluezero" <silverbluezero@... wrote:

i am really scared in demons (from what seen in movies and heard from people) like taken by a demon, killed or abducted, harassed or raped,
i met some people who has experiences about this, some friends, my cousin, a spiritual healer and a particular girl

i suffer more each day

can sir satan show me what would it be like if joined him? (before choosing his side)

Ok, first, its important that you read through everything on the Joy of Satan site and the exposing christianity site.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/
http://www.exposingchristianity.com/   You need to understand that Father Satan and the Demons are the true, original Gods of humanity. They are NOT monsters as portrayed in xianity, they are not mere "spirits" and the DO NOT under any circumstances posess people.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... _Rose.html
This article from the Joy of Satan will help you to understand the truth about so-called posessions.   There is no reason or need to fear Satan and the Demons. I have been a Spiritual Satanist for some years now, and I have had only wonderful experiences with Father Satan and the Demons, and they have changed my life completely for the better. The same for many other people here. You need to clear up any hang ups you have, like fears and images of monsters, as these are only because of xianity. Reading through the above sites will help you do this.
Life is never easy, but Father Satan gives us the knowledge to be able to better our lives. We can draw money to ourselves, we can program our Auras to attract good jobs with good salaries, we can become strong and independent, etc. This is what Satan wants for his people. He and the Demons/Gods really do care about us, unlike in xianity where the followers pray and pray to their false "god" and nothing ever happens.   Lastly, you need to understand that dedicating your Soul is by no means a "contract". We do not sell our souls, this is a lie created by xians. Dedication is something totally different. We dont dedicate and expect something in return, like money or fame or any of that other rubbish some fools try to claim. A dedication is forming a bond between you and Satan, and inevitably between you and the Demons and all the other people who have dedicated their Souls to Satan. What Satan gives us when we dedicate is knowledge and the power to become independent and take charge of our own destinies. Then, you can meditate and begin advancing. Through dedicating, we are also showing Father Satan that we have discovered thr truth and that we are willing to fight for it, as every true Dedicated Satanist must work to fight the enemies of Satan, as the enemies of Satan are our enemies.   In the end, its all up to you whether you make the dedication or not. There is no "coercion" here. This is not xianity.
Hail Father Satan!!     From: silverbluezero <silverbluezero@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, March 19, 2010 8:43:24 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] i really need some help.. anyone please..

i suffer more each day

Go to facebook and search groups under organizations Religious click on "Exposing Christianity" (It's the one with the Satanic Pride flag) under the discussion boards I talk about Spiritual Satanism and the True Satanism that JoS supports. Also I talk about about the misconceptions and where they come from...check it out, or even email me.

I was like you when I started out too, but I asked that Satan would guide me in the right direction to find the absolute truth about Him (deep down I knew He wasn't the monster the bible portrayed Him as). He led me to the JoS website and has shown me a vasta mount of intelligence and is still continuing to guide me down the left hand path.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "silverbluezero" <silverbluezero@... wrote:

i suffer more each day

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back