Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I plan on comitting suicide...but it's not what you think

hail_satan11

I am not going to kill myself

but I am going to destroy the enemy at all costs until they kill me

I am so sick of them

<td val[/IMG]They CAN'T kill you, you're being too dramatic.

"Man in his essence is with the infinite, unlimited creative power some people call God."

HAIL THE SATAN, BEARER OF LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil all The Nazi Leaders, Long live the Golden Age!!
HAIL MARDUK, WHO SHINES LIKE THE SUN!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL THE MIGHTY HORUS!!!!!!!!!!
and Hail be to The Gods of Duat!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

RID THE JEWISH CHAINS!! : www.fourthreich666.tk
[/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [HellsArmy666] I plan on comitting suicide...but it's not what you think
Sent: Thu, Aug 22, 2013 2:17:19 AM

<td val[/IMG]   I am not going to kill myself

I am so sick of them

[/TD]

I feel this quote is very

"Thirteen Considerations

"8 - Self preservation leads to future accomplishment. Knowing when to fight and when not to fight allows one to fight again. Satan, Our Father, has no need and desire for martyrs, more use to HIM is a Veteran, a Warrior who's strength has been tested and has tasted Victory against HIS enemies, one who has established a hunger for that Victory and seeks the next in every encounter."

– High Priest Lucius Dragonwolf - Ordo Umbra.

Specifically the part about Satan not looking for martyrs. The Gods aren't looking for this type of attitude. "I'll kill as many of them with me". How does this serve anything, other than killing yourself to restart the process in the next life.

Use what time you have in this life to create a better place for future generations.

Quit this sick defeatest attitude and focus on whats important. Empower yourself. You are obviously grabbing for some sort of attention with a title like that. If you can't stand the enemy, then that is your weakness and you must make yourself stronger. No one ever said Satanism was going to be easy. Only the strong survive.

Get back on your meditations and out of this mentality.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hail_satan11" <hail_satan11@... wrote:

I am so sick of them

Also, keep it legal.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2013 10:48:11 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: I plan on comitting suicide...but it's not what you think

"Thirteen Considerations

"8 - Self preservation leads to future accomplishment. Knowing when to fight and when not to fight allows one to fight again. Satan, Our Father, has no need and desire for martyrs, more use to HIM is a Veteran, a Warrior who's strength has been tested and has tasted Victory against HIS enemies, one who has established a hunger for that Victory and seeks the next in every encounter."

Specifically the part about Satan not looking for martyrs. The Gods aren't looking for this type of attitude. "I'll kill as many of them with me". How does this serve anything, other than killing yourself to restart the process in the next life.

Use what time you have in this life to create a better place for future generations.

Quit this sick defeatest attitude and focus on whats important. Empower yourself. You are obviously grabbing for some sort of attention with a title like that. If you can't stand the enemy, then that is your weakness and you must make yourself stronger. No one ever said Satanism was going to be easy. Only the strong survive.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In mailto:HellsArmy666%40yahoogroups.com, "hail_satan11" <hail_satan11@... wrote:

I am so sick of them

Where can I read this? I must learn more.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

"Thirteen Considerations

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hail_satan11" <hail_satan11@ wrote:

I am so sick of them

Yes I am being dramatic.

Yes, the enemy can kill you. The greys can physically beat you and also attack you mentally to get you to commit suicide.

In war the bad guy controls the fight.

I am taking control back.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hail_satan11" <hail_satan11@... wrote:

I am so sick of them

http://booksforsatanspeople.wordpress.c ... c-shadows/

http://booksforsatanspeople.wordpress.c ... -of-posts/

http://booksforsatanspeople.wordpress.com/

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

"Thirteen Considerations

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hail_satan11" <hail_satan11@ wrote:

I am so sick of them

Thank you! That's exactly what I was looking for.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

http://booksforsatanspeople.wordpress.c ... c-shadows/

http://booksforsatanspeople.wordpress.c ... -of-posts/

http://booksforsatanspeople.wordpress.com/

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

"Thirteen Considerations

-En Haradren Amlug.

I am so sick of them

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back