Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I noticed something interesting on JoS

claroesclaro

In the section on Satanic Witchcraft, in the section on divination, there is nothing said about Tarot.

Just curious as to why? Anyone have any idea?

In the god/demon section, most every demon has a corresponding tarot card. Yet no mention (that I've seen at least) of using the tarot.

If anyone has any ideas on this, I'd love to hear them.

Hail Father Satan.

I noticed this too. It may be because so many Tarot deck have hebrew and xtian symbols in their artwork, which Satan and the old true gods find offensive. I use the morgan greer or aquarian tarot now, instead of the rider deck I used for years. seems to work fine. I have however, noticed as I grow in my knowledge of Satan and true spirituality, I rarely need a pendulem, ouija board, or Tarot Deck much anymore.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "claroesclaro" <kecw@... wrote:

In the section on Satanic Witchcraft, in the section on divination, there is nothing said about Tarot.

In the god/demon section, most every demon has a corresponding tarot card. Yet no mention (that I've seen at least) of using the tarot.

Hail Father Satan.

I so agree with you too.I can't find one myself that is not offensive to Father,so I rarely use one myself anymore.But we have been having great success with a pendulum right now.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, August 7, 2012 5:37 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I noticed something interesting on JoS

I noticed this too. It may be because so many Tarot deck have hebrew and xtian symbols in their artwork, which Satan and the old true gods find offensive. I use the morgan greer or aquarian tarot now, instead of the rider deck I used for years. seems to work fine. I have however, noticed as I grow in my knowledge of Satan and true spirituality, I rarely need a pendulem, ouija board, or Tarot Deck much anymore.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "claroesclaro" <kecw@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan.

Thank you.

How about the Thoth deck that Crowley did? Would that be better than the rider deck?

Tarot is how I got started in this path many years ago.

And how about Runes - are people using them for divination? Or mainly for energetic or spell/ritual work?

I've never tried a scrying mirror but ordered one and will see how that works for me.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "zardozxp308" <zagnut4@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "claroesclaro" <kecw@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan.

I have the Thoth deck also,but it was put together by Crowley who was practitioner of kike magic.So no I refuse to use it myself. I have been reading cards myself for many years,and would like to know too if there is a safer deck to use.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Wednesday, August 8, 2012 11:44 AM

Thank you.

How about the Thoth deck that Crowley did? Would that be better than the rider deck?

And how about Runes - are people using them for divination? Or mainly for energetic or spell/ritual work?

I've never tried a scrying mirror but ordered one and will see how that works for me.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "zardozxp308" <zagnut4@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "claroesclaro" <kecw@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan.

Perhaps a member of the JOS clergy could offer some more educated input on this subject. There may be a SATANIC Tarot out there either in print or in the works to be. Looking at my Thoth Tarot today, one of about 24 decks I still have, There is again, both xtian and hebrew imagery on the various cards. In my opinion, as a newbie,even if Father Satan finds these images offensive, he also knows when we need questions answered and has a very direct way of answering them. Even for a "psychic dufus" like I sometimes am.

Thank you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "zardozxp308" <zagnut4@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan.

Like I said earlier, I use the morgan greer tarot or the aquarian tarot, with decent results. The morgan greer is much like the rider deck, minus the offensive symbols. Since I know the meanings for most of the cards, I'm able to get good results with either deck. I do wonder sometimes, if my own interpretation of each card is somewhat off/ inaccurate. Since a large portion (maybe ALL) of the books on tarot reading and interpretation are written by kikes or wacko wiccan "experts". hmmmm....

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I have the Thoth deck also,but it was put together by Crowley who was practitioner of kike magic.So no I refuse to use it myself. I have been reading cards myself for many years,and would like to know too if there is a safer deck to use.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Thank you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "zardozxp308" <zagnut4@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan.

The Tarot is Satanic in origin. The word Tarot itself comes from the Ancient Egyptian "Tar" and "Ot". Tar means Royal and Ot means Road, thus the Tarot is the Royal Road. The Royal Road to GodHead. High Priestess Maxine has spoken about this on the JoS site before. The Tarot is based on Spiritual Alchemy and represents workings done on the Soul, the end result being the achievement of the Magnum Opus. When you study Spiritual Alchemy, it becomes easier to spot the Allegories hidden in the imagery of the Tarot. I believe the Minor Arcana of the Tarot represents the Elements and different workings involving bringing the Elements in to balance and opening up the Soul, whereas the Major Arcana involves deeper Spiritual Workings that Empower the Soul as well as the stages of the Magnum Opus.

High Priestess Maxine also mentioned Tarot being of Astaroth. AsTAROTh.

"The five points of Astaroth's Sigil represent the five elements, fire, earth, air, water, and quintessence invoked into the three all important knots of the soul.

This has to do with the Tarot, Note AsTAROTh which was taken from its Ancient Egyptian origins and hideously corrupted into the Jewish "Torah" or "Pentateuch" and "Five Books of Moses" nonsense."
http://satanslibrary.webs.com/Chakras666.htm

Five Trumps of the Tarot= the five Elements and workings which correspond to them.

The Major Arcana begins with "the Fool", i.e. the first step on the Road to GodHead. Many of the Images from here on are quite blatant if you know what to look for. For example, the High Priestess which represents the Feminine Aspect of the Soul and creation of the Female Elixir by stimulation of the "Female" Chakras and especially the Pineal Gland. The Emperor or High Priest represents the Masculine aspect and creation of the Masculine Elixir. The Lovers represents the Ida and Pingala, Male and Female, coming together in balance when Kundalini rises successfully and the two are united. This is reminiscent to the Sanskrit story of the union between Shiva and Shakti. The Chariot represents circulation of Energy and circulation of the Philosophers Stone through the Chakras and purification of the Chakras. The further on you have the Hang Man followed by Death. Hang Man represents the point of "self sacrifice" meaning the beginning of the Death Stage of the Magnum Opus. This is not physical death but Spiritual "death" of the old Soul so the new and perfected Soul may be born. Remember the Ancient Norse legend of Odin Hanging Himself on the Oak Tree to die and be reborn. Also remember the image of the Phoenix. Death and Rebirth. Then comes "Temperance" which is the Soul reborn in balance and health. Finally at the end you have "the World" which represents the achievement of GodHead.

Obviously this has been hideously corrupted in recent times and filled with jewish garbage. The decks that display hebrew lettering and xian symbols are absolute filth. So much knowledge concerning what the Tarot truly is has been lost.

Like in so many other instances, Spiritual Knowledge needed to be hidden in order to be preserved before the enemy got their hands on it. What we today recognize as the Tarot deck is a result of this. The Spiritual Journey hidden within a deck of cards. When the xian church took over, these could be passed off as simple playing cards. It is the same as how our Ancient Ancestors hid Spiritual Knowledge within Legends like Herakles and the 12 Labors, the Nine Worlds of Yggdrasil, Merlin and King Arthur of Avalon, etc etc. They wanted to ensure this Knowledge would be preserved for future generations.

The Tarot today has been watered down immensely. People see it as nothing more than a simple "fortune telling" device. Yes, the Tarot can be used for this, but there is so much more to it than that. The same as there is so much more to Astrology and the 12 Signs of the Zodiac. It can be used to predict and monitor events but you can also take it deeper and utilize it in Empowering your Soul. People need this deeper Knowledge.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

-High Priestess Zildar Raasi

http://ageofsatan.co.cc
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Joy of Satan Ministries

Perhaps a member of the JOS clergy could offer some more educated input on this subject. There may be a SATANIC Tarot out there either in print or in the works to be. Looking at my Thoth Tarot today, one of about 24 decks I still have, There is again, both xtian and hebrew imagery on the various cards. In my opinion, as a newbie,even if Father Satan finds these images offensive, he also knows when we need questions answered and has a very direct way of answering them. Even for a "psychic dufus" like I sometimes am.

Thank you.

Hail Father Satan.

I Cannot believe I had most of it right, except the Chariot. HP Zildarr you saved me a lot of grief. Thanks A LOT, literally.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Zildar Raasi" <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@... wrote:

The Tarot is Satanic in origin. The word Tarot itself comes from the Ancient Egyptian "Tar" and "Ot". Tar means Royal and Ot means Road, thus the Tarot is the Royal Road. The Royal Road to GodHead. High Priestess Maxine has spoken about this on the JoS site before. The Tarot is based on Spiritual Alchemy and represents workings done on the Soul, the end result being the achievement of the Magnum Opus. When you study Spiritual Alchemy, it becomes easier to spot the Allegories hidden in the imagery of the Tarot. I believe the Minor Arcana of the Tarot represents the Elements and different workings involving bringing the Elements in to balance and opening up the Soul, whereas the Major Arcana involves deeper Spiritual Workings that Empower the Soul as well as the stages of the Magnum Opus.

"The five points of Astaroth's Sigil represent the five elements, fire, earth, air, water, and quintessence invoked into the three all important knots of the soul.

This has to do with the Tarot, Note AsTAROTh which was taken from its Ancient Egyptian origins and hideously corrupted into the Jewish "Torah" or "Pentateuch" and "Five Books of Moses" nonsense."

Five Trumps of the Tarot= the five Elements and workings which correspond to them.

The Major Arcana begins with "the Fool", i.e. the first step on the Road to GodHead. Many of the Images from here on are quite blatant if you know what to look for. For example, the High Priestess which represents the Feminine Aspect of the Soul and creation of the Female Elixir by stimulation of the "Female" Chakras and especially the Pineal Gland. The Emperor or High Priest represents the Masculine aspect and creation of the Masculine Elixir. The Lovers represents the Ida and Pingala, Male and Female, coming together in balance when Kundalini rises successfully and the two are united. This is reminiscent to the Sanskrit story of the union between Shiva and Shakti. The Chariot represents circulation of Energy and circulation of the Philosophers Stone through the Chakras and purification of the Chakras. The further on you have the Hang Man followed by Death. Hang Man represents the point of "self sacrifice" meaning the beginning of the Death Stage of the Magnum Opus. This is not physical death but Spiritual "death" of the old Soul so the new and perfected Soul may be born. Remember the Ancient Norse legend of Odin Hanging Himself on the Oak Tree to die and be reborn. Also remember the image of the Phoenix. Death and Rebirth. Then comes "Temperance" which is the Soul reborn in balance and health. Finally at the end you have "the World" which represents the achievement of GodHead.

Obviously this has been hideously corrupted in recent times and filled with jewish garbage. The decks that display hebrew lettering and xian symbols are absolute filth. So much knowledge concerning what the Tarot truly is has been lost.

Like in so many other instances, Spiritual Knowledge needed to be hidden in order to be preserved before the enemy got their hands on it. What we today recognize as the Tarot deck is a result of this. The Spiritual Journey hidden within a deck of cards. When the xian church took over, these could be passed off as simple playing cards. It is the same as how our Ancient Ancestors hid Spiritual Knowledge within Legends like Herakles and the 12 Labors, the Nine Worlds of Yggdrasil, Merlin and King Arthur of Avalon, etc etc. They wanted to ensure this Knowledge would be preserved for future generations.

The Tarot today has been watered down immensely. People see it as nothing more than a simple "fortune telling" device. Yes, the Tarot can be used for this, but there is so much more to it than that. The same as there is so much more to Astrology and the 12 Signs of the Zodiac. It can be used to predict and monitor events but you can also take it deeper and utilize it in Empowering your Soul. People need this deeper Knowledge.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

Thank you.

Hail Father Satan.

Great info HPS Zildar. Thank you.

So do you recommend one deck over another, or knowing they all come from Satan, any will do?

And what about the Kabalah that is so intricately woven into the Tarot? Is it not Jewish?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Zildar Raasi" <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

Thank you.

Hail Father Satan.

<td val[/IMG]Thanks I will have to look in to those.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Thu, Aug 9, 2012 6:40:50 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Like I said earlier, I use the morgan greer tarot or the aquarian tarot, with decent results. The morgan greer is much like the rider deck, minus the offensive symbols. Since I know the meanings for most of the cards, I'm able to get good results with either deck. I do wonder sometimes, if my own interpretation of each card is somewhat off/ inaccurate. Since a large portion (maybe ALL) of the books on tarot reading and interpretation are written by kikes or wacko wiccan "experts". hmmmm....

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

Thank you.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "zardozxp308" <zagnut4@ wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "claroesclaro" <kecw@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan.
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Yes I would like a more in depth answer too.

Sent: Thu, Aug 9, 2012 6:32:49 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Perhaps a member of the JOS clergy could offer some more educated input on this subject. There may be a SATANIC Tarot out there either in print or in the works to be. Looking at my Thoth Tarot today, one of about 24 decks I still have, There is again, both xtian and hebrew imagery on the various cards. In my opinion, as a newbie,even if Father Satan finds these images offensive, he also knows when we need questions answered and has a very direct way of answering them. Even for a "psychic dufus" like I sometimes am.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "claroesclaro" <kecw@... wrote:

Thank you.

Hail Father Satan.
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Yes but are there any you would recommend that are not filled with kike shit H P Zildar Raasi?

From: High Priestess Zildar Raasi <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@...;
Sent: Fri, Aug 10, 2012 1:40:51 PM

<td val[/IMG]  

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

http://ageofsatan.co.cc http://www.joyofsatan.org

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- [/IMG][email protected], "zardozxp308" <zagnut4@... wrote:

Thank you.

Hail Father Satan.
[/TD]

You shouldn't really add your own things. HPS Zildar only spoke about the tarot itself, not the kike kablahblah which is 1)stolen from the egyptian one 2)it's merely a corruption of runes and sound vibrations and 3)the tree of life is a corruption of the chakra system of the human soul.

So do you recommend one deck over another, or knowing they all come from Satan, any will do?

And what about the Kabalah that is so intricately woven into the Tarot? Is it not Jewish?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Zildar Raasi" <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

Thank you.

Hail Father Satan.

I wasn't adding anything. I was asking HP Zildar a question.

More specifically... since Tarot is Satanic in origin (I believe that as well), and integrated very tightly into the tarot is the kablahblah, how do the two relate?

If it is a corruption of runes and vibrations, are there any resources that show the real deal?

And is there something that shows the chakra system and corresponding occult properties (like there are for the kablahblah/tree of life?

If the tarot are satanic and if incorporated into the tarot is the kablahblah and if the kablahblah/tree of life is a bastardization of something more profound, it must indeed be profound and I'd love to know more about it.

Thus my question.

By the way firestarter666 I love your bastardization or shall we say enhancements of words. Every time I see one I crack up laughing. I aim to find some and "enhance" them as well. :) Great job.

Hail the Elder Gods
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

You shouldn't really add your own things. HPS Zildar only spoke about the tarot itself, not the kike kablahblah which is 1)stolen from the egyptian one 2)it's merely a corruption of runes and sound vibrations and 3)the tree of life is a corruption of the chakra system of the human soul.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Zildar Raasi" <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

Thank you.

Hail Father Satan.

It's not "integrated" within the tarot. If you do your research you'll see that those two weren't combined until the 19th century when the "Golden Dawn" organization (which mixes kike magick and grimoires some egyptian parts) started. The Golden dawn and other occultists (like Eliphas Levi) is responsible for mixing those two things and other sort of irrelevant things together. Actually only golden dawn and other ceremonial magicians (like Crowley or Israel Regardie) mix those two things, the rest will tell you they are irrelevant.

Look on JoS and 666 black sun site, it's been explained there that it's a corruption of runes and the chakra system, there's even the "Runic Kabalah" which uses runes. There's also an article there called "The Stolen Kabalah" which explains even it's name is stolen from the Egyptian Ka-ba-Ankh.

I don't really understand your 3rd question. But if you mean something which shows that the kike tree of life is a corrupted version of the chakra system, many occult books admit that, at least indirectly. For example there's the "middle pillar" exercise in ceremonial magick books which is nothing but chakra work and it tells you to identify a certain tree of life kablahblah centre with your crown chakra, another one with your heart center e.t.c. and bring the energy from the crown chakra to the heart and then to the bottom of your feet.

More specifically... since Tarot is Satanic in origin (I believe that as well), and integrated very tightly into the tarot is the kablahblah, how do the two relate?

If it is a corruption of runes and vibrations, are there any resources that show the real deal?

And is there something that shows the chakra system and corresponding occult properties (like there are for the kablahblah/tree of life?

If the tarot are satanic and if incorporated into the tarot is the kablahblah and if the kablahblah/tree of life is a bastardization of something more profound, it must indeed be profound and I'd love to know more about it.

Thus my question.

By the way firestarter666 I love your bastardization or shall we say enhancements of words. Every time I see one I crack up laughing. I aim to find some and "enhance" them as well. :) Great job.

Hail the Elder Gods
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

Thank you.

Hail Father Satan.

<td val[/IMG]I am impressed firestarter you do know you kike magical history too.In my opinion ceremonial magic is more abusive to our Gods then even the kike programs.Regret ever getting mixed up in that golden dawn crap.

Sent: Sun, Aug 12, 2012 3:15:37 PM

<td val[/IMG]   It's not "integrated" within the tarot. If you do your research you'll see that those two weren't combined until the 19th century when the "Golden Dawn" organization (which mixes kike magick and grimoires some egyptian parts) started. The Golden dawn and other occultists (like Eliphas Levi) is responsible for mixing those two things and other sort of irrelevant things together. Actually only golden dawn and other ceremonial magicians (like Crowley or Israel Regardie) mix those two things, the rest will tell you they are irrelevant.

Look on JoS and 666 black sun site, it's been explained there that it's a corruption of runes and the chakra system, there's even the "Runic Kabalah" which uses runes. There's also an article there called "The Stolen Kabalah" which explains even it's name is stolen from the Egyptian Ka-ba-Ankh.

I don't really understand your 3rd question. But if you mean something which shows that the kike tree of life is a corrupted version of the chakra system, many occult books admit that, at least indirectly. For example there's the "middle pillar" exercise in ceremonial magick books which is nothing but chakra work and it tells you to identify a certain tree of life kablahblah centre with your crown chakra, another one with your heart center e.t.c. and bring the energy from the crown chakra to the heart and then to the bottom of your feet.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "claroesclaro" <kecw@... wrote:

Thus my question.

Hail the Elder Gods
Hail Satan

--- [/IMG][email protected], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "High Priestess Zildar Raasi" <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

Thank you.

Hail Father Satan.
[/TD]

That is very helpful. Thanks.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

It's not "integrated" within the tarot. If you do your research you'll see that those two weren't combined until the 19th century when the "Golden Dawn" organization (which mixes kike magick and grimoires some egyptian parts) started. The Golden dawn and other occultists (like Eliphas Levi) is responsible for mixing those two things and other sort of irrelevant things together. Actually only golden dawn and other ceremonial magicians (like Crowley or Israel Regardie) mix those two things, the rest will tell you they are irrelevant.

Thus my question.

Hail the Elder Gods
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

Thank you.

Hail Father Satan.

Well people accused me of bashing random things without knowing anything about them. I have studied kike magick as well and I have many classical books about it such as Transcendental Magic: Its Doctrine and Ritual by Eliphas Levi, The Golden Dawn by Israel Regardie and Magick in Theory and Practice by Aleister Crowley. I make sure to study them so nobody can really say I'm bashing kike magick for no reason, I actually know what this is about and it's history, practices and everything.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I am impressed firestarter you do know you kike magical history too.In my opinion ceremonial magic is more abusive to our Gods then even the kike programs.Regret ever getting mixed up in that golden dawn crap.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Well I think those people in the Renaissance and later on in the 19th century didn't have any access to real knowledge as xianity had removed and destroyed or confiscated them all sources having to do with Paganism/Satanism. And they were obviously fed up with the spiritually absent xianity so they were looking for answers and something more spiritual. Obviously they had access to corrupted eastern and kike sources only.

I mean most of ceremonial magick is a mix of lots of different things from kike and xian thinking to some Egyptian Gods inserted there.

It seems that Luciferian and Satanic groups existed at that time as well, since in the book "Golden Dawn" by Israel Regardie there's a 19th century document from the Golden Dawn order which warns against several LHP and Luciferian groups. So it makes me think this Golden Dawn thing was invented by kikes. It's also no coincidence that most documents representing the core of "ceremonial magick" which claim to be ancient are forged. The so-called "hermetic" documents even though they are supposedly attributed to the Egyptian God Thoth, they've been proven to be invented and forged by Alexandrian jews in the 1st or 2th century.

Well people accused me of bashing random things without knowing anything about them. I have studied kike magick as well and I have many classical books about it such as Transcendental Magic: Its Doctrine and Ritual by Eliphas Levi, The Golden Dawn by Israel Regardie and Magick in Theory and Practice by Aleister Crowley. I make sure to study them so nobody can really say I'm bashing kike magick for no reason, I actually know what this is about and it's history, practices and everything.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

I am impressed firestarter you do know you kike magical history too.In my opinion ceremonial magic is more abusive to our Gods then even the kike programs.Regret ever getting mixed up in that golden dawn crap.

Greetings   I may be wrong but i read somewhere that Alister Crowley considers himself to be an incarnation of Eliphas Levi HAIL EA/ENKIHAIL MARDUK/RA         HAIL UTU/SHAMASH/LORD AZAZEL
HAIL LORD NABUHAIL ANUBIS
HAIL AGARES
HAIL BALAM

To: "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "the_fire_starter666@..." <the_fire_starter666@...
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2012 6:09 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: I noticed something interesting on JoS

<td style="font:[/IMG]I am impressed firestarter you do know you kike magical history too.In my opinion ceremonial magic is more abusive to our Gods then even the kike programs.Regret ever getting mixed up in that golden dawn crap.

Sent: Sun, Aug 12, 2012 3:15:37 PM

<td style="font:[/IMG]   It's not "integrated" within the tarot. If you do your research you'll see that those two weren't combined until the 19th century when the "Golden Dawn" organization (which mixes kike magick and grimoires some egyptian parts) started. The Golden dawn and other occultists (like Eliphas Levi) is responsible for mixing those two things and other sort of irrelevant things together. Actually only golden dawn and other ceremonial magicians (like Crowley or Israel Regardie) mix those two things, the rest will tell you they are irrelevant.

--- [/IMG] [email protected] , "claroesclaro" <kecw@... wrote:

Thus my question.

Hail the Elder Gods
Hail Satan

--- [/IMG] [email protected] , "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- [/IMG] [email protected] , "claroesclaro" <kecw@ wrote:

--- [/IMG] [email protected] , "High Priestess Zildar Raasi" <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

http://ageofsatan.co.cc http://www.joyofsatan.org

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- [/IMG] [email protected] , "zardozxp308" <zagnut4@ wrote:

Thank you.

--- [/IMG] [email protected] , "zardozxp308" <zagnut4@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan.

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Thanks for the info firestarter I was taken in by all the fake authenticity about the Golden Dawn and feel bad about the kike magic that I got into for awhile.But it just goes to show how much fake magic is out there and how easy it is to fall into the traps as Gentiles.So glad I found JoS and was able to find what is real in this life and didn't have to wait for another life and maybe no chance to ever learn the truth.That is why I tell others I am not leaving I have had enough searching.

Sent: Mon, Aug 13, 2012 9:13:50 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Well I think those people in the Renaissance and later on in the 19th century didn't have any access to real knowledge as xianity had removed and destroyed or confiscated them all sources having to do with Paganism/Satanism. And they were obviously fed up with the spiritually absent xianity so they were looking for answers and something more spiritual. Obviously they had access to corrupted eastern and kike sources only.

I mean most of ceremonial magick is a mix of lots of different things from kike and xian thinking to some Egyptian Gods inserted there.

It seems that Luciferian and Satanic groups existed at that time as well, since in the book "Golden Dawn" by Israel Regardie there's a 19th century document from the Golden Dawn order which warns against several LHP and Luciferian groups. So it makes me think this Golden Dawn thing was invented by kikes. It's also no coincidence that most documents representing the core of "ceremonial magick" which claim to be ancient are forged. The so-called "hermetic" documents even though they are supposedly attributed to the Egyptian God Thoth, they've been proven to be invented and forged by Alexandrian jews in the 1st or 2th century.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]That would have been the logical thing to do.Instead I burned them in our firepit thinking I was doing the world a favor by getting rid of false teachings.I really spent a fortune on those same books myself thinking they were the real occult answers.What a fucking joke like the rest of my life before I came to Satan.

Sent: Mon, Aug 13, 2012 7:03:07 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Well people accused me of bashing random things without knowing anything about them. I have studied kike magick as well and I have many classical books about it such as Transcendental Magic: Its Doctrine and Ritual by Eliphas Levi, The Golden Dawn by Israel Regardie and Magick in Theory and Practice by Aleister Crowley. I make sure to study them so nobody can really say I'm bashing kike magick for no reason, I actually know what this is about and it's history, practices and everything.

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

[/TD]

Hello,   Thank you for clarifying this information High Priestess Zildar.  I had intuited a little of this on my own, and I'm glad that I'm understanding it correctly.  It is incredible what can be conveyed through imagery when one knows how to interpret the symbols properly....  I'm an artist and I would like to design a purely Spiritual Satanic Tarot deck.  I know that will take a lot of work, but I am confident I can do so with the guidance of Father Satan and our Gods.  :)     Sincerely,   Adonais   Hail Satan!!  Hail Enki!! Hail Andras!! Hail Adramelech!! Hail All the Gods of Hell!!  

Hello,   I know what you mean, Brian.  For a few years prior to coming to Satan, I had researched wicca and other new-age crap—especially Crowley—extensively.  Yet somehow I never got around to actually trying any of that fake magic, and I'm convinced now that I was being protected from doing so.  Although wading through that bullshit indirectly helped me find my way here, because during one of my splurges on occult books I bought a Satanic Bible—which got me researching Satanism—and within a year afterward I found Joy of Satan and haven't looked back since.  :)   I've kept those books too, because: a.)    As Fire_starter mentioned, they provide evidence that I know what I'm talking about when I tell someone that stuff is crap. b.)    I don't feel right giving or selling them to someone when I know the contents are crap. c.)    Destroying them does no good because the publishers will just print more.  :( And occasionally I peek at them when I want to get a good laugh at how ridiculous they are.  :D   Sincerely,   Adonais   Hail Satan!!  Hail Enki!! Hail Adramelech!! Hail Andras!! Hail All the Gods of Hell!!

That would be so awesome and about time.I would love to have a pure SS deck made by a SS. Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 11:22 PM

Hello,   Thank you for clarifying this information High Priestess Zildar.  I had intuited a little of this on my own, and I'm glad that I'm understanding it correctly.  It is incredible what can be conveyed through imagery when one knows how to interpret the symbols properly....  I'm an artist and I would like to design a purely Spiritual Satanic Tarot deck.  I know that will take a lot of work, but I am confident I can do so with the guidance of Father Satan and our Gods.  :)     Sincerely,   Adonais   Hail Satan!!  Hail Enki!! Hail Andras!! Hail Adramelech!! Hail All the Gods of Hell!!  

I understand that now.But the main reason I burned them is because for centuries they burned our truth.So I was a young SS,and just thought that turn about was fair play.Plus I just could not bear to have them in my house,because of my past of working so long against Satan and the Demons.But I am glad you are comfortable with your decision,but I don't regret mine either.Remember about walking in someone else's shoes.My wife and I have both decided to consecrate this house to Satan,and we will never have anything xtian in it again.If you read my earlier posts I just divorced a xtian,and it was not pretty.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 1:30 PM

Hello,   I know what you mean, Brian.  For a few years prior to coming to Satan, I had researched wicca and other new-age crap—especially Crowley—extensively.  Yet somehow I never got around to actually trying any of that fake magic, and I'm convinced now that I was being protected from doing so.  Although wading through that bullshit indirectly helped me find my way here, because during one of my splurges on occult books I bought a Satanic Bible—which got me researching Satanism—and within a year afterward I found Joy of Satan and haven't looked back since.  :)   I've kept those books too, because: a.)    As Fire_starter mentioned, they provide evidence that I know what I'm talking about when I tell someone that stuff is crap. b.)    I don't feel right giving or selling them to someone when I know the contents are crap. c.)    Destroying them does no good because the publishers will just print more.  :( And occasionally I peek at them when I want to get a good laugh at how ridiculous they are.  :D   Sincerely,   Adonais   Hail Satan!!  Hail Enki!! Hail Adramelech!! Hail Andras!! Hail All the Gods of Hell!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back